This Is The Place For You If You Enjoy Being Last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread still opened.
More updates on TRs.

Oh...and the Dis has not just returned to normal; but it seems faster than ever. :thumbsup2

No....you didn't miss much. :rotfl:

For some reason it will not let me "Stay" logged in, I have to every time before I can post... Sucks..

Wow, I dont think I have ever seen you up this late. Well, never mind its what 7 am there? I sure missed you on the game boards. I was all alone. Almost time for your trip! :cheer2:

Yes I was on the DIS while I was on the train this morning... From my phone.

I have been too busy lately, sorry I missed most of the day today also! Tomorrow morning at 6:15 my flight leaves.... For Vegas

Might be time for me to turn it in and call it a night.

Happy Dis-sing everyone.

Brandi - if I don't catch you (and I suspect I won't), happy packing and have a great trip. See you when you get back.

Thanks! I will share food pron when I get back!

For some reason it will not let me "Stay" logged in, I have to every time before I can post... Sucks..

::yes::

Yes I was on the DIS while I was on the train this morning... From my phone.

I have been too busy lately, sorry I missed most of the day today also! Tomorrow morning at 6:15 my flight leaves.... For Vegas

AM :scared1:

you'll be able to hit a breakfast buffet in Vegas! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter