This is the place for live photos and updates from the DIS ABD Backstage Magic trip!

You're right, that white car is running the light. I bet we can zoom in and get his license plate number and report him to the fuzz!
:lmao:
Okay...Now you are just being funny.

The "vault" inside the Disney Soda Shop.

DSC00634.jpg

The Henson Studios are on the old Charlie Chaplin Studios. Some of the original buildings build back in 1918 still exist and are used. They are historical sites. We also got to see a small portion of the awards the Muppets have won over the years.

IMG_0904.jpg

I just wanted to say the whole flattie thing looks like a real undertaking. You guys went way over the top, and it is much, much appreciated.

Thanks to all of you for taking time out and bringing many of us along. It's really "flat"tering that you would take time away from your vacation to share it with us. :)

You couldn't have said it any better! I totally agree!

Thank you for taking us with on your adventure. Hope everyone is having a magical time!

I know $3.24 for regular! I thought I had it bad at $2.99!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

We pay close £1.20 per litre - which at a good excahnge rate of $1.50 to £1 is $1.80 and I think it's about 3 litres to your gallon = $5.40 :scared1: and it's set to increase :sad2:

Gav says thanks for flatti-fying him too :thumbsup2 - he hasn't had the chance to post.

Looks like you're having a wonderful time, thanks for all the updates :goodvibes

I know $3.24 for regular! I thought I had it bad at $2.99!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

We are averaging around $3.00 for Regular right now, I expect it to get worse in the next two weeks as the Kentucky Derby gets closer - Got to gouge those visitors.

The Henson Studios are on the old Charlie Chaplin Studios. Some of the original buildings build back in 1918 still exist and are used. They are historical sites. We also got to see a small portion of the awards the Muppets have won over the years.

IMG_0904.jpg

So Cool!:thumbsup2

We pay close £1.20 per litre - which at a good excahnge rate of $1.50 to £1 is $1.80 and I think it's about 3 litres to your gallon = $5.40 :scared1: and it's set to increase :sad2:

Gav says thanks for flatti-fying him too :thumbsup2 - he hasn't had the chance to post.

Looks like you're having a wonderful time, thanks for all the updates :goodvibes

Hi Becx! :wave2:

It's actually about 4.3 litres to the US gallon so even bigger :scared1::scared1::scared1: and 4.54 litres to the Canadian (Imperial) gallon!!
We were paying $1.04/L when we left home.
Thats more than $4.60/gal any way you look at it, so no complaints on the $3.25 from us! :lmao:

Hi Gav! :wave2:

You two have a great cruise!!

Except Anna and Kim are there in person.

And Robin, Anne, Tracey, Jason, Shanan, Kevin, Rob, Jen, Jaime, Ros, Deb (there's got to be a "Left in or out" joke there), my Muddy Buddy Chris, and Myself were left off of his list.

I see where we rank.

Hu-rumph.

Exactly Todd...

I just wanted to say the whole flattie thing looks like a real undertaking. You guys went way over the top, and it is much, much appreciated.

Thanks to all of you for taking time out and bringing many of us along. It's really "flat"tering that you would take time away from your vacation to share it with us. :)

"Flat"tering?!? So bad ADP, so bad...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter