There's A Snake In My Boot!!!! PTR April 24th-May 1, 2010 (Trip Report Started!!)

Yeah Beth! Hope you have an absolutely incredible vacation! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!! :thumbsup2
Karen

YAY!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
Hope all got a good nights sleep and have tons of fun on your magical vacation!!! pixiedust:
Can't wait to read all about it and see pics!! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone!!! We are back and had a fantastic time!!! The weather was great and the kiddos had a blast!! Hopefully I will be able to start a TR this evening. We had Sunday School this morning and T-ball at 12:30, nothing like getting right back into it!! Lots of pics to share too!!! Thanks for all the good trip wishes, it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!!! We are back and had a fantastic time!!! The weather was great and the kiddos had a blast!! Hopefully I will be able to start a TR this evening. We had Sunday School this morning and T-ball at 12:30, nothing like getting right back into it!! Lots of pics to share too!!! Thanks for all the good trip wishes, it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Glad ya'll had a great time! :woohoo:
Can't wait to read your TR and the pics!! :goodvibes

Welcome Home Beth!!:goodvibes I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip!! I can't wait to read all about it!!!:)

Welcome back, can't wait for the TR!

Welcome back! By the sounds of all of your !!!!!!! it must have been wonderful! I'm looking forward to reading your TR!

:cool1:Yay! Your back!! I mean, yay for us, but sad for you. I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!

Hi Beth!! Welcome Home! I can't believe we didn't cross paths...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter