Third Time's The Charm At The DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM Fall '19! (COMPLETE - 8/14)

Photoshoots Like The Walking Dead
10/31/19: Halloween At HHN!

I believe after we started drinking I think we ended up hanging around the New York area, or at least one of the side alleys since that was where Mary and Delaney really wanted to take some photos. It also gave us a break from the madness of every other area of the park. There were some zombies over in Zombieland who took notice of us, but they couldn't follow us down unfortunately for them.

First, it was just Mary and Delaney, but then I asked for some photos.

Best part was me hopping back over the gate from the bottom and not getting yelled at by security.

Around when were doing this, we found out Becky was nearby so she ended up joining us and we all decided to go over to ride The Mummy. It was so dead I think we did two rounds of it then we continued along through Zombieland where we were stopped, without anyone realizing, by Delaney and Mary. It was definitely a moment waiting for them but we continued.

We went along and ended up in Hellbilly Deluxe where Mary and Delaney stopped again suddenly. It was starting to get annoying. They wanted photos at the tomb throne there so we decided to get a group shot of all of us there. Luckily, some girls were taking photos right before we did so we asked if they had a moment and they were more than willing to help. The lighting in this area isn't the best, but I think our photo still came out super cool.

{Front L-to-R: Delaney, Emily, Becky, Alex; Back L-to-R: Mary, Me}

We ended up hanging out in Rob Zombie for a bit.

Click to watch!

My memory is definitely foggy here on what we did next. I know we were held up again by Mary and Delaney. I'm not sure what there plans were but they split off. Becky was heading towards AOV to meet up with her roommates while Emily was ready to head out so I think this is where we split. It went from a full squad to just Alex and I, which was fine. Alex and I really wanted to get back to doing some houses. However, I did make a request to go to Vanity Ball. I believe Emily joined us for a bit there on her way out.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to BOOMERANG!

Click to watch!

It was after that, Emily had left and Alex and I were left to our devices. I'm not sure if we did Yeti or Us or one of the soundstage houses, but we definitely did something before making our way back over to Vanity as we finished off the night.

Before returning back to Vanity, we stopped for a quick photoshoot in Anarch-cade. Probably the last one I'd get to have at the event.

And that is on what we WON'T be doing at HHN30. Don't follow my example, children.

Now, how do we end the night here? And how did the rest of the night go after?

You shall soon see.

Continue Here

Last edited:
Alex's One True Fear, Body Glitter And... NO, NOT CHRISTMAS YET!
10/31/19: Halloween At HHN!

We decided to make another walkthrough Vanity because why not? We didn't really stop for videos or anything, but I really wanted to grab a print or magnet from the monsters store. There was an artist who made a lot of promotional art for the event and it was STUNNING. I actually follow them on a lot of social media and listen to a podcast they are on. Tonight, I wasn't all that there yet but I really had to support and get some art. I can't remember exactly if I got the magnet or the print tonight, but I know I grabbed something.

Then, out I was back in Vanity enjoying my life.

Click to watch!

I believe we stopped around here to get some photos in front of Mel's, the last time for that as well. I will never not love how it becomes Mel's Die-In for HHN. Brilliant change of title.

Alex's phone's camera was really doing me all the favors on this night.

Once we both had gotten suitable photographs, I once again am drawing a blank. I'm not sure if we got more drinks after this or watched Marathon of Mayhem. It was one of the two I just don't have any veritable proof on this, but something happened over here.

All I know is after was that we decided to go do Killer Klowns. It was one of my favorites so I really felt that we should do it. I had managed to do all my other favorites that night. However, Alex was hesitant, which was interesting.

The whole night she had been braving house after house after house... heck I wouldn't say braving, more like she walked through them like it was her own home. We get to Klowns and she was terrified. She did impress upon me she was afraid of Klowns but to the extent of which, I was not prepared for. I asked if she wanted me to go first or for her to go first. She said it was fine for her to go first, but OMG... this was hilarious. I have never seen anyone get so freaked out in that house. Even I wasn't that wigged my first time going through Klowns. It was wild, but it gave me a good laugh.

I then tortured her even further when we went back around through Vanity and I had to get one last photo with my boy, Shorty.

I actually got a hug and a fist bump from him tonight! We even talked a bit. It was so fun. I was glad I actually had a good interaction with him for my last time. I wished him a 'Happy Halloween' as well.

After, Alex decided to face her fear and meet him. Sadly, she was very terrified and the minute the photo was done and Shorty turned to look at her, she ran away. I waved by, blew kisses and all that. With Shorty love in the bag, we were out.

Alex and I both agreed our evening did feel short since we normally do stay as long as we can, but it felt like we got quite a bit done. Alex also was starting to feel not great as she does with some of her conditions so it was perfect timing for us to get back home. I was starting to get texts from Adam about when I'd make it to the party so I knew I had to get over there ASAP.

In the meanwhile, Alex and I were blasting some very festive music!

Click to watch!

Yes, One Direction is always festive. Fits any occasion.

She dropped me off inside Vista, bless my dear Alex, and then headed home to go rest. I however was heading into part two of my evening. I washed off all the make-up on my face and dug around to figure out an outfit for Adam & co.'s Halloween party. Eventually I decided to ditch the original devil idea and instead just did a kind of neon, skeletal, sparkly dead look. Very club kid if you are familiar with that aesthetic. It was rather simple, but going from one very make-up heavy look to another in record time was an effort.

However, I really liked the result. I would show the full photo but I'm not sure if it fits the board's guidelines so we'll just do this head shot that gives you an idea of what I did make-up wise.

You can't tell in the photo but I was covered in body glitter. And that stage blood did actually drip down as the night went on, which luckily wasn't too much of a nuisance. I've worn it before on a previous costume and it got on everything just because of where I put it because stage blood is supposed to act like real blood which makes it look so cool.

I also was wearing my black studded platform heels. So yeah, walking into the party, I made a statement. I even tied for third place in the little costume contest they had. The winner had a pretty accurate Tony Stark look so I wasn't mad to be in third. I also tied with Dana, who was dressed as Constance Hatchaway, the Haunted Mansion bride so I couldn't be mad especially since it was such a last minute look.

It was a really fun chill party to follow up my night at HHN. I even got Aspen to come over since she lived right down the hallway from them.

The only downside of the night...

Click to watch!

With two more days of Horror Nights left, I was not gonna just let that happen, but Adam and Matt are so unbelievably devoted to Christmas. I knew by then it was time to go. I was off the next day as well and it was gonna be my last chance to do stay-and-scream as well as just have a complete evening at HHN. I was gonna need my rest.

Nonetheless, Halloween was a total smash and I was really happy my favorite day did not come to disappoint yet. So excited for what next year will bring, wherever I am!

Continue Here

Last edited:

Unleashing The Monsters One Last Time
11/1/19: HHN Night #12

Despite a Christmas tree being put up in one person's house, I was still eating the candy corn on this day since we had two more nights left of HHN!

It was gonna be a mostly solo night as far as I knew. Aspen had said she would join later but I was getting there early to chill in the park for a bit so I had time to get to stay-and-scream.

I had this message for the masses on my way in to remind everyone that HHN still had two more nights so HALLOWEEN WAS NOT OVER.

Click to watch!

Once I got into the park, I first had to go see my last pre-HHN Horror Make-Up Show.

But then I ran into this...

Click to watch!

I hate it. So much.

Anyways, HMUS time!

I put the phone away for the duration of the show. I really wanted to be fully present during my last showing. I wish I had made notes but I know it was wonderful as usual. You can never go wrong with Alex Ross and Mark/Marty James to lift your spirits up.

I also stumbled upon this in the Monsters store that acts as the dump shop. I really need to go back and get it.

I might've gone to ride E.T. this day or just somehow ended up at Kidz Zone where I was living for the Trolls music they blast over there. It's so much fun and gets you in the best of moods.

Click to watch!

I was then kinda just wanting to do something. The stay-and-scream was open but I didn't want to wait in there forever so what do I do?

Click to watch!

Honestly, that was fun. Something about rides like that is just always a good time. It also didn't have a wait so that's always an added incentive. I love to not wait when I don't have to. Also, the breeze was lovely up there. 10/10 to Kang & Kodo's Twirl N Hurl.

After that, I was ready to head into stay-and-scream for the last time this year :(

After the usual routine when going into Springfield stay-and-scream, I was having a mad hankering so I stepped right on up to the Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck for some Carne Asada Tacos.

Honestly, my favorite regularly opened QS at Universal. Those Carne Asada tacos really do slap. It's no wonder the wait to get them is always quite long. They slap just right.

I ate them outside then headed over to wait for the gate to move by the bathrooms to head on to my beloved Monsters to hear them be unleashed.

Soon enough, the gates moved and we all were on our way to the happiest place at Horror Nights.

I had to commemorate my last time doing this with photos of the entrance signs in my favorite little HHN corner.

It was a rather packed stay-and-scream. These last two nights in particular were quite busy so we ended up waiting longer than usual but eventually, they screamed "Unleash the monsters!" and I was on my way in.

Click to watch!

Always a pleasure, my monsters. Always a pleasure.

By the time I got out, the event had officially started. I might've waited out for Graveyard Games, but I'm not sure. I feel like Halloween might've been my last run with that house sadly. Even though that was a fantastic run that night.

I however needed to get some last day time shots since I wouldn't have my DSLR for the day time tomorrow since I'd be coming after work. Tonight was the last night.

Let's start with some great HHN signage.

And then the usual rounds...

I might've done Klowns for good measure here since I ended up on the other side of Vanity after.

And around back to the weird day time looks of Anarch-cade.

We'll save more looks from her for the nighttime. Most certainly.

IT'S BILL FREAKIN MURRAY!!

I made it over to Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe where I ended up spending some extra time over there so we'll wait for why that was.

Continue Here

Last edited:
We're In Agreement That Rob Zombie, Altered States And Nightingales SLAP

After my usual walk from New York to San Francisco, I was now in the land of Hellbilly Deluxe.

And I somehow timed it perfectly that the Living Dead Girl performance was just beginning!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

After spending my time in there, I decided to head on past to the houses at the back. First house I hit up was actually Nightingales! I never got to do this one all that often during the event since I had a lot of friends who really did not like it so here I was doing it by myself for the last time.

Click to watch!

Truly the biggest instance of a house that really grew, evolved and got better as the event went on. Those nightingales were terrifying. Also, nothing was better than seeing that gladiator. Especially tonight when he managed to get me at a second boo-hole I didn't know was there. Crazy. So glad I did this one one last time.

After Nightingales, I saw that Depths of Fear's wait wasn't too too bad so I went over there next. I had to get my Mouthbrooder babies in one last time.

Click to BOOMERANG!

I will never understand why this house got panned so bad by the HHN crowd. I loved it so much and I love it even more seeing the parallels to the film, Alien. We were blessed by this house and I will not see it any other way.

From there, I headed on back to the front. Kidz Zone was gonna be a stop along the way since I really needed to get my favorite HHN snack in. No knowing if I'd be able to afford it the next night, but tonight I was good to go for it.

From there, I went through Vikings and spent a little extra time in there.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

This scare zone definitely faded too much into the background for a scare zone that really was quite cool and wonderfully atmospheric. I was glad I made a point to stop here on this night and caught a good portion of the Shaman's little show.

I then, of course, ended up back in Vanity Ball where I chilled on a corner for most of the time.

Click to watch!

I didn't get all of what happened in that clip but Madame's headdress had come off as she was moving through the curtains to get from one side of the runway to the other. It was pretty wild. Luckily, one of the models grabbed it before anything could happen to it.

It was around this time, I found out that Reilly was going to be in Vanity Ball tonight! That had me super psyched. Unfortunately, her set times were way off from while I was here now so I'd have to check back later. I'd just enjoy the rest of it for now.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Once that cast change happened, I decided to head out and do some other things. I don't believe I did any houses. Maybe Us on my lonesome? I don't think so. However, I did decide to hit up Gringotts on this night.

Click to watch!

I can't recall if this was the night where I ended up getting stuck in there for almost an hour because the ride broke down or not. That did happen once and bless that happening since the minute it reopened, the standby line had emptied while I was nearly at the front of the single rider. We love that for me.

After that, I realized it was getting close to time for an AOV show so I decided to head there. First, I did grab some Vampire's Curse from one of the drink booths with my blinky cup on hand. Then, I went on in. I ended up getting a great seat this show so I decided it was the perfect show to pull out my DSLR.

I also assumed that it would be my last show so the timing was perfect and the way the audience was tonight, it really felt like it. It probably was for many others, not just myself.

A fantastic show in a fantastic spot. The energy from the crowd tonight and the "dance like it's your last" energy from the performers... UGH I miss it. AOV: Altered States was such a good time, every time. I know I've diverted from the general HHN crowd in my opinions of the event, but the shows are an exception. They were really top notch this year. HHN30 has a lot to live up to, whenever it happens.

When I left AOV, I was finished with my Vampire's Curse so that meant a good rinse for the cup then a refill. I made my way all the way back to the front where I got The Saturn, my other favorite specialty drink. I then had to get a boomerang of my cup out in Anarch-cade since it matched it perfectly.

Click to BOOMERANG!

At this time, Aspen texted me telling me she was on her way into the park. Obviously, there was only one place for us to meet, especially considering Reilly's set times, so I texted her where and headed over there, Saturn in hand. No need to guess on this one, but you'll no doubt have to wait a little to hear where I was headed.

Continue Here

Last edited:

Loving your looks on Halloween. From the description, I think I'm jealous of your platform Halloween shoes!!!!!

I love your last HHN look with the candy corn ears, too, perf!!!

Are pizza fries a HHN thing only?!

I can't believe how fast Christmas invaded Halloween, by the way!

49996968396_ab671863b2_c.jpg
Love the eyes!

With A Rebel Yell, Goodbye To Academy Of Villains (Until Next Year... Hopefully)

So where were we? Oh yes, on our way to meet up with Aspen in the one location where all meet-ups for HHN29 should've happened.

Click to watch!

I hung out along the side once again for Aspen. She arrived in no time and was all decked out. She wasn't able to dress up the night before so she wore her Heather Chandler outfit tonight and it was immaculate. So immaculate that the scare actor we knew as Beetlejus came up to us and asked her, "Did you have brain tumor for breakfast?"

We lost our minds. It was around that time that a cast change had happened, which meant REILLY WAS GONNA BE IN VANITY! We gathered around the runway to make sure we caught her.

She came right up to us and was coincidentally with the model who had her heart missing. You know, the one I got a photo with awhile before. She was really living for it, enjoying every second out in that street, strutting and showing off for everyone. It was great.

However, our attention was soon diverted as Maestro announced the evening's festivities at Vanity.

Click to watch!

Our favorite member of the Haus of Vanity did eventually make her way back over to model for the camera.

Click to watch!

She did eventually tip me off about her going on the runway so I took out my DSLR to get photos of that action.

We bounced between both sides of the runway to try and get photos so eventually we also witnessed some fabulous dancing on the runway.

Click to watch!

And also some Maestro and Beetlejus shenanigans...

I'm not sure what was on that note, but he crumpled it up and threw it back in her face. It was a hilarious exchange to watch either way. It was after that Aspen and I headed out. We told Reilly we might be back later to catch her again, but in case we didn't we wished her a good rest of her night in Vanity.

From there, we decided to see which houses had decent waits. I think when Aspen arrived it was hitting that point of the night where the waits weren't the greatest. We might've done Ghostbusters or Yeti, but I can't recall. I definitely feel like we did one house, I'm sure, however no photographic proof.

I do know we did do Mummy because DUH!

But yes, we did end up in the same vehicle. Always a reliable diversion when the night is getting busy.

At this time, Aspen was texting one of her old coordinators so we were gonna meet up with her. We met her inside Diagon Alley where she was with some friends, who I had met when I worked in Courtyard so we spent some time spilling tea about Studios merch. Nothing unusual for us cast members at Horror Nights. I was craving some hot butterbeer and the mere mention had Aspen and her friend totally into it so we all got some butterbeers from The Hopping Pot.

Click to BOOMERANG!

Across the board, everyone loved it and would get again. I love enlightening the masses.

It was around this time we felt it was best to go do something. Aspen had mentioned before wanting to see AOV and her friend agree. Although I had seen it earlier, I thought why not? Unfortunately, we were put all the way at the back for some weird reason since they hadn't even filled the rest of the stadium, but we were too timid to move forward so we stuck it out. Nonetheless, this was for sure my last show so I made the best of it.

Before the show, we saw a little dance battle happening at the front. I was quite entertained by this.

Click to watch!

Soon enough...

Click to watch!

*Might've been taken during the prior show.

For the last time.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Not exactly how I envisioned watching my last AOV for HHN29, but that's how it was. Despite not great seats and some not great people sitting next to us, it was still a party. Getting to do the Rebel Yell punch to the sky one more time was more than I could've asked for. Little did I know the significance of that song in the history of shows in this theater (*coughBillAndTedcough*). This show took awhile for me to warm up to but by the end, I was a big fan. I really hope they are coming back for this event. There is just nothing equal to what AOV brings to this event. Not even Marathon of Mayhem. Fingers crossed big for their return among other things.

When we got out of that show, Aspen's friend ended up splitting off from us. She was meeting up with some other friends. Aspen and I still had some energy so I think we did one more house. Again, not sure what it was, maybe another run through Monsters I'm not sure. After that, we stopped in Vanity again to enjoy that and headed out.

Before we left, we got some power stance photos in front of the Universal archways. Aspen was mostly doing it to match Heather Chandler's iconic pose. I was doing it because PHOTOSHOOT!

With that, we headed out, Aspen driving us both back to our home of Vista, ending my last full evening at the event. Tomorrow would be my last night, but I was coming after an earlier out shift at SWGE. I wouldn't get to do all I normally did. It was gonna be a quick stint at the event. For a last full night, this one went fairly well. Again, I'd done everything enough I didn't feel like I missed out on anything and I got a proper goodbye to AOV. However, it was still sad.

No tears yet, we had one more evening with all my favorites. Just one more.

Continue Here

Last edited:
Loving your looks on Halloween. From the description, I think I'm jealous of your platform Halloween shoes!!!!!

Lol, you shouldn't be. They hurt. I'm pretty sure I ended up taking them off before I even left the party.

I love your last HHN look with the candy corn ears, too, perf!!!

Thank you! It was one that came out much better than I expected.

Are pizza fries a HHN thing only?!

At the time, I thought so but then I came during the week of Christmas and the Kidz Zone Pizza Co. was opened so I got it then too. Generally, it is an HHN exclusive. I know they have similar options at both parks, but usually it's mostly HHN.

I can't believe how fast Christmas invaded Halloween, by the way!

People need to chill, that's all I'll say.

Love the eyes!

Thank you!!

We Had To Throw In One Last Dash Of Pizza Fries
11/2/19: The Penultimate Night – HHN Night #13!

We've arrived here. The last official night of HHN29. After years of waiting to return to HHN and make up for last time, on top of a need to use a Frequent Fear pass that many told me was a mistake, I was gonna be returning one last time. The 13th time to be exact. It felt surreal to think at one time, I was digging around for HHN announcements way back when where I had to keep the sound off on my laptop for fear of those really intense commercials as well as alerting my parents to what I'd be watching. I still remember how much I struggled the year the icon was Bloody Mary. Anyways, I went from saying "I'm never gonna do it, I'm too chicken" to "Ok, I've done a haunted event I'll do it" to "This is how my Halloween is always gonna go, every year", it's wild. For that, I'm really grateful everything lined up and HHN29 was the beginning of something really beautiful.

However, before this penultimate night for this year's event, I was at work that morning. I didn't get much sleep, but I had enough adrenaline to get me to work and through work. As far as I know, the shift was just me waiting to get off so I could rush out, change and catch an Uber on over to Universal. It was just a long waiting game and thank goodness I didn't get off late or anything like that. I was out on time and on my way to go.

Originally, I planned to not bring my DSLR or wear make-up on this evening, but of course that changed. I knew I'd probably not be doing rides so why not bring the DSLR? Then, I thought... I could do a quick look, nothing too involved, but just to look my classically spooky glam self.

With what I brought, I ended up with this cute quick drag.

Again, nothing particularly exciting, but it brought out my eyes with that lovely green and soon enough I was on my way. I think Studios was closing soon-ish so I made sure to get an Uber as soon as possible. Thank goodness I missed most of the rush and we were soon headed to Universal. On the way there, I checked to see what Reilly had said where'd she be and she alerted me to her being in Anarch-cade so I made a note to go visit her there tonight and maybe get some photos. Eventually, I was there in that mid-night rush and it was clear tonight was a busier one, which meant I wouldn't be able to rush through all I wanted to do, which was fine, we'd conquer all the must-dos as best I could.

Click to watch!

Upon entering the event, I immediately veered right to go see my Vanity first and what was happening over there on this night.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

I also pulled out the DSLR for some last photos in my favorite zone.

It was around this time, I realized it was about time for Marathon of Mayhem. I was really hungry so I wanted Pizza Fries to go with the Mayhem. I seemed to have time so I rushed over to try and do both. I won't leave you in suspense but somehow I managed to do this with Mayhem only starting in a few minutes and a massive line for Pizza Fries. Again, I genuinely don't know how I was doing it, especially having to go back and forth through Vikings but I DID IT! I DID IT!

Click to watch!

Now, for one last time, let the may-mayhem begin...

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

I was so glad I managed to fit this in. Again, it was the one major thing that tied this whole event together. It also featured the properties that stuck out to me. I might have mentioned before but Us was a strange watch for me and I haven't given it a re-watch, while House of 1000 Corpses, a film I watched during the event (like Klowns) was not one I particularly enjoyed. Everything else I held a certain attachment too so it just felt right being one of the last things I did, especially while enjoying some delicious Pizza Fries. Ugh, it was so serendipitous, I wouldn't have loved it any other way.

However, the night wasn't as young as it normally was for me so I had some work to do.

First order of business!

While my hopes had been that this would be my last house, I didn't want to chance not doing it since I had done this every night of the event except the first night (which I technically made up for by doing twice on my second night). It was my absolute favorite house that year and of all time, beating out the American Horror Story house that kicked off my love of the event. My love for it was so well known, Reilly even messaged me on the night she got pulled into Monsters knowing I was at work. Sad I never caught her in there, but I caught her in two great houses and I was happy to know she at least got a chance in that house. I've soon learned that this house is now pretty legendary in the HHN community beyond just a silly Dracula meme. It is considered at this point the ultimate HHN house and I couldn't agree more. Of course, it means a bit more to me, especially now that I've seen every single one of the original Monster movies and yes that does include the two original silent films of Phantom of the Opera and Hunchback of Notre Dame with Lon Chaney Sr. I have so many ridiculous memories from watching Courtney's dad fly into a wall thanks to Miss Bride of Frankenstein herself to a personal tour where Ops and the cast had forgotten people might be walking through the house. It is weird to think I will never walk in this house again, but I was happy to get into that ridiculous wait, probably the longest wait I've waited in for it and do it one last time.

Click to watch!

I, of course, had to make sure I got a quick video of the stinger scare. One little momento from an actual part of the house.

Click to watch!

Soon enough, it was time for this last run...

I literally spent all of this last run through just waving into boo-holes. I obviously knew where every single one was. Some monsters took notice like Mummy, who always made sure to give me some of the best scares of the whole event. I'm pretty sure Phantom gave me a nice farewell. I also timed it perfectly that that Frank stinger scare was on target. *sigh* But just like that, I had said hello and goodbye to my monsters for the last time. Hopefully I'll see you all again at HHN30 or maybe when Epic Universe opens. Either way, thanks for a great first run.

After Monsters, I wasted no time in getting myself across the park. I really wanted to do Ghostbusters one last time and that would place right near where Anarch-cade was and it was just about Reilly's set time. She gave me all the details about her costume so it would work out perfectly.

Of course, this meant a goodbye to my favorite little corner as well as Vikings.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

It wasn't feeling real at this point that this was the end. Or in some ways, a new beginning, but it didn't feel like a last walkthrough. It felt like any other night, which made it just that sadder.

Anyways, I was soon over in Anarch-cade to say goodbye to that little scare zone and see a special cyber virus with a pink machete.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

As promised, we managed to do a little photoshoot and I got some great photos. Honestly, when it all was right, this zone was perfectly photogenic even for a still learning photographer like myself.

I did have to tell Reilly that I had to go to get Ghostbusters in, but I wished her well on her last night. She went back to scaring and I went to the bustin' boys. I found out later from her that it was announced that night during her last set that Anarch-cade was chosen as Street of the Year, which is an award handed out every year for a stand-out scare zone. I had assumed it would go to Hellbilly but Anarch-cade was definitely the most definitive zone so I was happy for them. They also have House of the Year, which went to House of 1000 Corpses, which wasn't my guess, I really thought Universal Monsters would get it or Ghostbusters, but alas. To give perspective, the first year I went Vamp '55 (my fave that year) won for Street and American Horror Story (my other fave that year) won for House. Clearly this year was not with my tastes, but congratulations to both those creative teams and casts!

Anyways, it was time for Ghostbusters!

Click to watch!

This was another long wait, but nothing unusual for Ghostbusters even if tonight was busy. I don't remember too too much from this run-through, but I know I did get one last high five from Venkman at the end and that was enough for me. Literally such a stupidly fun house. I know this one was a long-time coming for many and I'm so glad it came. It was such a spectacular house. Now for next year: Ghostbusters (2016) because IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE and y'all are just mean.

Anyways, once I got out of Ghostbusters, it was finally crunch time. I had one more house I wanted to do and then I had to time it perfectly to be back in Vanity for one final farewell.

Will I do it? What would be my last house at the event?

Continue Here

Last edited:
"Go Forth, Pretties! And Don't Disappoint Me"
11/2/19: The Penultimate Night – HHN Night #13!

I left off with me rushing over to my last house. On my way there, I had second thoughts about which one I wanted to do, but then decided that my first choice was the best choice. I scooched/raced on through Vanity.

Click to watch!

And then hopped in line for my last house of the event...

Obviously, the house I ended my first night at would be the house I'd end my last night at. Killer Klowns was probably the property I was most in love with because of this event so I had to say goodbye. Luckily when I got in line, the waits were dropping fast so I didn't wait too too long. Unfortunately, I was held up by a cast change or something, but it all timed out perfectly. My last run through was easily the most emotional of the bunch. I got many cute little waves from each of the Klowns especially Shorty who even stopped for a moment to acknowledge me before going back into his boo-hole. Needless to say, I was a bit teary-eyed leaving that house.

The emotions already pouring out, I went back into Vanity Ball which already looked very packed and had everyone crowded around the runway as cast were walking it for the last time. It was the last set for Maestro and most of that crowd so it was time to say goodbye. Unfortunately I missed most of the festivities because I had to get in Klowns but I was at least here for the true goodbye to Maestro, who really was the icon of the zone. He was the reason people came and crowded that runway to listen to him read the audience as well as orchestrate the festivities of the Ball that evening. He captured the essence of that zone so perfectly and consistently. But I'll let him say goodbye without going into too long an emotional tirade.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

"Maestro, out!"

And with that, the farewells were truly beginning. Madame had now taken over so we still had a bit of time to party.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

I also managed to get more photos and some kooky vids in the midst of all this. I didn't leave Vanity for the rest of the night if you didn't already come to that conclusion lol

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

It was around this time, Vanity Ball was ready to close down for the last time. Of course, this meant another runway walk for this last cast.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Once everyone walked, Madame then got back and pulled out a speech to read, dedicating Vanity to its many children.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

For the record, yes, someone from Ops did grab her headdress, but damn. What a send off.

I still talk about Vanity Ball to this day. It was a scare zone that had quite the divide amongst fans. You either loved it or you hated it. I've only heard a few in-betweens, but it was either or and if you didn't already know, I LOVED it. It just felt like the scare zone I'd never knew I needed but always wanted and the one I belonged in. From Madame complimenting my make-up to the ridiculous shenanigans I'd get caught up in with patients and wannabes just standing around... it was a place where I constantly felt welcomed. It was as if they took what I envisioned a proper gay club experience to be with a love of camp and horror. It was the most affectionate integration of horror with LGBTQ+ culture, which is not what most expected when the zone was announced but I would never complain. It was ambitious of Universal to do this and while it wasn't perfect, it was perfect to myself and many others.

Being there for its final moments, watching the lights come up, music go off, all following a grand final speech by Madame. I felt at home. A lot of the other casts came out to send it off and although I didn't know them personally, it felt weirdly like family. It felt like the last performance of a show too. At that moment, I knew for a certain I wanted to be more a part of that and vowed to myself to audition for next year's event in the hopes I'd get to be a part of it. It again was the perfect way to end and I feel so blessed to have been there for it.

So long, Vanity, thank you for letting me feel seen and I promise I won't disappoint you in the future.

It was around this time, I was stopped by a woman who turned out to be a long-time instagram mutual of mine. We ended up walking out together and talking. It ended up being an extra long conversation I did not intend to have so it was difficult to peel off. Luckily, it was Daylight Savings on this evening so we gained an extra hour so the rush was for naught, but I did have to go home soon. I didn't have work the next day but I was hoping to make the first castle lighting of the season at MK that day. I said goodbye and was out the gates, officially ending HHN29 as well as concluding the era for myself.

Click to watch!

I still listen to that park wide loop so much. *single tear*

I don't even know where to begin with HHN or HHN29 in particular. It was a difficult time elsewhere in the world. Lots of challenges had come my way and I really have to thank this Halloween event for getting me through it. It gave me an escape as well as time to spend with many people who I consider good friends or soon considered good friends or were good friends as a result of an evening here together. It felt so sacred what happened there especially as I left. I had so many memories and so many people who had said, no matter what happens, we'll all reunite at HHN again. So thank you HHN for being another place of return for me. Until your 30th year!

With that, it's time to say goodnight and goodbye to HHN and the Halloween season! Again, this was probably the most special period of time for me during my CP and I really hope I didn't bore you with it. Instead, I hope it maybe gave you an insight into some really incredible non-Disney offerings that maybe I'll see you at come the next event. :-)

I'll leave you off with final house and zone rankings as well as house run totals that I tallied throughout the event.

Final House Ranking of HHN29

Universal Monsters
Graveyard Games
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Depths of Fear
Ghostbusters
Nightingales: Blood Pit
House of 1000 Corpses
Us
Yeti: Terror Of The Yukon
Stranger Things 2 & 3

Final Scare Zone Ranking of HHN29

Vanity Ball
Rob Zombie: Hellbilly Deluxe
*Special Mention* Springfield Chainsaw Gang
Anarch-cade
Vikings Undead
Zombieland: Double Tap

Final House Run-Through Count, Ranked From Least Runs To Most Runs

4 TIMES
Stranger Things 2 & 3

5 TIMES
House of 1000 Corpses
Us

7 TIMES
Yeti: Terror of the Yukon
Nightingales: Blood Pit

9 TIMES
Graveyard Games
Depths of Fear
Ghostbusters

10 TIMES
Killer Klowns From Outer Space

17 TIMES!!!
Universal Monsters

Event Run Count: 13 Nights!

Sweet nightmares, pretties! It's Xmas tomorrow!

Continue Here

Last edited:
Ringing In The Season With A Twitter Meet-Up Plus Some
11/3/19: First Castle Lighting Followed By Jellyrolls

And just like that the gears had switched.

HHN lights had gone out last year. Universal was now devoid of the monsters and the mayhem. Halloween had officially ended, much to my dismay, despite the fact I was now jumping head first into the next holiday: Christmas!

I was off today and tonight was the first night of the Castle Lighting at Magic Kingdom. Although I'm not a particular fan of A Frozen Holiday Wish, it's almost become a tradition that I see it once at the beginning of the season then never again. Of course, that tradition only has occurred prior on my first program, but I like the idea of keeping up with that.

I slowly got ready for the day when I was texted by Cassidy, who asked if I was headed to MK today. I said I was. She said she was headed there too and wanted to meet up! I, of course, agreed to that. Nice to know I wouldn't be alone at my first castle lighting of the season.

After a quick meal at home, I was out the door and on my way to Magic Kingdom! An MK, which had already done its 180 from the Halloween atmosphere to a fully holly jolly feel. It definitely brings back mixed feelings, particularly from that difficult busy period working in MK during the holidays. Still, it has a warm cozy feeling about it.

Click to watch!

I went to the Main Street Bakery first for my Starbucks fix. The Pumpkin Spice Latte wasn't gonna be around much longer so it was necessary. It was pretty hopping there so when Cassidy got to the park, she met up with me while I was still waiting in line. I don't remember what she ended up getting, but I know we both were pretty happy and feeling totally basic with them in hand. She might've also gotten a cupcake or something, again no proof of it.

But basic you-know-what wanted.

Once we both had gotten our drinks, we went over to the Emporium because Cassidy was eyeballing one of the Christmas spirit jerseys. I did too but I avoided it for the sake of saving my money. Once Cassidy had gotten that, we headed out back into the lovely Christmas-ified Main Street and saw immediately that MiSi was passing by so we decided inexplicably to follow it down the street to join in the fun.

We ended up instead of dancing with the characters like normal people joined in on the fun happening with the PAC cast member who were standing directly in the center of it all. It was a blast. We love spontaneous fun like that. I wish I could've given them all a massive cast compliment, but those really aren't physically possible. That or I did forget. Oops. It was so much fun. So much fun I didn't even get a video of that madness.

I did however get some videos of the parade leaving.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

I know we definitely hung around on Main Street for a minute for not much reason. I think we were just wandering the stores. I believe I might've bought a new pair of ears, but I'm not positive. We did however eventually come across the Dapper Dans and caught the tail end of their Christmas performance.

Click to watch!

Nothing to get you in the spirit like some candy caned barber shop quartet acappella. We also ended up sticking around long enough that we even talked with one of them. They were very friendly. I don't remember the distinct content of the conversation, but he was very friendly.

Once that happened, I believe Cassidy might've changed. She wanted to get in that spirit jersey as soon as she could. Once she was all ready, we decided to head to the castle. It was around this time, a bunch of people that I follow and who follow me on Twitter were planning on a meet-up there. We had a group chat and everyone was already meeting up by the castle. Part of me wasn't feeling meeting people I hadn't met before and only knew through the interwebs. Still, I had agreed so there was no turning back.

If you know anything about DisTwitter, you know it's a ragtag bunch. Some are cast members, some are cast member adjacent and some are annual passholders. It's a weird conglomeration of varying park vibes. Cast members generally are the more calm and collected type while it gets progressively more intense. Think me at the beginning of my first program to me now. Essentially the spectrum we have. Excited, always having a plan and just talking non-stop about your day to the person who is just there because why not?

I immediately figured out I was one of only a few. The rest of them meant business while I was more about "I've got to see this at least once so here I am." Cassidy and maybe one or two were about midway between that and then the insanity of those who had tailor made outfits for this moment. It's wild to say how I've been each of these people and now I was watching that change in demeanor all happen in front of me. Who's to say though that I won't be these persons once again sometime soon? It's fun to do so.

I ended up passing the time between talking on my phone to talking about photography with Ryan, the person who made this happen. Originally, this was supposed to be one of many meet-ups, but that never happened. We just had a group chat for a few weeks that disappeared into oblivion. It happens.

Soon enough, the sun had gone away and it was now time for Anna to get her Holiday Wish. We also struggled to get a good view with the hedges and the Christmas filming stages in the way, but we all managed to do it.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Of course, everyone was blown away and crying, while I just smiled and was like "Ok, took like twenty minutes longer than Fairy Godmother for Cinderella on HER CASTLE but ok." I tried to keep that smile up for Cassidy who really loved it all and before we bounced from that area, we got a few photos. I just got the one I personally needed. Even my cynical self can't deny how lovely the castle is with the Dreamlights all lit up.

We said goodbye to the Twitter crew, agreed to do it again (which we didn't) and went on our way. Cassidy and I ended up wandering around the park for a bit trying to see what we could do, but finding nothing with a decent enough wait so we decided to wait and head to the Contemporary. Cassidy had let me know that a big group of people from SWGE were going to Jellyrolls so we were gonna head there. Originally I planned to head home after this to sleep, but I was fine with this.

At the Contemporary, we took a moment to admire the Gingerbread display. They had moved to in front of the concourse windows instead of the mural. That might've been how it's been for a minute, but I hadn't been here in three years so it threw me off. In 2016, the display was Frozen themed while this year we got Cinderella. We love a glo-up.

I might've bought a piece of Gingerbread since the large pieces they sell are DIVINE. My favorite gingerbread, but I have no proof. I do know however that Cassidy ended up getting some dinner. I wasn't super hungry on this day for some reason so I just chilled with her in Contempo Cafe while we spilled tea and she offered what she couldn't eat.

Eventually, we hopped into her car and headed on over to Jellyrolls. Cassidy was smarter than me when we got to the BoardWalk parking lot and had planned in advanced to change into a better outfit. I, however, was gonna be showing up in fully Christmas gear. Whatever, I'm not one to shy away from standing out.

There really was quite the crew from SWGE. Everyone complimented me on my outfit choice, especially the Santa hat I still had on. I appreciated the attention as one does. Cassidy was definitely a little jealous since she put so much effort to change hehe

ANYWAYS, this might've been the night I got my Jellyrolls tumbler so that I could get some proper mixed drinks which are *chef's kiss* perfect at Jelly's. I got one or two on this night. Wish I could've written down which ones for future reference. Oh well.

It was a grand time had and I got some great videos of all the songs that were played on this evening and my apologies in advanced for the obnoxious singing caught on camera.

First, we had The Cantina Song, which shockingly nobody from SWGE did request.

Click to watch!

Some Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Yes, that is correct spelling, thank you.

Click to watch!

THE DUCKTALES THEME SONG!!!!

Click to watch!

And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going from Dreamgirls. No Jennifer Holliday or even Jennifer Hudson, but it was pretty impressive.

Click to watch!

I believe it was around this time that Cassidy was ready to go. I was still ready to stay and Aspen had shown up, which meant I had a ride home. I asked Aspen if I could and she said yeah. Now, this still meant I had to go with Cassidy to grab my stuff then go to Aspen's car to move it in there. This became a much bigger ordeal than what any of us intended. Aspen told me she parked at Yacht & Beach so Cassidy drove around there for awhile trying to find it, but could not find it. We assumed that maybe she got the resorts confused, she is a West coast girl after all. So I called and lo-and-behold, we were right so we went back to BoardWalk where we found her car in no time. I transferred my stuff, thanked Cassidy a thousand times before she left and I went back to Jellyrolls to finish off the evening with Aspen, Pacey and Sabrina, who were basically all who was left.

We got some Hooked On A Feeling. Always a classic.

Click to watch!

Some more insane vocals on Aerosmith's Dream On.

Click to watch!

Then, Stacey's Mom. A Jellyrolls classic if you've ever come on a Cast Member night.

Click to watch!

Obviously, these might be out of order, but I'm just trying my best. Eventually, we all were ready to head out. Most of the SWGE people had come directly from work with a costume change much like Cassidy after an evening at MK so we were tired. Aspen had driven Sabrina over from Studios parking so we had to drive her back. While they drove around to find her car, I had Aspen drop me off at costuming so I could go to my locker and pick up some stuff I had left there the other night from when I went to HHN directly after work. My lunchbox was in there so I'd rather it not be stuck in there with a bunch of other stuff. Obviously, everything worked out perfectly.

Aspen was right there waiting for me when I came back out and we headed back to Vista, concluding an evening. Way more eventful than I expected to spend the first day of Christmas and I was not complaining about that at all.

Before we go, I do have to show you some last two pieces of HHN merch. I mentioned the magnet, but I also got a print. The magnet showcased one of my favorite characters in the zone that I posted many pictures of. Then, the print was for Graveyard Games. This artist offers up a lot of really interesting works so if you want to see more of what she offers, she is on Twitter @wendigutz. I believe she has other links there. She's super talented so I highly recommend giving her a once over. She's also a former cast member funnily enough.

Don't worry, this is not so me ploy to switch over to another Halloween update. It was over and we were officially in the Christmas season!

Seasons greetings, DIS fam from November 2019 Timmy!

Continue Here

Last edited:
At that moment, I knew for a certain I wanted to be more a part of that and vowed to myself to audition for next year's event in the hopes I'd get to be a part of it.
You TOTALLY have to!!!!!! I've been thinking all along reading your updates that you would be an amazing fit for this event!!! I hope you get the opportunity, Timmy. I honestly do!

Of course, everyone was blown away and crying, while I just smiled and was like "Ok, took like twenty minutes longer than Fairy Godmother for Cinderella on HER CASTLE but ok."
AGREED!!!!!

You TOTALLY have to!!!!!! I've been thinking all along reading your updates that you would be an amazing fit for this event!!! I hope you get the opportunity, Timmy. I honestly do!

Awww, thank you so much Jackie! So far they've only opened up audition applications for Team Members, but hopefully that means non-TMs are opening up not long after. Fingers crossed.

AGREED!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

How Does One Go On Without HHN In Their Life Until The Next Year?
11/4 – 11/8/19: Post-HHN Work Week

November 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th

After the excitement of the past four days, it was time to return to work. No more HHN, no more Halloween. The worst way to return to work, but I tried to keep the energy up as best I could. A lot of my co-workers definitely related to this since we all escaped to it during a very difficult time at SWGE. At the end of the day, work is work, must be done but you always want to put in an effort to make it fun, right?

For most of the week, it seemed to go well. Nothing unusual or extra exciting based on my social media stories. The 7th however was a different story.

You know it was hard when you indulged in Wendy's. Those spicy nugs though... they might've saved my life a few times, not gonna lie.

The 8th however seemed to be decent. However, it did seem the rains hit.

Click to watch!

We say Surabat Weather since that is the outlying community outside of Black Spire that receives the worst most intense weather, usually heavy rain and snow. That is what we dealt with on that day. No snow though, I've yet to be in Florida when it has snowed. I'm scared to see what people's reactions would be while I laugh because snow just isn't anything special to me or something to get hung up about.

Anyways, we also passed by this cute bus on the way home.

Click to watch!

Still haven't seen the second Maleficent. Might have to change that soon. Either that or the bad Artemis Fowl movie everyone has been going on and on and on about. We shall see.

Anyways, I was off the next day and had someone visiting me! It would be the first time I'd actually be able to use one of my Chip and Dale tickets. I was pretty excited to see this person since I hadn't seen them since all the way back during my first program when I still was in lifeguard training. It felt like a whole lifetime ago so we had lots of catching up to do.

Stay tuned for how our day went!

Continue Here

Last edited:
Just Sprucing Up Those Instagram Feeds With Pixie Dust
11/9/19: Park Day/Reunion With Alex!

It was an exciting day. An exciting day indeed. I had another visitor coming and I was gonna get them into the park for freesies! As much as this is something I keep on the down low with most people, for those I know well enough to know they deserve this, it was exciting. Of course, it was someone who I bonded with mostly over Instagram and who I actually first met here on DISBoards, but was never a super active member, so obviously it was gonna be a truly fulfilling day.

However, in all that excitement, I ended up getting to Magic Kingdom rather early, while said friend was still getting up and working on getting that ride to the TTC so she could come to the park.

Lucky for me, that meant I stumbled upon one of my favorites!

Click to watch!

It didn't click immediately that they were all gonna be heading out to perform as they do. It was just my first time seeing the Trolley kids inside the Emporium. Once I realized what was going on, I quickly followed them out to the street to watch them go at it with my first Holly Jolly Trolley of the season!

Click to watch!

After watching them, I continued my way on into the Kingdom where I saw the castle stage was getting more and more decked out for the Christmas filming.

I then went into Fantasyland where I stumbled upon a rare but welcome sight.

Click to watch!

That is some mad Disneyland vibes right there. Of course, he is still trailed by an attendant whereas in Disneyland, he'd be doing his own thing, but any taste of Disneyland I could have I would latch onto.

It was around this time that my mystery visitor texted me that she was on her way to Magic Kingdom now via monorail so I started to head out to the front of the park. On my way out, I came across this travesty of a signage change.

Click to watch!

Apologies for my Karen coming out, but WHAT ON EARTH? It went from big and standing out to THAT. I don't know. I love the rest of the new Tomorrowland aesthetic but this... this was a choice.

Anyways, I made it out to the front before my mystery visitor got there and soon enough she was coming up through the crowd to give a big reunion hug! And who was my mystery visitor?

My friend Alex, of course!

Alex and I met on here and on Instagram almost half a decade prior. We hung out in Magic Kingdom at the beginning of my first program with her brother who just took photos for us. Since then, Alex has completed two programs, her Spring 2017 program in Theater District Merchandise at Hollywood Studios, where she actually worked with one of my leaders from SWGE on his program, as well as a Summer Alumni program in Summer 2018, same time as me except she was in Walt Disney World in Disney Springs. There she worked with another one of my leaders oddly enough. I gave her a hard time during that for not coming to Disneyland, but whatever, we were reunited now and very excited to spend the day together.

I warned her it was my first time using my comp tickets so fingers crossed it worked out. Luckily, the cast members at the touch points were very quick and took care of it no problem. Soon Alex had a ticket and we were on our way into Magic Kingdom again! Woohoo!

We decided to head on over to Fantasyland since I really wanted to get pixie dusted. On our way there, we realized that we should try and get a photo of us in front of the castle. There was a Photopass just hanging around by Sleepy Hollow so we got a set there. We hit the jackpot with him and he put us through our paces.

That hugging photo was not nearly as uncomfortable as it looked. The second one with us being all dramatic and show girly was my favorite. I love options to have as did Alex when I air dropped them all to her.

We then made our way to Sir Mickey's to quickly get pixie dusted. Alex told me she never really got to do this and was shocked at how much they give you. I reveled in it obviously. I love a nice good sprinkling and sparkle.

And where do you go after a visit to the fairy godmothers? Why, the princesses of course!

We saw that there was a 20 minute wait for Tiana and a VISITING PRINCESS so we hopped into that.

Unfortunately, that was a bit misleading. The line ended up being a tad longer than that. We were a bit shocked since rarely do wait times exceed what they say and it was a visiting princess, usually that means a shorter line, but it wasn't. Not even close. Nevertheless, we ended up being graced with the presence of my two favorite girls, Miss Tiana and Miss Aurora.

We met with Miss Aurora first!

Our character attendant was Yancy who I knew from years before, but had never realize was quite the character. After all our photos, he would turn around a take a selfie with us. A lot of these selfies didn't come out the best thanks to horrible PFH lighting, but Alex and I thought they were hilarious. Somehow I didn't upload the one with us and Tiana so enjoy us all washed out in the background of Yancy's selfie. I forget what he called his hashtag, but it was cute. Definitely made the meets a bit more fun.

For the life of me, I wish I could tell you what we talked about with Aurora. I genuinely do not remember. She was very sweet and the pose we had ended up being so so cute. Again, some mad show girl meets Briar Rose energy.

After Miss Rose, it was time for my favorite beignet-making princess, Miss Tia!!

I recall Tia not being super lively. She was nice, but not the usual energy I get from her. Probably a rough night for tips for her, but as we all know, EVERY little penny counts!

We bid her adieu and left, satisfied with our visiting princess and just our visit in general. It was a great way to start our day. From there, we headed on towards New Fantasyland. I think the park might've been a smidge busy today from what I recall so we decided to do rides that had shorter waits. We saw Little Mermaid was still at its usual 10 so we hopped in that.

Big mistake and overshoot there WHEW

Click to watch!

I don't know how one could have had worser luck than us at this point. First, PFH and now the line for Little Mermaid. We were just beside ourselves. Of course, we just stayed in line since what else were we gonna do? Bounce around when the park was not exactly quiet. Nah, we waited it out and it honestly wasn't too bad. Even though it was clearly backed up, we were at Scuttle's little grotto in no time.

Click to watch!

I didn't take any videos on the ride just wanting to enjoy it, but it was a lovely escape. I forgot how crazy they pipe in that AC when you go "under the sea." Also, I find it hilarious how well I remember that safety spiel from all my time I spent working at the one in DCA.

I'm pretty sure I started reciting the "Well hello there, my friends! We're about to go undah da sea so for ya safety, please keep all hands, arms, feet, legs, flippers and fins inside your clamshell--" yadayadayada and Alex thought it was hysterical. Obviously, I've spent way too much time inside these flipping parks. Good grief.

When we got off, I think we both decided that it was time to go get some food. I don't know how we decided on Pecos but that's where we ended up. We might've done a few more rides in-between. I feel like we braved one coaster or maybe Haunted Mansion or FoF. I have no proof of this because I just neglected to keep up while catching up with Alex throughout the day. It had been awhile so we were trying to see how life was going for us. We both had graduated and were trying to find our way in the world so it was nice to vent about that life.

Also, to indulge ourselves in some Pecos grub, which I just overstuffed at the toppings bar as one should do. At least once a month. Especially those like me to make sure I don't waste away.

It might look like a mess but it was DELICIOUS. I wish I could remember what Alex had gotten, but really the point of the meal was to talk over. We talked about a lot. Again, lots happening in our lives. Alex had a nice cushy internship while I was back trying to maintain a new place to call home. She also had told me she'd gotten into another DCP, but wasn't sure if she actually was gonna do it (she ended up not doing it, spoiler alert). We got stuff out about work life and all that jazz. This was actually the first long weekend she'd had in a minute so she was happy for the break, but stressed about going back and the insanity that awaited her. Again, we were laying it all out there while eating a lot and relaxing. We both were clearly a bit tired already from days prior so as much as we wanted to enjoy our day, sitting and talking was nothing short of magical.

Eventually, a lot of time had passed so we decided to head out. I offered the idea of going to Epcot to go enjoy Food & Wine which Alex had NEVER experienced. After hearing that, I made the executive decision that we had to go. We HAD TO!

On the way out, we stopped by the Purple Wall to get some more insta photos. As mentioned in the title, we were really were getting all the content we needed for some cute instagram feeds. I mean, I dressed for the occasion if you couldn't tell.

Then, some sweet guest offered to get photos of both of us. This ended up being another awkward but pretty hilarious set of photos for us.

It took a turn when she told us to look at each other and smile, which obviously resulted in a moment of awkwardness then a giggle fit because it was so awkward.

I'd call that a successful photoshoot right there.

After that, we asked if they wanted help with theirs, but they happened to be a bit better off and ready than we were so we went on our way. We both said a quick goodbye to this gorgeous view.

And headed on over to Epcot via monorail for whatever crazy adventures awaited us there!

Continue Here

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter