"These trips, they popped out of the snow. . . LIKE DAISIES!!!" *2nd trip update

30 Day's to go and I am finally back to my PTR

My poor little PTR, you all probably think I abandoned it. No not at all, I have just had no updates. :confused3 Now that I have made it to the 1 month mark however, I feel it's only right to update everyone on all of the exciting plans.

Daily Plans:
Arrival Day Dinner ADR has been secured at Olivia's.
Day 2 is the busiest day of all with breakfast at Boma and AK RD. I figure since most of what we will be doing at AK will be sitting anyway, were doing a lot of shows, I can get away with making my mom get up super early. Later we will hit Epcot for some F&G food (possibly a nap for mom) and then it's off to MK:cool1: where some magnificent daughter-of-the-year snagged a ressie for the famed Wishes Dessert Party:banana:I am super excited, especially since I have been unable to catch a BOG ressie. We may try to get a walk in as soon as they open, but that depends on how many rides we are able to get in, plus we may be full from F&G.
Day 3 isn't quite as busy as this is also a working day for both mom and I. We will hit up Epcot late in the morning/ early afternoon and get over to DHS in time for Indiana Jones before our Fantasmic! Pkg dinner at Mama Melrose.
Day 4 is Universal Day. No plans other than lunch at Finnegan's. We will be going to both parks but I have no major plans.
Day 5 is Mother's Day and I have brunch planned at Garden Grove. I am hoping that since it is a brunch there will be some breakfast food other than the egg's benedict mentioned so far. At any rate, it will be a nice way to end the trip.

I have purchased my tickets from UT to upgrade to an AP once I get there. I am super excited because on the day that I arrive back home from this trip, I will be able to make my ADR's for the next one. I am now finalizing those so I know which one's to stalk:rotfl2:I also have to get a list of items I want for the scrapbook souvenir I am making for my mom. So a few more plans and it's time to get this show on the road.:drive:

If anyone wants to look over my touring plans feel free:
AK 9a-1:30p (Kilimanjaro Safari, Pangani Exploration trail, FOLK, Expedition Everest Fast Pass, FN, Kali River, Mahajara Jungle, Tough to be a Bug); Epcot Flower and Garden/ Nap time, MK 3:30p-11p (R-L, Dessert Party, Finish Fantasyland?)

Super excited to be able to finally post this. This is the trip that started it all, all my planning and all of my hard work online was dreaming this trip together:wizard:. . .

Once upon a time. . . ok, no I won't do that to you all. Seriously though, this trip is the trip that started it all. I have not been back to WDW in a few years which is really difficult for someone who used to go AT LEAST once a year since the age of 2:eek: So now I will be going back and this is the trip that brought me to the Dis. Some new additions to my itinerary will be Shula's, parasailing, the Wanyama Safari, Dine w/ an Imagineer, and 2 celebrations know as F&W and MVMCP:woohoo:

****UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE****

I am working now:cool1: So that means I have to push my trip back further to start the new job. I am very excited about both the job and the fact that this will allow me not 1, but 2 trips next year! More updates to follow soon.

Well I had to come by and subscribe because you quoted one of my all time favourite characters in your title. I'm making my baby boy a mushu costume for MNSSHP as we speak! I'm looking forward to hearing about Universal, I'm trying to decide whether it is worth the expense this year. Sending pixie dust about the job situation, I feel your pain. What are you studying at school?

Well I had to come by and subscribe because you quoted one of my all time favourite characters in your title. I'm making my baby boy a mushu costume for MNSSHP as we speak! I'm looking forward to hearing about Universal, I'm trying to decide whether it is worth the expense this year. Sending pixie dust about the job situation, I feel your pain. What are you studying at school?

:welcome:I am so glad that you decided to subscribe :goodvibes I am even MORE excited that someone out there actually does recognize and enjoy Mushu and his antics as much as I do. A mushu costume? That sounds too adorable for words, congrats on you all planning a trip as well :) I do believe Universal is worth the two days my family typically takes. I would do no more than that most likely though, as for me, it does not have a lot of magic as WDW. There are rides, really really fun rides, but at the end of the day it's an amusement park not and experience as WDW is. I would definitely recommend trying it, at least once. Even as a Disney loyalist, Universal is fun. Also, check the prices of UndercoverTourist. There prices are cheaper than what Disney and Universal charge and Universal is MUCH cheaper than Disney anyway. If there is something in particular you would like me to take a look at or a picture of or something, let me know. Thank you about the job. I know I am one in a bajillion in this country with the same struggle, so we roll with punches :upsidedow I am in school for nursing. I am getting my RN. I am simultaneously working on my Intl. Marketing degree. Thanks for asking and again, glad your here, hope you enjoy it!

. . . especially for Diser's;)

I have made some minor changes now that the November trip has been postponed.

We are approximately 36 hours out from our flight to MCO:cool1: I am going to supply one last update with the "final" plans, we shall see in the TR/DR that is to follow how closely we actually are able to follow these plans.

We arrive early on Wednesday and I have coupons to EOS. Check-in and then some DTD time, followed by dinner at Olivia's and watching fireworks on the beach at Poly.

Thursday will be the day to grab a quick bite from the Boardwalk (if we have not already the night before) and head to AK for RD. {Kilimanjaro Safari, Trails, FOLK, Tough to be a bug, NEMO, EE, Kali River}. After that either Epcot for a little F&G food or straight to MK {Space, Speedway, Fantasyland attractions, Hall of Presidents- BIG maybe, Big TM, Splash, POTC, Wishes dessert party suprisepixiedust: and then Jungle Cruise and IASW for my grandma:angel:}

Friday is a super late start so I will be using my commando skills to try to get us to everything we want to see. I will probably have to run for some fast passes to TT and Soarin (hoping the return time is well before 1). {Living w/the Land, Cpt. EO, Figment, TT, SE, Sea's, Ellen's E}. We need to get to DHS by 3 {Star Tours, Indiana Jones, Fantasmic! dinner at MM, Muppet Vision, Great Movie Ride, Backlot tour} then a pit stop at Writer's for the lovely Carrot Cake cookie to munch on while we wait and watch Fantasmic!

Saturday has me optimistic but still a little confused. I don't know the exact time we will arrive at Universal but I hope by 9. {Despicable Me, Mummy, MIB, Terminator, Disaster, Twister and lunch at Finnegan's; Spiderman, Popeye's, Dudley Do Right, JP, Poseidon, HP/ Seuss area touring}. I don't exactly know where we will go for dinner Saturday but I wanted to try and see if we could catch a little Illuminations, but the chances of that are slim as those are pretty low to the ground.

Sunday is departure day :sad: but no worries WE SHALL RETURN, prayerfully in November and this is also the day I get to make ADR's for November's trip :cool1: However, before we leave, we have a special Mother's Day brunch at Garden Grove.

There you all have it, the plans all laid out and finalized. Looking forward to all the yummy food and Disney magic:wizard: Right now, I am off to take my last final of the semester (a new semester starts Monday when we return, thank goodness for Disney World).

Great plans! Hope you have a magical trip! :thumbsup2

My suggestion: you mentioned trying to see Illuminations on Saturday, but since you are in Universal I think you should return to the studios and see their Cinematic Spectacular, it is really a show that shouldn't be missed!

You could then grab dinner at the Citywalk before returning to WDW!

Welcome back!!! How was it?!?! Magical I hope! What a lovely way to spend mother's day! And new term tomorrow! Have a great day! :hug:

Great plans! Hope you have a magical trip! :thumbsup2

My suggestion: you mentioned trying to see Illuminations on Saturday, but since you are in Universal I think you should return to the studios and see their Cinematic Spectacular, it is really a show that shouldn't be missed!

You could then grab dinner at the Citywalk before returning to WDW!

Hey Redoschi! Thanks, we had a blast. I had never stayed (and had no interest really) in the Epcot resort area, so I was going to see if I could see Illuminations from somewhere. We didn't, although I found a spot on the Boardwalk where you could see the globe so I probably could have caught Illuminations. We canned Universal because the conference included tickets (which would have also included transportation), but Disney was just fine :thumbsup2

Have a great time!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Alysa, we did:goodvibes:goodvibes

Welcome back!!! How was it?!?! Magical I hope! What a lovely way to spend mother's day! And new term tomorrow! Have a great day! :hug:

It was THE BEST! A great way to get away and get me excited (and determined) to get back later this year. School has started this week as well and so far, so good :thumbsup2

I will be starting two new chapters, well technically I will be starting a TR and then adding more plans for my next trip:goodvibes Stay tuned. I'm off to find some photo upload thingy, :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter