These Kids Make Me Wish You Could Curse on the DISBoards (May '11 Trip) - DONE 9/14

nilla

Proud Disney Pixie Dust Snorter
Eins, zwei, drei g'suffa!

That's right, it's finally time for me to get off my backside - er, rather get ON my backside and kick off my SECOND trip report!!!!

Can you feel it? Really...can you?

If you can't, that's ok, because you don't need to be as excited as I, or even excited at all, to turn the crank, open the box, and unleash the fury that is trip report 2011, better known as

THESE KIDS MAKE ME WISH YOU COULD CURSE ON THE DISBOARDS

(alternately known as "Another Year, and Still No Celebrity Sightings at WDW", "Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me No One Carries Lime Green Mickeys Anymore?", or "The Title of this Trip Report Makes Me Wish You Could Use the 'Chiller' Font on the DisBoards")

Let's meet our competitors:

The Boys

IMG_4431.jpg

To the left, it's Dylan.

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 4
Intelligence: 18
Wisdom: 3
Charisma: 13

He wields a complete lack of intimidation in the face of any thrill ride, though he is weak against the allure of video games and struggles internalizing complaints. Or any thoughts, for that matter. He's a talker.

The the right, it's me, aka Jon, aka nilla. Now with 33% more facial hair power than last trip report. I like the darkness. I like the sickening sweetness. I am a dichotomy in most of my personality traits.

In the other corner, it's The Girls

IMG_4067.jpg

Left: Kristin. Superstar trip planner. Wine lover. Disney nut, and the one who lit the fire in me with our first trip together back in '06.

Right: Emily. Another dichotomy, this girl alternates between being the most loving, caring, cuddly little angel you've ever met to a defiant, occassionally violent little word that I can't say on this forum. See the title of this trip report for more information. She also has the makings of another ride lunatic, though maybe not to the extreme of her brother.

So that's us. Our adventure comes next. Stay tuned!

[POST=41149374](skip to next update)[/POST]

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Of to an excellent start! I had no doubt!

Love the titles for this years TR. Very funny!

You and your son look thrilled to be on EE! How many times DID you ride it?

And the ladies - lovely as always!

Really looking forward to reading more!

Hurrah! So happy you started. Your last report had me :rotfl: and I can see this one will be no different. Can't wait to hear about your adventures! :)

I'm in :thumbsup2

I just finished reading your report from last year and it was awesome. Looking forward to this year's. :)

Welcome, all! It only took a few days in WDW for me to come up with the title for this TR. Glad you all seem to like it :)

I'll post another update tonight. See you then, and thanks for reading!

Didn't read your last TR... but figured funny title so I'm in! Great looking fam!

Love the title!! :thumbsup2 We had many to choose from also ;) Your adventures last year were hilarious...can't wait to see what unfolds on this trip :)

Tracy

This should be fun!

And it looks like I'll need to be catching up on your previous TR while I'm at it.

When were you there? Maybe DH and I will show up in the background of your pictures... :rotfl:

Joyciemc, we were there from 5/4 to 5/15.

Tanz, did you ever see the movie "Euro Trip"? I ask because every time I see anything about Manchester United, it makes me think about the "Manchester United Fight Song" from that movie. Classic stuff!

Updates coming tonight. I promise!

Love the title... I'm just adding more and more subscriptions counting down the days to my vacation! Can't get enough disney right now :goodvibes

Tanz, did you ever see the movie "Euro Trip"? I ask because every time I see anything about Manchester United, it makes me think about the "Manchester United Fight Song" from that movie. Classic stuff!

Updates coming tonight. I promise!

Yes I did see that movie and found that song hilarious!!! :rotfl: Vinnie Jones was great in it and it sure is classic stuff!

I look forward to reading your updates tomorrow as I will be sleeping later (because of the 6 hour time difference!)

Also found u through MEK. Read the 2010 TR today while home with sick kiddos. Great stuff. We tried CSR and were not fans much to my buddy Kathy's (KatMark) disappointment. We also love Epcot and adult bev. My Hubby is also a homebrewer and beer guy! I am going to have to try that punch drink ur lovely wife likes. Ur DD reminds me of my red haired fiesty niece. More please

Just read the 2010 report and looking forward to 2011. I'm from Lancaster, PA originally, but have made our home in Raleigh, NC. We're heading to CSR this September and love reading these great reports. Thanks!:cheer2:

Table of Contents

• [POST=41149383]The non-Pre-Trip Report Pre-Trip Report[/POST]
  • [POST=41162891]Day 1 - Flight to Orlando and arrival at Coronado Springs[/POST]
  • [POST=41220799]Day 2 - Magic Kingdom[/POST]
  • [POST=41314594]Day 3 - Epcot[/POST]
  • [POST=41353393]Day 4 - Animal Kingdom[/POST]
  • [POST=41455200]Day 5 - Hollywood Studios[/POST]
  • [POST=41553532]Day 6 - Epcot (2nd Day)[/POST]
  • [POST=41731960]Day 7 - Magic Kingdom (2nd Day)[/POST]
  • [POST=42013063]Day 8 - Epcot (3rd Day)[/POST]
  • [POST=42107378]Day 9 - Coronado Springs and Downtown Disney[/POST]
  • [POST=42265897]Day 10 - Epcot (4th Day)[/POST]
  • [POST=42452594]Day 11 - Magic Kingdom (3rd Day)[/POST]
  • [POST=42611945]Day 12 - Departure from Coronado Springs and Flight Home[/POST]
  • [POST=42637732]Wrap Up - Firsts, lists, etc.[/POST]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter