This is our Easter Dinner story!

connie1042

DIS Veteran
I decided to not cook this year and take everyone out to dinner for a Easter Brunch. I made reservations for 12 people at 1 in the afternoon. We get seated around 1:30. I understand that, because you never really know how long people will occupy a table. We order our drinks and go to get our food, and there is not much left. We wait for them to bring out more, but get tired of waiting, so go eat the one roll I got. They had a few pieces of pizza that the grandkids ate. They were out of any kind of potatoes, vegetables,french toast , eggs, bread, bacon, and prime rib. So we wait a little bit and a few go back to see if they have added anything. Salmon. Okay, take one bite, it is frozen in the middle. Hashbrowns not cooked. Cheesecake, frozen. Now I am really mad. We talk to the manager and he says he will give us 50 dollars off this 200 dollar meal. We had to leave early to hide eggs, so I left it up to the rest to decide what to do. When we get back from the egg hunt I ask and they said they took off 50 dollars. I call the restaurant today and tell them there is no way we are going to be charged 150 dollars for frozen food. Do you know how dangerous that could of been. Eating raw fish. I said I wanted the server to be tipped according to the full price of the meal, but I expect the rest to be refunded. He did agree. I said you took reservations, did you not have a count as to how many were coming. They also sat people without reservations. Now if you can't feed the ones with reservations, why would you add more people. He said they did okay until about 1, then they sorta hit a brick wall. Well we were seated after that. Why did you not say We are really sorry, but we ran out of food. I would of been mad, but not as mad as being served frozen food. Now I know you can have a bad experience at any restaurant, and I know Disney food is not always the best, but I bet they do not run out of food.:rolleyes1 Was I wrong for being upset?

No it was not a Disney Restaurant. I posted it because so many people complain about Disney food. But if restaurants were trained by Disney standards this would not happen. It was a chain restaurant called The Greenmill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter