Favorite Shoes for Disney Theme Parks

Maggie The Cat

Mouseketeer
Seeing all the rain lately and the fact we are going in spring, I am planning purchases. We will be in the parks rain or shine!

We have ponchos if really bad, our regular rain jackets we already have if just drizzling. Waterproof backpacks, travel size umbrellas.

I am thinking these for shoes. Skechers foamies. Good for water, can wear no socks and not completely hideous.

Any other ideas? 😀

111251_TURQ_B.jpg

Seeing all the rain lately and the fact we are going in spring, I am planning purchases. We will be in the parks rain or shine!

We have ponchos if really bad, our regular rain jackets we already have if just drizzling. Waterproof backpacks, travel size umbrellas.

I am thinking these for shoes. Skechers foamies. Good for water, can wear no socks and not completely hideous.

Any other ideas? 😀

View attachment 703185
Spring is the dry season, not that it won't happen.

The reason you are seeing so many posts about rain is because the summer is the rainiest time of the year and we have had a lot of it this year.

The reason you are seeing so many posts about rain is because the summer is the rainiest time of the year and we have had a lot of it this year.

Doesn't hurt to be prepared. 🙂 Weather is just so unpredictable these days.
It was all relatively inexpensive to buy and easy to pack.

Last edited:

And after a two year drought we really need the rain!

Teva or Keen.

PLEASE do not buy those Skechers. I sell footwear for a living and I can tell you between the lack of support and the blister producing material they'll make you miserable for all day park distances.

Really? I assumed they were just like crocs material and I used to have crocband flats (they were actually cute) which I walked all over the place in.

Believe me, I'd only be wearing them if it was going to be downpours or all day rain. :D

I will keep this in mind, thanks.

I don't know, the idea of a rubber shoe in the rain (or after a water ride) doesn't sound that comfortable to me. I wear flipflops, they allow everything to dry quickly.

I wear these

1661511_210_f

Wide wears these

1987152_468_f

Do you all wear the water shoes/sandals/flip flops all day or do you bring them and put them in a locker? No matter how comfy my sandals/water shoes are, my feet will be sore in anything except for socks and sneakers all day (and even then,my feet are sore by end of day). But wet socks are gross
I wore my Teva sandals all day, but they are one of the few shoes that I own that I find really comfortable. And with all the walking that we did, feet were still sore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter