"This is NOT the once in a lifetime trip I was hoping for!" - (Baby Simba - 12/18)

ToT is my favorite queue in Disney!!! (my number 1 is Harry Potter, Disney will always be my ultimate favorite place but that ride and whole area in Universal is absolutely amazing!) But I love the Little Mermaid and I cannot wait to see and ride it! I think (and hope!!) Ava will love it! :cool1:

Again, Claudia's super adorable!! I love how happy Otaku looks in the photo of her pushing Claudia! :goodvibes
The fog looks neat but I'm with you, I prefer the bright blue sky! :)

I would LOVE to see the Harry Potter ride and area one day! It really looks brilliantly done. I cannot see how Ava could not like Little Mermaid. The only *scary* part is Ursula, but I don't think it's that scary.

Awww, thanks! I really love seeing the relationship that Otaku and Claudia seem to have. I can't wait for summer to see them have a whole two months together, especially now that Peanut is much more active and aware.

I would love to go on a day with fog. I think that would be so neat to see!
I am loving your foggy beast castle pics too.

LOL, you're weird. :rotfl: J/k, I guess it would be interesting to see, since it doesn't happen too often I would think.

Hi! Just wanted to take a second and say I'm here. And that is possibly the cutest baby I've ever seen!!!

:welcome: Wow! Thank you so much! You are very sweet to say that. :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary! I'm so jealous that you're going skydiving! Enjoy it!

Thanks! I'm scared, but so excited! :hyper:

Happy Anniversary Ron and Mel!

I can't believe it's been two years already, we have our 2nd anniversary coming up next month too :love:

Hope you have a great weekend celebrating,

Emma princess: x

Thank you Emma! I know! The 2 years have gone so fast. Yours is just around the corner, after me. Will you be on the cruise on your actual anniversary?

Happy Anniversary! :cheer2:

Thanks! And :welcome:

Happy Anniversary!!! :lovestruc
Have fun skydiving!!! :goodvibes

Thank you! I will. :upsidedow

Day 7 part 3 – The One Where Elephants Fly

We had received surprise Dumbo FPs along with our Winnie ones, so us girls headed there while Ron went to get Space Mountain FPs. We were able to walk straight to Storybook Circus from the Ariel meet & greet without going all the way around.

748_zpsddc0aff5.jpg

I had to wait for Otaku to go on a potty break though, so I of course took pictures of my surroundings while waiting.

749_zpsa0f7f0ef.jpg

750_zps3b8372cb.jpg

751_zps9a834575.jpg

We had absolutely no wait, except for the current turn to stop. Just enough time for more pictures!

752_zpsb5d565e8.jpg

753_zps5ee7243e.jpg

754_zpsda0a4e71.jpg

This time Otaku held Peanut while I took even more pictures during the ride.

757_zpsff3868a8.jpg

758_zpsa48b78fa.jpg

759_zps0b736267.jpg

761_zpse54e6f68.jpg

One more to add to my light fixtures collection.

762_zps7a68b1a9.jpg

I wanted one last pic, in the photo-op outside the ride.

763_zps176c88fd.jpg

Then it was time to leave Storybook Circus.

764_zpsf24e5201.jpg

765_zpsb5cb65b4.jpg

We met up with Ron at the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

767_zps12eed88c.jpg

768_zps03017219.jpg

770_zps8dca187a.jpg

As you can see there weren’t that many people there yet that morning.

771_zpsf75e27a4.jpg

In no time we were on the ride.

773_zps3f8f98a2.jpg

Ron tried the very hard task of getting a picture of the bouncy Tigger without the flash. This is the best he did.

774_zps1a396d97.jpg

775_zps2b68a2db.jpg

776_zps6bf6dee5.jpg

I think Otaku said she had never been on that attraction before. She liked it, as we all did. We were not done with Fantasyland yet. We had some dolls to visit, no matter how much Otaku protested.

Day 7 part 4 - The One Where Its A Small And Sleepy World

As we crossed Fantasyland we stopped at the Sword in the Stone because Otaku wanted to try again.

1369_zpsa66216ad.jpg

Ron and I also gave it a shot, but we were all unsuccessful.

777_zps98d841cc.jpg

It was now time to introduce Peanut to my favorite attraction as a child (I was about 2 on my first visit to Florida), Its A Small World.

778_zps33e7c001.jpg

In no time at all we had boarded our boat.

779_zpsa5f2eeb3.jpg

780_zpsc10f2248.jpg

At first Claudia was interested and looking around a lot.

781_zps5520d7fc.jpg

782_zps1ae7a6fb.jpg

783_zps588cce6e.jpg

Its a world of laughter, a world of tears...

784_zpsa802012b.jpg

785_zps98596b0d.jpg

786_zpsa66ab096.jpg

I tried to take a picture of all the Asia dolls for Otaku.

787_zpsad5289d3.jpg

788_zps16972432.jpg

789_zpse435fdba.jpg

Its a world of hope, and a world of fears...

790_zpse2338ac6.jpg

790_zpse2338ac6.jpg

Theres so much that we share, and its time were aware...

790_zpse2338ac6.jpg

Its a small world after all.

793_zpsdd1312b5.jpg

If you now have the song stuck in your head, youre welcome. :P

794_zps00ddb356.jpg

795_zps8c10a99f.jpg

By the end of the ride Peanut had fallen asleep. I guess its a sleepy world after all.

796_zpsf78db6ec.jpg

We joked that we should ask to stay on the boat for another go-around so she could nap longer. Sure enough, she woke up as soon as we exited. We waited in the shade while Ron went to get the stroller, then we bid farewell to Fantasyland.

797_zps2a1071ec.jpg

Up Next, The One With Experiment 626

Hey! Sorry I got so behind, but I'm caught up! :cool1: I'm never going to remember everything to comment on though!

Happy Anniversary! It was my 3 year wedding anniversary on the 1st, time flies huh? Have fun skydiving! I've always wanted to do that!

Great updates of Fantasyland! I love the new Dumbo area, it's so cute, but I still have yet to go on it!

Aww, Winnie the Pooh! One of my favorites!

Haha, I love IASW, and Brandon always protests when I want to go on! It's so cute, and it's a classic! :thumbsup2

I hate we didnt go on Dumbo when we went.. The line was too long but definitely have to squeeze that in sometime in September.. :)

I love IASW too, Peanut must have lulled to sleep with the song :lovestruc

Happy Anniversary a few days late!

I saw your skydiving pictures on Facebook, it looks like you had an awesome time.

Now on to the update....

Yea for Dumbo and IASW! Two of my childhood favorites too. Funny that IASW put Claudia to sleep. Have you tried the song at home to get her to sleep? :rotfl:

I enjoyed the WTP pictures. I never did get to ride that on my solo trip. The line was never less than 50 minutes the whole time!

That funny that Claudia fell asleep on small World. I thin ksome adults do to. but I love it just like you. Something I always remember from my childhood as well.

IASW was my grandma's favorite ride (she and my grandpa took me on my only two childhood trips) so it was always a favorite of mine as well. And now? It's one of Maddie's favorites. :goodvibes

Love all the pics of baby girl. I'm especially fond of the one on Dumbo where she's playing with her feet. Who knew that such great toys were right there at the bottom of baby's legs? Magic! I miss those sweet baby days. :goodvibes

I'm so excited for Fantasyland and Storybook circus!!! Pooh is my favorite :goodvibes
Obviously I love your TR anyway but it's really nice to read along about traveling with a little one! I know Claudia is younger than Ava but they're still small and I'm so excited to take her on everything. My (almost) MIL has never been to Disney and isn't a huge fan of rides so she's like shocked when I tell her we can bring Ava and our little niece on most rides!

I adore IASW, always have :goodvibes

Awww, Peanut looks like she's enjoying Fantasyland as much as Otaku was. I think that you have a Disney lover in the making. :thumbsup2

I can hardly wait to get to see the new Fantasyland. On our last trip, they had just opened up the Dumbos so there's a lot for us to see.

First, Happy Anniversary to you two...I hope it was a great one. I saw some of the pictures from the skydiving on FB. You are a brave woman.

Two of my favorite rides -- Dumbo and Winnie the Pooh. Always must do's for us every trip.

Now, I would have been with Peanut on It's a Small Boat to China...I mean It's a Small World. Although I probably would have fallen asleep right at the beginning. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

First! Happy Anniversary :) And sky diving!!? I have a fear of heights (and control issues!) so I don't think I could ever do it.... Sounds exciting though!

Awww cute sleepy Claudia pictures!! Love it :) Winnie the Pooh was a favorite on our last trip, it's one of the few rides I don't mind waiting for with the awesome queue they put in.... Can't wait to read more, and I hope all is going well with both you and Ron going back to work!

:lmao: IASW always calms Brynn, too...but not THAT much!!

Are you going to Stitch's Great Escape?? Cause that's something we've never done, and I'm interested to hear/see about it.
Or are you going to meet Stitch somewhere?
Hmmm...guess I better wait and see!

Hey! Sorry I got so behind, but I'm caught up! :cool1: I'm never going to remember everything to comment on though!

Happy Anniversary! It was my 3 year wedding anniversary on the 1st, time flies huh? Have fun skydiving! I've always wanted to do that!

Great updates of Fantasyland! I love the new Dumbo area, it's so cute, but I still have yet to go on it!

Aww, Winnie the Pooh! One of my favorites!

Haha, I love IASW, and Brandon always protests when I want to go on! It's so cute, and it's a classic! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Happy belated anniversary to you too. :) I'll do an update about the skydiving soon. You should totally give it a try!

With lines being shorter, and fastpass being available, you have no excuse to skip Dumbo now. ;)

Winnie is very cute.

It wouldn't be a trip to Disney with IASW. :goodvibes

Awesome update! :)

Thanks!

I hate we didnt go on Dumbo when we went.. The line was too long but definitely have to squeeze that in sometime in September.. :)

I love IASW too, Peanut must have lulled to sleep with the song :lovestruc

FPs are usually available for Dumbo, but even if the wait time is high, it won't seem too long with the great play area inside. :thumbsup2

The IASW song may be a bit too repetitive for adults, but it's perfect for babies. :cloud9:

Happy Anniversary a few days late!

I saw your skydiving pictures on Facebook, it looks like you had an awesome time.

Now on to the update....

Yea for Dumbo and IASW! Two of my childhood favorites too. Funny that IASW put Claudia to sleep. Have you tried the song at home to get her to sleep? :rotfl:

I enjoyed the WTP pictures. I never did get to ride that on my solo trip. The line was never less than 50 minutes the whole time!

Thanks! I did have an awesome time skydiving. I'll talk about it more in an update soon.

We actually have a plush moon that plays the melody (no lyrics) of IASW! I don't know why I never thought of playing the song to help her sleep. Though I have to say, most nights she falls asleep pretty easily. Plus, she got a "sleep sheep" for Christmas that plays the sound of waves crashing on a beach, and that is what we use to get her to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter