There's No Sleeping at Disney! - A Oct-Nov 2020 Trip Report. MINI TR COMPLETE 5/10

You had lovely visits with both your Dad and your Mom and sister. Love the Boardwalk location! I'll be watching for that TR. You're raising your DD right - she'll be a Disney fan for life :-) P.S. Your sister looked great in the cat dress - it fit her perfect!

You had lovely visits with both your Dad and your Mom and sister. Love the Boardwalk location! I'll be watching for that TR. You're raising your DD right - she'll be a Disney fan for life :-) P.S. Your sister looked great in the cat dress - it fit her perfect!

Thank you so much!

Sunday I hoped we would go to the farmer’s market at Lake Eola, which was walking distance from my mom’s AirBnb, but the weather was awful.

That's funny. For some reason I always think that people who live in FL don't have to worry when planning things ahead that the weather might not be good! But I guess it happens lol

Overall, we really enjoyed our meal here. I don’t know if they’ve stepped up their game since the last time I ate here, or if we just ordered the right things this time, but I would definitely eat here again.

Your meal sounds really good. I always thought that place might be too exotic for my kids, but I definitely want to try it.

DH and I took April to Gatorland on Saturday.

Love Gatorland! Remember going when my kids were little and loving it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter