• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This Saturday

samandryanmom

Mouseketeer
We'll be in Daytona Beach at the end of this week. Four of us are going to spend Saturday, July 6th at MK. My daughter and I were just there in December but my cousin and her daughter have never been. Since we just decided to do this, we haven't gotten any Fastpasses. I found a BOG breakfast for 8:20 so I think we'll be able to do SDMT without FP. What others should I schedule? Should I get whatever I can early? PP is at 3 and Splash and BTMRR are late afternoon. So if I get those, it'll tie up our day.girls are teens and will ride anything.

Also, can I link their tickets to our old Magic Bands?

I can't help you with your questions. I was just wanting to see some answers. Have fun! And report back how it goes.

I can't help you with your questions. I was just wanting to see some answers. Have fun! And report back how it goes.

I will! I want to fit in as much as we can, so my cousin and her daughter have a great day. It'll be a long day but fun!!!

We'll be in Daytona Beach at the end of this week. Four of us are going to spend Saturday, July 6th at MK. My daughter and I were just there in December but my cousin and her daughter have never been. Since we just decided to do this, we haven't gotten any Fastpasses. I found a BOG breakfast for 8:20 so I think we'll be able to do SDMT without FP. What others should I schedule? Should I get whatever I can early? PP is at 3 and Splash and BTMRR are late afternoon. So if I get those, it'll tie up our day.girls are teens and will ride anything.

Honestly, I'd get those if you can. We were there the first week of June and after 11/12 it was EXTREMELY hard to find fastpasses for any coasters (could get Ariel, Tea Cups, Dumbo, Buzz type stuff almost immediately but very hard to get any "good ones," even when only searching for 2/3 ppl at a time.

Also once a magicband is assigned to a person, you can't reassign it,so you wouldn't be able to have them use old magicbands of yours.

Okay so I'm keeping the BOG breakfast so we will hopefully be able to ride SDMT and maybe PP. We'll spend the morning in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland and the afternoon in Frontierland and Adventureland.
The FP's I did are BTMR at 1:40, Space at 3 and Splash at 5. Should I keep those even though they are tying up being able to get easier ones in the morning or let them go and hope I can pick them up again same day? This has been so last minute that I haven't had time to think about this.

Okay so I'm keeping the BOG breakfast so we will hopefully be able to ride SDMT and maybe PP. We'll spend the morning in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland and the afternoon in Frontierland and Adventureland.
The FP's I did are BTMR at 1:40, Space at 3 and Splash at 5. Should I keep those even though they are tying up being able to get easier ones in the morning or let them go and hope I can pick them up again same day? This has been so last minute that I haven't had time to think about this.

I would keep what you have but continue to try to modify to move them to earlier times. I would also try to do BTMRR and Splash back to back so you aren’t criss-crossing so much. After SDMT and PP, you may want to check wait times for BTMRR and Splash to see if you could do them standby with little wait. You could then modify those FP+ to something else.

Good idea in trying to do Splash and Big Thunder first and them come back. If we keep the FP but ride earlier, we could change to something else or re-ride. Would Space Mountain be a better choice of FP over Splash and BTMRR?

Keep looking for those FP's. Just for fun (I know warped), I sat down last night (7/2) and booked FP's in AK for 7/3 & in MK for 7/4. I really wanted the biggest possible challenge.

For 7/3 in AK I was able to get Safari's, EE & yes, FOP.

For 7/4 in MK (will definitely be a 10 crowd level), I booked Space, Big Thunder & yes, 7DMT

Before anyone gets in a pinch, I've released those FP's.

Keep looking for those FP's. Just for fun (I know warped), I sat down last night (7/2) and booked FP's in AK for 7/3 & in MK for 7/4. I really wanted the biggest possible challenge.

For 7/3 in AK I was able to get Safari's, EE & yes, FOP.

For 7/4 in MK (will definitely be a 10 crowd level), I booked Space, Big Thunder & yes, 7DMT

Before anyone gets in a pinch, I've released those FP's.

Okay so that gives me hope. How long did it take for you to find them? And for how many people? I'll look sporadically but the night before, I'll spend more time. I've prepared my cousin that it'll be crowded and told her to make a list of must do's, would like to do's and if we don't get to it won't ruin our day.

Good idea in trying to do Splash and Big Thunder first and them come back. If we keep the FP but ride earlier, we could change to something else or re-ride. Would Space Mountain be a better choice of FP over Splash and BTMRR?

They are all valuable FP+, but if you can do 1 or 2 of the mountains standby early in the morning, you can then change those FP+ to something else. I would keep all 3 of those FP+ now and just keep trying to modify to earlier times.

Your plan sounds pretty great honestly, I’m amazed you got BoG at this point.

I would try to do BTMR and Splash together though, it takes awhile to get across the park, you don’t want to spend your time going back and forth.

Well, how did you end up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter