• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"There's a Man Pointing...And We Missed the Nighttime Parade!" A Feb. '17 TR *Completed 3/8*

I just stumbled upon your TRs when I noticed we were following some of the same people, and I just got the chance to read this one. Sounds like an amazing little getaway! My fiance and I are actually ending up doing the same thing - I've never planned a short notice trip, but we decided with only about 3 weeks to plan that we wanted to go down to do some wedding planning when I have a long weekend (in just over a week!)...so we're flying down a week from tomorrow, doing two Disney days like you did, and then flying back on the Sunday. Like, woah! :) I enjoyed your TR and am jumping over to your current PTR next.

How exciting! Sometimes an impromptu trip is just what you need. :) Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter