This board stinks, bring back FtWilderness guy

he was having a bad day last night. I'll get him back.

C'mon Jim. Let it all rip here! We won't criticize, condemn or anything else. Heck... we may give you that good arguement needed to let you vent things out.

I just got a letter from the IRS saying I owe them $1600.00 from my 2006 taxes. Does that make you feel better, Jim?? Now I get to dig those out & see where I supposedly went wrong. They did this last year & one simple letter corrected them! I love a challenge!

Sorry, guys.

A couple of years ago my daughter was diagnosed with adult bipolar disorder, after many years of struggling to get the correct diagnosis. Finally we got the right combination of medication for her so that she could lead as normal a life as possible. She managed to get a job, which wasn't a great job but allowed her to be productive and contribute to society. If any of you have ever dealt with someone with bipolar, you realize what a struggle day to day life is for them. So just getting her to go to work some days is a major operation, but she is okay once she gets there. Anyway, after about 10 months at her place of employment, it looks like the corruption and politics of the place are coming to the surface, and she is going to suffer for it. We are not sure what the consequences of her being laid off will be. I have been suspicious of some of the business practices in the past, but never had anything firm to base my suspicions on. Suffice it to say the owners are involved sexually with the office manager who it appears is embezzling. Recently, one of the silent partners in the business was arrested for murder. This guy is a veterinarian and several years ago was in trouble for, of all things, animal cruelty. The business is an animal hospital, and my daughter works in the kennel there. We were hit with most of this stuff over the last couple of days after my daughter was told by the infamous office manager her hours were being cut in half so that they could hire a friend of the manager's, which was being done because it was "good for the company." So FWGirl and I have our work cut out for us over the next few days - trying to encourage FWDaughter and help her understand that all business is not this way and she needs to keep trying to find her niche.

Jim, while my younger sister is not bipolar she is mentally slow and also struggles in the work field. We have to encourage her constantly to push on. She finally went to a social worker and they helped her find a job in the food court for Va Tech. She has been there for three years and this summer she moved into her own place. This was something we never thought she would accomplish. She also got her drivers license at the of 25 this year. Keep encouraging her and never give up hope.

My heart goes out to you FWGuy! One of my closest friends from high school now struggles daily with bipolar disorder. Many positive thoughts and prayers being sent your way. As other's have said, you can vent here anytime! :hug:

She could write the screen play and sell it! Goodness! Jim, my heart goes out to you and your family. I'll pray for better circumsatnces.:hug:

sounds like a good soap opera..... Hopefully she finds a better gig.

Now that she has experience in the field, what stops her from going and applying (with lots of encouragement from family and us of course!) at another clinic where hopefully things like this are not going on? I hope the best for her and your family!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter