Theme Park Parking Question - No Park Reservation

Tinkerbellarella

DIS Veteran
Question - do you have to have a theme park reservation to park at the theme parks?

Long story short, I have plans where the easiest place for me to park will be at DHS, though I'm not going into the park itself. Before I move forward with plans, I wanted to be sure I could do that.

TIA!

They ask if you have reservations when you are at the toll gate, but they aren’t checking anything. I think they just want to avoid complaints when people pay for parking then can’t get into the park.

Sometimes they’ve asked whether we have a park reservation, and other times they’ve just asked whether we know we need one - but they’ve never asked to confirm it. You’ll be fine.

We parked at DHS on Saturday just as a starting point to ride the skyliner. We were staying on property, so we didn't have to pay to park and when they asked if we had a reservation, we explained what we were doing and they waved us on in.

A few weeks ago we had Epcot reservations but planned to hop to Studios so parked there and took the boat to Epcot. DH has an annual pass so didn't have to pay. They never even mentioned park reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter