Thinking about some changes on our cruise

Jsme

DIS Veteran
We have ressies for a well being couples massage during sail away on our next cruise. I really love to watch the sail away. I am thinking about either movingit forward a little while or moving it back one appointment. I would have loved to have the cabana massage with our REAS package, but we were told this was not an option.

I also am thinking about doing the Eco tour since it is still available.

Anyone have any opinions?

I'm not sure about the eco tour, as I've never taken it.
But as for the massage, I would go for a different time, if possible. To me, the sail away party makes it "official"...you're on a cruise and it's now time to PARTY!!! :cool1: I don't think I could miss it. But that's up to you.

We are doing REAS, and we scheduled our massage on Sunday morning. (we're also doing Palo brunch Sun. morn.) We just decided to make all day Sunday a "special day" since it's formal night. We figured we'd pamper ourselves all day, then get all dressed up that night for the show and dinner. But that's just what we're doing...you may feel differently about it.

HTH
-Christal

We are only on a 3 day cruise. I did change my ressie for the massage. I just love to watch sailing away. I do not care if I see the party or not. I just like to be on deck to watch us sail away.

I also booked my Rasul treatment online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter