This gives new meaning to "DCL or Bust!"

There was a thread about this yesterday. Crazy that someone would resort to this!

Wow. That is ridiculous. That mother must be so humiliated and those poor kids must be so heartbroken.:sad2:

Okay, I know that I am one who definitly will need to rob Peter to pay Paul for my cruise but a BANK! Oh lordy...:faint:

Most of us just give up eating to save the money. ;)

Obviously one for "World's Dumbest Criminals". You don't just walk up to the terminal and buy your way onboard anyway......

There's just too much stupid.

Oh-my those poor children. maybe I should change my DISBoard name before I am accused of the next bank robbery here in Colorado. :rotfl: Although my DH says that my couponing habits boarder something illegal, I would NEVER resort to anything illegal to get money for a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter