They said we didn’t play anybody

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
They said we didn’t play anyone good. They said we played the weak afc west. They said the only two good teams we beat were the Vikings and cowboys. 1-1 against cowboys. Now they are going to say the 49ers were playing with a 3rd string and 4 th string quarterback. Then their third stringer was playing hurt. Either way the eagles are heading to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
They said we didn’t play anyone good. They said we played the weak afc west. They said the only two good teams we beat were the Vikings and cowboys. 1-1 against cowboys. They said last week we played the weak giants. Now they are going to say the 49ers were playing with a 3rd string and 4 th string quarterback. Then their third stringer was playing hurt. Either way the eagles are heading to the Super Bowl.
Exactly who is “they”? I don’t know anyone who didn’t think the Eagles were the best team in the nfc this year. For the record, the Vikings weren’t really all that good -THEY played a weak schedule. But congrats anyway …and here’s to hoping Eagles fans don’t embarrass themselves at this years Super Bowl festivities 😂

Reactions: ICF
Exactly who is “they”? I don’t know anyone who didn’t think the Eagles were the best team in the nfc this year. For the record, the Vikings weren’t really all that good -THEY played a weak schedule. But congrats anyway …and here’s to hoping Eagles fans don’t embarrass themselves at this years Super Bowl festivities 😂

I don't know that it would be Philadelphia sports if they didn't.... 🤣

They were clearly the superior team today. The little skirmish was sad to see though.

All the sports channels. No the Vikings didn’t have a weak schedule. They played the nfc east and afc east. Nfc east three teams made the playoffs and afc east two teams made the playoffs.

All the sports channels. No the Vikings didn’t have a weak schedule. They played the nfc east and afc east. Nfc east three teams made the playoffs and afc east two teams made the playoffs.
I swear the nfl pays the espns of the world to promote their product, just to create extra hype …which would make sense let’s face it. The Vikes had a power rating of 16/32. At the point they were 10-3 they had a negative point differential with some of the victories in games where they were heavily outplayed. I faded them all year with success. But anyway …I like Hurts as I’m a Bama fan so good luck to the Eagles. If you do go to the Super Bowl, try to stay out of the paddy wagons unlike many foolish eagle fans 😂

"They" are all those imaginary people that said imaginary things to feed the person's need to say I told you so despite not in reality having to tell anyone so.

Did anyone really think the Niners were going to win with a 4th stringer with this resume?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2008–2011)
  • San Francisco 49ers (2012)
  • Sacramento Mountain Lions (2012)
  • Cleveland Browns (2012)
  • Cincinnati Bengals (2013)
  • San Francisco 49ers (2014)
  • Cincinnati Bengals (2015)
  • New York Jets (2015)
  • Indianapolis Colts (2015)
  • Buffalo Bills (2015)
  • Baltimore Ravens (2016)
  • New York Giants (2016)
  • Houston Texans (2017)
  • Oakland Raiders (2018)
  • Washington Redskins (2018)
  • San Diego Fleet (2019)
  • Detroit Lions (2019)*
  • Los Angeles Wildcats (2020)
  • San Francisco 49ers (2020–2021)
  • New York Jets (2021)
  • Baltimore Ravens (2021)
  • Denver Broncos (2022)
  • San Francisco 49ers (2022–present)
No. So uh no. Nobody needed to be told so.

Last edited:
Well yes. I'm hoping for an Eagles Chiefs matchup. We'll see how this next game goes.
As a Chiefs person I concur, looks like an interesting game for the Super Bowl although Mahomes and his ankle sprain are worrying me, he looked to be in a decent amount of pain last night depending on the play.

and here’s to hoping Eagles fans don’t embarrass themselves at this years Super Bowl festivities 😂
Too late. There were already some knuckleheads causing damage last night. Nothing too major, but I’m sure there will be much worse in two weeks, win or lose.

As a Chiefs person I concur, looks like an interesting game for the Super Bowl although Mahomes and his ankle sprain are worrying me, he looked to be in a decent amount of pain last night depending on the play.
I am looking forward to an Eagles/Andy Reid matchup in the Super Bowl. I agree on Mahomes, he did look like he was in pain last night especially in the second half. Hopefully he is able to get some rest between now and February 12th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter