Thinking of joining weight watchers

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
I went ot my local one today but it was closed, right now I am looking for info on costs, such as beyond registration fees and weekly dues, what else do you have to buy? I am planning on joining when I get home from vacation in 2 weeks ( leave Fri) and my sister is looking into too, just wish we were in the same state but will give each other support via internet. I want to lose at least 130 lbs. and have heard that WW is the easiest way to do it. Please advise me on anything and maybe if not too personal some experiences with them.

minnieandmickey-

I say GO FOR IT!!! I am in my 9th week now. I have also just joined Curves this week.

If you follow the plan, drink ALL of your water, journal faithfully....you WILL BE successful. You have to be mentally ready to do this though.

As far as extra costs beyond the fees, I really can't think of any. I guess if you weren't eating fruits and veggies before, that can be an added expense. They also sell WW snacks at the meetings, but I don't buy them. I did purchase the Dining Out Companion, and the other book(can't remember the name). Whatever little extra cost involved, it is well worth it. As of last Friday, I have lost 25.8lbs. :D

Our "leader" is very supportive, and I really enjoy going to the meetings. Joining with someone else is great support. Two neighbors joined along with me, and we are VERY deterimined.

Good luck to you!!!!:)

I just joined WW last week. They had a special of 50% off to join, so I took it! :)
We leave for WDW in 24 days and my first goal is to lose 10lbs before we go.
I really like it and think it is well worth it. THe extra cost now is the fresh fruits and veggies. Dh and I usually didn't watch our intake of them too much before!
I go for my first weigh in on Saturday! Wish me luck! :)
Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter