They Almost Went Without ME-Food & Wine, BC, LOTS of Pics-Updated 10/28

Joining in :wave2:

I hopped over here from the May facebook group! It looks like I have some catching up to do!

Happiness. :cool1:
I hope December in Florida will be warmish this year. We have been when it has been really cold. I need to soak in enough warmth to bring home with me to last until April in Tennessee. :cool2:

We were talking to our cousins this past weekend about their Disney trip - they got back last Wednesday - and they were singing the praises of the 'Canada steak'. :laughing:

Love the palm trees! Wish I could have a few in my back yard. I don't think they would make it up here in NH.

Yeah this would not be the last time we had the 'Canada steak'.

Lurking here just to let you know....:cool1:

Welcome! Please comment anytime.
Joining in :wave2:

I hopped over here from the May facebook group! It looks like I have some catching up to do!

Welcome!! Ah May...cannot wait!!

It was a very busy weekend as my sister & I went to Maine to visit with my dad & 2 cousins who live close by to where he is. Then my sister & I stayed over night at a hotel near the Maine Mall. We went shopping & bought each other our Christmas gifts.:goodvibes Then came home yesterday & watched the Patriots & then the World Series! Big Red Sox fans here in NH. So anyway I don't want anyone to think I abandoned this TR so here is a small update before work..

When we got back to the resort I took a pic of our view..

Yup the roof and rocks..hey at least if there is a fire out to the roof we go since we had to walk down 4 LONG hallways to get there

Balcony with no table

Then I had my afternoon pool time. I only took my camera down to the pool this one time.

My sister & brother in law were pretty wiped as this was our arrival day so they stayed back at the resort & even though we were up at 3:30 that morning I had to get back to Epcot that night to see who was playing at the Eat to the Beat concert series...that is coming later.......

Let's get another update in

So Jeff & I headed back to Epcot for the concert.

We stopped & got a slider at the Florida Local booth. Very good.

Jeff got this Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Veg. & Cilantro

Then I got this yummy lobster roll in America. Lobster is my favorite food of all!!:)

Jeff got this lobster tail but was not impressed. Hard to get out of the shell & not much meat. I think he ended up getting what I had another time.

Then we got a seat to see...

Air Supply....You would have thought it was the Beatles the way people were lined up a mile long waiting in line. We just waited until everyone was seated & then we found a seat.

Apparently I was still hungry so while waiting for them to start I got this:

And Jeff got his fav... cream cheese filled pretzel

And may I present Air Supply..

"I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you".....They were wonderful & so glad we went to see them. It was the last night they were playing so I really wanted to see them & glad we did.

Will try to update more later.

:woohoo::woohoo: some updates.

Not much of a view (we didn't have too bad of one in June).

Glad you got to go back to Epcot and see Air Supply (Mark would have loved that).

Looks like you did pretty well on Food & Wine selections this day.

:woohoo::woohoo: some updates. Not much of a view (we didn't have too bad of one in June). Glad you got to go back to Epcot and see Air Supply (Mark would have loved that). Looks like you did pretty well on Food & Wine selections this day.

Yeah no view in this room although we did see some fireworks.

Air Supply is really the only ones I wanted to see while we were there. Sugar Ray was there after that and someone else with the last name McCain..his first name escapes me right now. Sitting here on the couch watching the Red Sox.

You know I did not even eat half of that funnel cake but I really wanted it at the time. They are huge!

What a view....:rotfl2: but I would take it to be at the beach club! I think I saw Air Supply the night before you...they did a great job! Although 60 plus year old men really need to button their shirts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter