• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There's a Chipmunk Eating Your Head !! (Day 6 - Part 5 -updated 1/1)

I really enjoyed this TR! I'm glad yall had such a great last day and got so much done! Your next trip sounds AWESOME. I really want to stay at AKL! I'll be looking for that TR when it starts. :goodvibes

Boo that your trip was over!!! :( I enjoyed reading about your travels, I'm glad you guys all had such a great time! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!! :goodvibes

What a great report !! I really enjoyed seeing your family having such a wonderful vacation. :thumbsup2

We'll be there for Easter weekend in April .. when are you guys going to be in the parks ?? I would LOVE to do the cruise .. someday we will. :goodvibes

I really enjoyed this TR! I'm glad yall had such a great last day and got so much done! Your next trip sounds AWESOME. I really want to stay at AKL! I'll be looking for that TR when it starts. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading along. I enjoyed your company. Our next trip will be so awesome. I so cannot wait.

Boo that your trip was over!!! :( I enjoyed reading about your travels, I'm glad you guys all had such a great time! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to read about yours. So looking forward to reading that.

What a great report !! I really enjoyed seeing your family having such a wonderful vacation. :thumbsup2

We'll be there for Easter weekend in April .. when are you guys going to be in the parks ?? I would LOVE to do the cruise .. someday we will. :goodvibes

We will be driving down on the 5th. In the Parks until the 10th and then the Dream until the 15th. We sooo can't wait. I hope to see you. Let me know if you want to arrange a short dismeet.

We will be driving down on the 5th. In the Parks until the 10th and then the Dream until the 15th. We sooo can't wait. I hope to see you. Let me know if you want to arrange a short dismeet.

We'll be there from the 4th - 15th. Not sure where we'll be as far as certain days .. our trip organizer said to keep dates open until we know what special plans they have made. We'll be doing Universal, IOA and Sea World during the first 5 days .. then it's ALL Disney after that.

We'll be there from the 4th - 15th. Not sure where we'll be as far as certain days .. our trip organizer said to keep dates open until we know what special plans they have made. We'll be doing Universal, IOA and Sea World during the first 5 days .. then it's ALL Disney after that.

Durn .... it looks like we will miss each other. I can't wait to read about your trip though. I know you and the boys are very excited !! Less than a 100 days already !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter