There's an S, a D and maybe another D!!??!?

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
SDD - 9 days - woo hoo!

Pity we didn't buy our Euros 6 months ago but even a crappy exchange rate can't stiffle our excitement - to say we need this holiday is an understatement!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: :donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Enjoy you trip pirate: Steve :thumbsup2

I'm sure you and Denise will love the Hallowe'en theming :goodvibes

SDD - 9 days - woo hoo!

Pity we didn't buy our Euros 6 months ago but even a crappy exchange rate can't stiffle our excitement - to say we need this holiday is an understatement!

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: :donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum

I usually count the pennies (eurocents in my own case lol) didnt let money make the Magic less beautiful!!
Have a great time!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: have a great time. Sounds like Denise and yourself are ready for this visit :goodvibes

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Hope you and Denise have a great time !!

SDD coming right up !

H2.GIF
H97.GIF
h03.GIF
H08.GIF
H97.GIF
h03.GIF
H2.GIF

especially for your Halloween trip.
H45.GIF

Have a great time Steve and Denise :wizard: :hmghost: :wizard:

Looking forward to seeing all your photos!!

Thanks for all the messages - just 4 days to go now!

Things have been so busy I hadn't even thought about pins. I'm going to be good and not buy many, at least that's what I say now - I can imagine there are a few nice 15th Anniversary pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter