This is amazing!

Weren't they booted off that show after a couple of tries because the lot of them said their act was getting boring and they couldn't spruce it up? I think they were amazing, but I am not David Hasslehoff or the other two...:rolleyes1

Oprah had them on her show, she loved them. I think their act is pretty cool.

Yeah, it's real and they were booted because, like any magic or illusion act, it's the same all the time - but what do you expect? I thought they were amazing, especially the finale where she changes in the confetti.

They made it to the finals, but Pierce hated them because of what ya'll said. He felt they didn't change the act up enough.

I watched most of the 1st season of that show and loved it!! This year I've watched some, but not as much.

I actually saw these guys in person years ago. They are truly amazing. I couldn't believe it when i was watching AGT and they were on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter