This one's for Tyler....

Poorman

DIS Veteran
Hi Tyler, We will be going to DTD,Cirque du Soliel La Nouba, in September. We have the 9PM show. Staying at BWV. They say to be there 45 minutes before showtime, leads to the question,how late can we leave BWV and still get there without the mad rush. Also I remember the buses stopping down by Cirque, but the last time they didn't. Have they started up yet??? Thanks Rich

When they say to be there 45 mins prior to showtime, they're not kidding. They open the doors 30 mins prior, and at 15 mins prior is when the pre-show starts. You don't want to miss it :)

At any rate... at that time of night, the Boardwalk will have its own bus... no sharing with the other resorts. The actual bus ride will be 15-20 mins, depending on traffic and whatnot. Buses run about every 20 mins, give or take. Also, the bus stop you will want will be the Pleasure Island stop... (Right by Planet Hollywood)

I would be at the Boardwalk Bus Stop no later than 7:45. 7:30 would be better.

I worked Downtown Disney a few nights ago... I got to Coronado Springs at around 8:55. Some folks were just walking up to the bus stop (hadn't been waiting), and they had tickets for the 9:00 Cirque show... Needless to say, they didn't make it. So definetly make sure you're out there by 7:30-7:45... it's an awesome show... enjoy. :)

We have been twice ,it is awesome. Actually we are giving our daughter this for her 30th BD. We didn't them to be late. Thanks again for your quick response. Regards, Rich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter