"There's a 104 days of summer vacation..." updated 12/16 page 13!!

Yay! Moonk got to meet Aurora! Such cute pictures of the princesses! I like the one where Bits is holding onto Sleeping Beauty.

I really think he was in LOVE! He just jumped on to all of the princesses! It was truly the most magical moment of the whole trip! I really can't help but cry thinking about it.

I forgot to mention before that before we left the park, Moonk still needed to pick out her souvenir. We gave her a budget and she shopped. She finally found a perfect Sleeping Beauty doll. She was so excited! She needed a new baby to go in the crib Pepaw had made her for her birthday in April. (she plays with her every day!)

When we got back to POP I was pretty hungry so we all decided to go grab a bit to eat. I had the most wonderful chicken noodle soup bowl. It was really good! I should mention that I LOVE SOUP! I would eat it for every meal of everyday if allowed! So this may have been the best meal I had the entire trip!

I also couldn’t leave without a piece of cheesecake that I had heard about. It did not disappoint! So much so that DH took a bite and then I had to go get him a piece for fear he would eat all of mine!

P6200293.jpg

After eating Memaw, the kids, and myself decided to talk a walk around POP to see the rest of the resort. The men, decided to take naps.

We filled up our mugs with frozen cokes and headed out.

Get ready for way to many pics of my kids! Oh…you are used to that by now!
P6200294.jpg

P6200295.jpg

P6200297.jpg

P6200299.jpg

My soccer player!
P6200301.jpg

P6200302.jpg

P6200303.jpg

The year I was born...

P6200308.jpg

And DH was born...

P6200309.jpg

We walked out to the end of the bridge and decided to feed the turtles some crackers...

P6200314.jpg

P6200310.jpg

P6200312.jpg

When we got back to the room...Dh had decorated the window for me! I love him!

P6200316.jpg

That's Moonks doll at the top.

After returning to our rooms, I decided to pack everything up and load onto a cart to take down to the van. I started looking for my last bag and found Bits enjoying a snack of Oreos.

P6200319.jpg

After packing, we all went down for one last swim, dinner, then off to bed because it started to rain REAL hard.

The next morning we all got up pretty early. We said our Good-byes to Memaw and Pepaw in the morning. Seems they ran over to DTD in the pouring rain. They gave me one of the great picture frames I had been admiring the day before in a shop at MK. I love it!

We loaded up in the van and as we started to pull away it hit Big Boy we were leaving…he started to cry…I asked him why…he said he wanted to stay here forever! I have to say…I did too!

One last good bye to our home!

P6210321.jpg

The drive home was great! No traffic. We had plans to stop about half way coming home, but traffic was so good we drove straight home. We were home by 5:00pm and I had the van unpacked by 6:30...life needed to be back in order! :thumbsup2

My final thoughts on our vacation.

It was the PERFECT trip!:cloud9: I would not have changed a single thing. I survived a vacation with my mother.;) Actually I think it has improved our relationship to the point that she FINALLY gets that my kids’ happiness is the MOST important thing to me and that no matter what, I want her to be a part of their happiness. :lovestruc

My father says that is his last trip to Disney ever! He says he has had enough! We will see…;)

My mom is taking my niece 14,:scared1: my cousin and her daughter 12:scared1: in April of 2009. I being the planner, have been helping with that! And mom has started walking daily so that her feet will be better prepared that trip.:thumbsup2

As for us…as you can see by the ticker, we aren’t waiting 5 years, not waiting 3 years…we are going back in 2009! :cool1: Yep…I couldn’t be more thrilled! When we got home, DH asked the kids where they wanted to go next year for vacation…they all said DISNEY!!!! He asked me what I thought…I just laughed…evil me was working on those kids all along! :rolleyes1

I got out our planning book almost the next day, e-mailed my TA and started talking dates and prices. Next year we are staying at the ASMU family suites! Ahh…SPACE! Plus we are going on the 4/3 deal. Love saving money!

Thanks for coming along on our vacation. We didn’t win anything really…just had tons of dreams come true by being with my family:love: …I couldn’t ask for more!

If you have been lurking...nows the time to show up! I love hearing from eveybody!

What a great ending to your holiday! You sound like you had a fantastic time and your pictures are adorable. The clothes you sew really are lovely. Wish I could do it!

Are we getting a pre-trippie?????

Hope so!!!! ;)

i can't believe that it's over :sad2:

What a fun ending! Tie Dye Cheesecake and lots of things I have never seen before at POP. Maybe this trip I'll actually walk around there. We never really explored the resort the times we stayed there.

What a great ending to your holiday! You sound like you had a fantastic time and your pictures are adorable. The clothes you sew really are lovely. Wish I could do it!

Are we getting a pre-trippie?????

Hope so!!!! ;)

Awww...Thanks! It really only takes following directions and a LOT of time to sew!:lmao: Really...I think anybody can do it if they put their mind to it and have the time. It will become more of an obsession over time! I love it and I am getting much better. It has helped finding the disboutique thread...it is more like a family than anything over there! And they will answer any question you have and give TONS of advice! Have I brain washed you yet?:rotfl2:

A pre-trip...hmmm...I don't know...maybe a pre trip for outfits!:rotfl:
Moonk has started putting in her request. I will be surprising her with a trip to BBB on the next trip, I am making her a sleeping beauty dress...SURPRISE...then hopefully breakfast at CRT! I can't wait...

Great report!

Thanks!!!:goodvibes
i can't believe that it's over :sad2:

What a fun ending! Tie Dye Cheesecake and lots of things I have never seen before at POP. Maybe this trip I'll actually walk around there. We never really explored the resort the times we stayed there.

YES---try the cheesecake! Okay..in the south you can rarely get a GOOD piece of cheesecake...the Tie Dye cake is sooooo goood! I really wanted to make sure we had time to walk around and see stuff. It was great. My next trip on the late mornings for the family, I plan on getting up early and going to some of the other resorts to look around...do you think I'll get arrested!:lmao: I just love all the detail they put in...

Awwwww I just love the pics of the kids meeting the princesses and I cried right along with you :rotfl:

I can't believe the rude father.....yeesh...you were a lot nicer than I would have been I think. I would have involved police and the FBI and all ;) and had a SWAT team remove them from the park :rotfl2:

Great ending....how wonderful that you are already going back. My DH said 5 years too but that was just ridiculous....especially since the girls are the perfect age. So we are going in Oct 2009! I can't wait! :thumbsup2

Awwwww I just love the pics of the kids meeting the princesses and I cried right along with you :rotfl:

I can't believe the rude father.....yeesh...you were a lot nicer than I would have been I think. I would have involved police and the FBI and all ;) and had a SWAT team remove them from the park :rotfl2:

Great ending....how wonderful that you are already going back. My DH said 5 years too but that was just ridiculous....especially since the girls are the perfect age. So we are going in Oct 2009! I can't wait! :thumbsup2

Gotta love converting the DH!:cool1: I was the same way...I really love that Moonk is still into it all and I want to keep going until she isn't...that's the excuse I'm using!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter