Theme Park Availability Changes

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation at Hollywood Studios on June 27, but I really want to go to Animal Kingdom! It is currently unavailable, but was wondering if these things change and when to check if they do. Thanks!

During the past couple weeks, passes for the parks (with the exception of EPCOT) opened up some time between 12 PM and 2 PM.

Yup, the day of! I planned a spontaneous trip so I only had a couple weeks to identify patterns of availability opening up and I only found that park passes opened up during the afternoon of the day of interest. But since you have time, keep checking! You never know what might change.

HS is the hardest one to get!
The hardest part is if you see AK open you have to drop HS then AK could be gone it's so fustrating.
I keep hoping they will fix this so you can seemless change.
Sometimes the day of you see drops or Disney converts some of the ap or resort res.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!