Things First Time Disney Cruise Line Cruisers Should Know | The DCL Show | 01/15/20

DietCokeMommy

Mouseketeer
I've been waiting for this podcast! Pete mentioned months ago on another show that you guys were going to start a DCL one.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• celina14

Mouseketeer
    I cannot find this but would love to listen! Is it the Dreams Unlimited show? Or the regular Dis Unplugged? Or is it new? I can find it in iTunes.

jeffbeardreams

Dreaming Unlimited Dreams
    I cannot find this but would love to listen! Is it the Dreams Unlimited show? Or the regular Dis Unplugged? Or is it new? I can find it in iTunes.
    Don't know about iTunes, but on YouTube these DCL shows are showing up on the main DIS Unplugged channel. I know Pete will also be having some Dreams agents on the show in addition to the usual DIS crew in the future.

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
    I thought it was pretty good. For once, the overwhelming majority of the facts were correct unlike so many other first-timer shows I see on YouTube. I think the only tiny factual error in this one was that you are Silver after one cruise, not two, and that's such a small thing.

I hope they keep making more episodes.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• FoodieFriend

DisneyFan
    while I appreciated the show since I will be cruising for the first time on DCL in May, i really felt the show was all over the place & missed a lot of important things for first time cruisers. Didn't have info on disembarkation tips & mainly focused on Port Canaveral cruises. My first cruise will be on the Wonder to Alaska. Maybe Pete can do a show just on that particular cruise since he just went on it recently. I'd like tips on pre-day suggestions in Vancouver, how to get around Vancouver since they don't allow ride shares like Uber or Lyft & things at each port that are "can't miss" experiences. I'm glad to hear he really enjoyed the food on the Wonder as I'm a big foodie & very excited for my first cruise.

Yensid29

Earning My Ears
    Yes I can't seem to find this podcast to listen to it either.. I see it on youtube but not the podcast on pocket cast.

CamColt

So excited to see a cruise show!

Yes I can't seem to find this podcast to listen to it either.. I see it on youtube but not the podcast on pocket cast.
    Can you not access it from Webmaster Jackie's post? I'm watching it right in there.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES