Thinking of Early December

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
I know I should know the answer to this but my SIL has offered to pay for us to go down to Orlando as a birthday/anniversary trip for us. I was thinking Dec 4-6. We'd be staying off-site but it's been awhile since I was at Universal during those dates. I can't remember if it's a good time or not. Any ideas?

I would love to know as well. We are going to be there 2-4, staying at Royal Pacific after a week at Disney.

I know I should know the answer to this but my SIL has offered to pay for us to go down to Orlando as a birthday/anniversary trip for us. I was thinking Dec 4-6. We'd be staying off-site but it's been awhile since I was at Universal during those dates. I can't remember if it's a good time or not. Any ideas?
Early December is a great time to visit. Crowds are low and the weather is usually fantastic. You will be able to see all the holiday festivities when you're here as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter