"There's a phone call for you. It's MICKEY." American Idols and Anniversaries! DONE!

Wonderful wrap up.
I can't wait to hear about your cllege program too. You got a lot of good things happening this year too!

Really enjoyed your TR and am sad it is over... in a way it was nice that you stretched it out for 6 months. (how on earth can it be 6 months since we were at WDW?!? )

Definitely look forward to reading about your next trip and about the CP!

Thank you for all your nice words everyone. :)

I will definitely try to do a College Program report in some way or another - hopefully I'll have interesting stories to tell!

And Mickey_Mom, you're almost done! You can do it!!! :woohoo:

Danica,
Great wrap to a wondeful trip report!
I can't believe your finally done and we're almost headed back! I'm excited about going for 2 weeks this time!
It's the only vaca besides my cruise in June that I will have !!
You will definitely have to keep us updated on the College Program!!!
That sounds so neat! I wish I could just wrap up everything here and move to Florida i'd go in flash!
Especially after all this snow this winter!!!Keep in touch i'll be seeing you on facebook too!
I seem to be on there more these days then here!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter