This is the last trip the 4 of us ever take to WDW. Nov 2-12 *FinalUpdate 3/19* Pg.59

Those picture of Juliana...o my word. Was she really that small when I started following. It's so hard to believe.
Good job on the run! I am so not a runner, but I probably should be. :sad2:

I love the sign in front of the now swimming sharks sign and then the next picture looks like she took a step back and read what it said and wasn't too happy about that. :rotfl2:

luv the update well done on your run. The pics of baby Juliana at CSR are adorable. She has grown up alot.

I laugh so hard whenever I hear of someone trying to be quiet in a hotel room early or late in the day. Instead of a bag, I stubbed my toe and it took everything I had in me to not spew forth an scream that would have woken the people in the whole resort.:crazy2:

Good Job on the Run! I can see how it would be emotional, I have the hardest time hearing stories of sick or hurt children. All of you families have to be so strong.

Such sweet pictures of Juliana as a little one, and now the two of them together! :cutie:

Hi, Tim. I just wanted to pop in and wish you, Mel, Juliana and Christopher (and you know who ;) ), a very Merry Christmas.

tiggerchristmas.jpg

hope things settled down a bit!

have a very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you, Melody, Juliana and Christopher
dcc718250LARGE_zps5f5df69e.jpg

Ok, I don't know where I have been because there is no way that Christopher is 15+ months old. And Juliana is so big. You better get ready to scare off the boys because she is gonna be a knock out. Looking forward to reading more.

Those picture of Juliana...o my word. Was she really that small when I started following. It's so hard to believe.
Good job on the run! I am so not a runner, but I probably should be. :sad2:
They grow up way too fast.

I wasn't a runner either... I just started. :smokin:

I love the sign in front of the now swimming sharks sign and then the next picture looks like she took a step back and read what it said and wasn't too happy about that. :rotfl2:
HAHA... although Christopher doesn't read. ;) :rotfl::rotfl:

luv the update well done on your run. The pics of baby Juliana at CSR are adorable. She has grown up alot.
Thank you. She has grown up quite a bit.

I laugh so hard whenever I hear of someone trying to be quiet in a hotel room early or late in the day. Instead of a bag, I stubbed my toe and it took everything I had in me to not spew forth an scream that would have woken the people in the whole resort.:crazy2:
LOL... I'm sure you would have scared a few people if you did that! :lmao:

Good Job on the Run! I can see how it would be emotional, I have the hardest time hearing stories of sick or hurt children. All of you families have to be so strong.
The run was really fun. Hopefully I can get back there someday and do it again.

Such sweet pictures of Juliana as a little one, and now the two of them together! :cutie:
thanks! :goodvibes

I can't believe how much Juliana has grown! :goodvibes She's such a sweetie.
Thank you!! :goodvibes

Hi, Tim. I just wanted to pop in and wish you, Mel, Juliana and Christopher (and you know who ;) ), a very Merry Christmas.
Thank you Kathy! We had a busy but nice weekend. :goodvibes

I hope you had a great Christmas! The kids still haven't opened their package from you. It got moved downstairs and I just remembered its down there. :faint:

Sorry things are so hectic Tim...take time to breathe.
Ah. You know how it is. We had people at our house Sun, Mon, & Tues. Plus all last minute Christmas shopping and work made for a busy busy week.

Merry Christmas Judy!

hope things settled down a bit!

have a very Merry Christmas!
Thank you Lisa. I hope you and Megan had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas Tim!!!!
Thank you Jen. I hope you had a great Christmas.

Merry Christmas Tim!
J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you, Melody, Juliana and Christopher /IMG]
Thank you Emma! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well!

Hope you and ALL of your family have a magical Christmas!
Thank you Karin! Merry Christmas to you too! :goodvibes

Ok, I don't know where I have been because there is no way that Christopher is 15+ months old. And Juliana is so big. You better get ready to scare off the boys because she is gonna be a knock out. Looking forward to reading more.
:welcome: He has grown so fast I can't believe it!

Boys? Don't worry, she won't be dating till she is 30. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you Kathy! We had a busy but nice weekend. :goodvibes

I hope you had a great Christmas! The kids still haven't opened their package from you. It got moved downstairs and I just remembered its down there. :faint:

[Serously? Get to it or I'll have to start calling you that name you don't like again.

Boys? Don't worry, she won't be dating till she is 30. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yep, that's what my dad told me too! I ended up married at 25...guess I didn't listen to my dad.

Since Bubba is sleeping, instead of being on FB, you could be reading my numerous updates or updating yourself. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was trying to do an update... I was getting distracted with Facebook. Oh, well, there is always tomorrow. :surfweb:

:smokin:

How wonderful that you got to hear Noah's parents speak! I think Maroo might have helped with this family at one point too? I remember his story and the angel the DIS gave him. :littleangel:

Reading about that, thinking of it, and then seeing little Juliana has me in tears over here! It's wonderful to see her now - years later, all grown up! :goodvibes

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter