"There's a 104 days of summer vacation..." updated 12/16 page 13!!

I like Moonk's shirt. The boys' outfits are cute too, with the pirates!

Ewwww. I can't believe that kid spit on you. I hate spitting. I thought it was bad when I was getting splashed with water on Pirates by two boys. I was wrong. That is gross. I can't believe the mom didn't do anything. :eek:

I hope your plan for Splash worked! It sounds like a good idea in theory to me!

I'm glad you're back and I hope things have settled down for you.

Oh! This is the day we passed each other over and over again and never even knew! So you know about the rain!;)

I got back to the group just before the parade started to enjoy my snack of one chip and the backwash soda that they were nice enough to save for me!:headache: And I swear, I am not kidding!

DH offered to get me something else, but the parade was about to start!

The parade was so much fun! WE LOVE PARADES!!!!!

P6190148.jpg

P6190149.jpg

P6190150.jpg

P6190152.jpg

P6190154.jpg

P6190168.jpg

P6190167.jpg

P6190174.jpg

I know...way too many parade pics! But it was fun!

Next, the Hall of Presidents.

I know what you are thinking…BORING FOR KIDS. But you see, my kids love history and Moonk…she oddly knows a lot about the Presidents. So this was fun for us. I almost got in trouble for taking a picture before the show started. I was taking a picture of Timmy folded up in the chair…DH scolded me only to draw the attention of the CM. She gave me the look! It was before the show, no flash and a picture of my kid. She then made the announcement about no photos…DH just laughed…he got me in trouble! Stinker!

Next we headed for the Riverboat. It was nice and relaxing and Pepaw got to ask all sorts of questions about the boat’s engine. Funny guy…he loves to know how things work. WDW is great for him…and every now and then you get a CM that really knows their stuff!

The cruise around was fun, but HOT!

This is the bird we saw when we got off the boat. Not sure why we needed to take his picture, but we did!

P6190181.jpg

Afterwards it was time to head off to the Jungle Cruise. We meandered our way back around and over to the line. I again was very thankful for the FP. We had a great CM! She had the perfect dry sense of humor that flowed perfectly with her delivery! PERFECT! The kids really enjoyed it!

Next we decided to scare our kids! It had started to rain a little. PERFECT!! This was great timing for Haunted Mansion!

P6190190.jpg

We lined up and for some reason…Moonk looked scared!
P6190184.jpg

Can’t imagine why?

P6190186.jpg

P6190185.jpg

So we get inside and Big Boy literally climbs up me. I knew his need to be held…so no problem. Well, so did Moonk and Bits at this point! We go into the line to load up on or Doom Buggies and it turned into a mess. That herding thing bothers me! Big Boy decided he wanted to ride with Memaw and Pepaw. So he climbed down me. As he did in this mass of people, he knocked the FP’s out of my neck holder along with everybody’s KTTW! In the dark I panic! I counted and counted again…I was short one KTTW! :eek: CRAP! NOBODY MOVE! Finally I realized that it had not fallen out of my keeper! Funny now…not so much then!:headache:

So we loaded up. Moonk wanted to be with her Daddy and Bits rode with me. And Big Boy with Memaw and Pepaw.

Now, there should be a little history here. My father has lived his life scaring the mess out of me and my sister at Halloween. He thinks it is funny...I don't. So, it is his desire in life to scare me even still today...Dad...It's still not FUNNY!

So, can you picture it...I'm in the car in front of my parents. We get to the top where the buggies start to turn and all of a sudden there is knocking on the buggie. I pull Bits closer because all I could think is WDW thought it would be funny to have a CM scare the living daylights out of you like those stupid haunted houses at the fair (which I never ride!)

More knocking...

I pull Bits closer. I am scared now.

The buggie turns and I get a view of my Dad laughing so hard he is red in the face!:eek: Funny guy he is! NOT!!!!!!

So as we get out of the Haunted Manision, we decide to get something to eat...but what...I am starving by now! And oh, the storm clouds, they were looming!!!!
As we thought about it...somebody had the wise thought to head into the bear show...what is it called..."drive me insane show"? Ugh! I really don't like that show! But, that is one for the kids...they thought it was funny.

We kinda skipped the whole lunch thing and my one chip was not holding out! We headed over to Peco's Bills. I had read that it was supposed to be good. Pepaw and Memaw stopped to grab a Turkey leg on the way over.
I have to say...it was tasty!!!! Lots of good toppings!

As we sat there...the bottom fell out! It was pouring!!!! Yep...good timing!

We sat and waitied for the rain to stop and talked about our day and how we knew the horror of tomorrow...the last day. What did we want to do on our last day?

Moonk shyly spoke up..."I really wish I had been able to meet Sleeping Beauty"

I looked at the time sheet, the Princessess were done for today. I told everyone that I didn't see us doing a whole day the next day in any park. How about we get up, come see the princessess and then just hang out at Pop for the day? They all agreed. Moonk just smiled!:goodvibes

After the rain stopped it was time for the BTM FP! Yipee! So we headed out and look what we saw as we crossed the bridge.

P6190192.jpg

P6190193.jpg

Seems fitting doesn't it?

When we got to BTM the standby line was already VERY long. I grabbed my FP and we were off. TO THE VERY FRONT!!!! Yipee!

Memaw told me that she thought I had chosen well. We would still have to see about SP.

We loaded onto BTM and I waited to see if Big Boy would be okay...

HE LAUGHED THE WHOLE WAY!!!!

We got off and he couldn't stop laughing. Then we all laughed...what a perfect moment, we all just stood around laughing.

Next, we were off to SP. The stand by said 5 or 10 minutes, not sure, but not much. Yep...I scored! We got in line and took off. Fun!

We all loved this ride too...may have been our very favorite of the entire trip...maybe it was because I knew it was the last.

When we got off, i took this picture as we were leaving...yep...standby already at 70 minutes!!!!
P6190194.jpg

Timing was everything!

Next up...another parade and fireworks!!!!

What a great time!!! Great planning with the FP!!! You must have been starving by the time you got to Peco Bills! Don't you just love MK! Its my favorite park!!!!:goodvibes

What a great time!!! Great planning with the FP!!! You must have been starving by the time you got to Peco Bills! Don't you just love MK! Its my favorite park!!!!:goodvibes

Yep! That chip wasn't holding out for me by then!

I used to think that Epcot was my fav. But after kids, it's MK!!!

Hi! Just started reading your trip report! Makes me miss Disney really bad! Love the nicknames for your kiddos! My DS had a HUGE noggin too when he was born. I remember looking at him and thinking "thank God you were a c-section baby!" :lmao: Thank goodness he's grown into a bit now that he's 21 months! But when he was little I used to have buy bigger shirts with buttons or snaps to get it over his big head!

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

Hi! Just started reading your trip report! Makes me miss Disney really bad! Love the nicknames for your kiddos! My DS had a HUGE noggin too when he was born. I remember looking at him and thinking "thank God you were a c-section baby!" :lmao: Thank goodness he's grown into a bit now that he's 21 months! But when he was little I used to have buy bigger shirts with buttons or snaps to get it over his big head!

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

Ah Welcome! Glad you could come along on our trip...I took a peak at the start of yours, to see the big head and all!:lmao: He is a cutie! As is your daughter...I'll be by later to read more! I had no c-section. I swear to this day that is why he had problems while being born...I still can't really think about it...he was not breathing and was purple. He came around quick. I thank my very calm DR everyday! He was the BEST!!!! He has finally grown into that head of his probably in the last 2 years. I love his big head...I always tell him he has lots of brains up there! And I get the bigger shirt thing...he still has trouble with that!:lmao:

Loved the update!!!! Oh I love MK! Can't believe that it's almost then end

I know!:sad2: The end...retelling the end is almost as hard as doing it again!

I love your afternoon parade pictures.

I still get scared of HM, too. I probably look like Moonk does right before we get on. I always stand right in front of DBF or DSis so none of the creepy CM's can come up behind me and scare me. What your dad did you too sounds exactly like something my dad would do to me! He used to do that to us all the time. I still think that's part of the reason I hate being scared! :rotfl:

You lucked out with SM! That was the first place we headed when we arrived and it was at a 60 minute wait. We never did end up riding it because the line never went back down.

Can't wait for the next update!

I’m back…sorry back to school, dance, soccer….life has been busy! So on with the trip….

I wanted to make it to the nighttime parade…I knew the kids would enjoy the lights and the music…FUN!

But first we needed to get some snacks….hmmm….we were walking right by the Dole Whips! I mean really…I didn’t know when I would be able to get another one!

My yummy treat…yes I got the float this time!

P6190196-1.jpg

So we headed down to Main street…I knew I wanted to sit right where they turn at the end of Main Street. I wanted to watch the approach coming down the street. We were there about 1 ½ hours before the parade was to start. I knew I wanted to stake out my spot and we all needed a break.

P6190203.jpg

Memaw and Pepaw wanted to treat the kids to a little toy…being the mean parents we are…we had told them no! They really did get we were not going to buy a bunch of stuff that they would never play with again! But I guess there are some perks with having your grandparent there!

P6190199.jpg

And just because the castle was so pretty...

P6190202.jpg

We were behind the little marked off area. PERFECT VIEWING for the kids…until a kid sat in front of them…on the other side of the tape! We heard a person kinda grumbling about this kid sitting in front of everybody…the parents wisely moved their child.

Then the lights went out…here the parade was coming. And you will never believe this one…the exact same person that complained about the kids in front sent his kids to sit in front of mine!!!! :headache: I leaned up and nicely asked them to move over because now my kids could not see. Their Dad told them to stay put…I don’t do confrontation but we got there WAY EARLY!!!! I looked at him and said “My kids have been sitting here for over an hour, you kids are welcome to sit next to them, but NOT in front of them.” He got a little snotty with me and said something very un-Disney to me.:scared1: So then I leaned down towards his kids and said move over now and flicked my best “MissCammie eyebrow arch” on them. I told them they could sit next to my kids but not in front of them. I even moved Bits to Moonk’s lap and scooted Big Boy over. They very nicely apologized and scooted over….maybe Dad can get some manners from them!;)

The parade was great and did not disappoint! The kids had a great time! Sorry no pics...I was still learning this camera while there!

Next up was Wishes!

We stood up and moved around towards the castle. We found a great spot.

More pretty castle!!!

P6190206.jpg

P6190214.jpg

I have to tell you….I cried the entire time! I’m not sure if it was being there…knowing it was the last real magical moment….the message….the beauty…it was all of it. And hey…somewhere along the line I never knew that Tinker bell was a real fairy flying thru the air….My Dad REALLY wants that job…I think he even would wear the costume if he could fly like that!

The fireworks were awesome! The best I have EVER seen!!!!

P6190219.jpg

P6190225.jpg

P6190233.jpg

P6190236.jpg

P6190237.jpg

P6190240.jpg

But what a huge crowd leaving that place! HOLY COW! I tried to get DH to just stop and let some of the crowd move out…but there is something about him that makes him want to fight the crowd! Silly, I know!:sad2:

So we trudged out to the busses…Gotta love that! No wait at all on our bus back to POP! We even got to see a glimpse of the water parade as we walked to our bus stop.

P6190242.jpg

When we got on the bus, Bits passed out cold. He didn’t even stir a little all the rest of the night. I changed him up and took him down to Memaw and Pepaws room for the night.
P6190244.jpg

Sleep tight…tomorrow we go looking for some Princesses!princess:

The dole whip float looks good! I think I'll try that next time I go.

I'm glad those kids had more manners than the dad!

I love your 3rd picture of the castle!

I dont' know how I missed this update the other day. Great job! Did you get the WISHES cd? It's so good!!! You can have a little bit of WISHES everyday in your car!

The dole whip float looks good! I think I'll try that next time I go.

I'm glad those kids had more manners than the dad!

I love your 3rd picture of the castle!

Oh it was good...I want one now!!!!:goodvibes You have to get one!

I couldn't believe how big a jerk he was!

Thanks!

I dont' know how I missed this update the other day. Great job! Did you get the WISHES cd? It's so good!!! You can have a little bit of WISHES everyday in your car!

NO!!!! I must have it!!!! Ugh! I could cry everyday!!!!!:lmao:

Who knew that getting up for this mornig would be so hard….I was so dreading that this would be the last time we would be in the parks for at least a few years. I was so sad but happy too! Moonk was going to see the princesses!

As you remember, she LOVES Sleeping Beauty! I prayed she was one of the princesses that we would get to see, but I knew that there was no gurantees.

We loaded up on the bus and arrived fairly early over at MK.

P6200245.jpg

We went straight up to take the train around to the back of the park. First we had to stop and pose for a pic.

P6200246.jpg

P6200248.jpg

When we got to the tent, we lined up in the very long line! But, like I said this was all we were going to do today in the park. As we got closer I had to take this picture. (For my Boutiquers!)
P6200250.jpg

When our group was selected, we entered the room, there she was! Princess Aurora! I started to mist. (okay, I’m misting now just remembering!)

Moonk was soo excited and nervous….This was without a doubt the sweetest group of princesses that there must be at WDW!!! They all spent great time with each of the kids! Moonk looked like she was truly meeting royalty each time and Big Boy must have been in love because he twisted his shirt and looked nervous! Bits, awww he was so cute! He really captured the magic in his own little way! Way too many pics coming...but they were all soooo cute!

P6200251.jpg

P6200252.jpg

P6200253.jpg

P6200254.jpg

P6200255.jpg

P6200256.jpg

P6200257.jpg

P6200258.jpg

P6200259.jpg

P6200260.jpg

P6200262.jpg

P6200263.jpg

Cindy snuck a little kiss on Bits' cheek right before this last picture!
P6200264.jpg

This is where I was crying my eyes out and took a picture of my foot!:sad:

P6200265.jpg

P6200266.jpg

P6200267.jpg

P6200268.jpg

P6200269.jpg

I really hate my camera messed up...okay I messed up but you can still see Bits
P6200272.jpg

P6200273.jpg

And here is proof of Bits’ kiss!
P6200274.jpg

After that we took a stroll thru Mickey’s house and then over to the boat playground. Then it was time to load up and head back to POP!

P6200275.jpg

P6200277.jpg

P6200279.jpg

P6200282.jpg

P6200283.jpg

Up next, our last afternoon and homeward!

Can't believe you are nearly done! Your pics are gorgeous. Aurora is my Little ones favourite too. I just love Belle's dress.
Can't wait for the next bit!
Lx

Can't believe you are nearly done! Your pics are gorgeous. Aurora is my Little ones favourite too. I just love Belle's dress.
Can't wait for the next bit!
Lx

Ah Thanks! I have to say that we had a pretty bunch of princesess and they were real sweet with the kids! I have a hard time deciding if I like Cindy or Belle's dress the best...of course for Moonk there is no contest!

You can order it online...or I could arrange for a copy to arrive at your home as long as you don't ask too may questions ;)

Love the Princess update. Cindy gave Bits a nice big smooch there huh???

So...say you got a PM...:rolleyes:

Thanks on the update! It was so cute...I was too busy crying to take the picture...they all LOVED him! He was amazed by them all! The whole room was laughing by the time we left!

Yay! Moonk got to meet Aurora! Such cute pictures of the princesses! I like the one where Bits is holding onto Sleeping Beauty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter