The Zone Diet

TINKTWINS

<font color=CC33FF>Is TIRED of snow!!!!! WDW here
Is anyone currently doing this diet, or have you tried it before.

When I started up with WISH I began w/ The Zone - I lost a little, but I was only on it for a week on my way down to Atkins. I found it harder to follow. It is a good and balanced diet and models the way we all should be eating all of the time (think Atkins on Maintenance) but for the long haul, it took too much think time and effort for me.

That said, do it if it works for you! It's a good plan.

Karyn

been on the Zone before, so has my mom and dad, mom is AlreadyexcitedGrammy if you want to PM her, they are more experienced with it. I didn't like counting blocks so I did the 10-20-30 methods each meal was 10 g Fat - 20 g. protein - 30 g. carb and I liked it. Two snacks a day with 1/3 of that count.

I did lose on it, not as successful as I've been on WW though, but that's me. I felt that Zone eating was very healthy and I had lots of energy on it. Their official website is very helpful too, I think it's www.zoneperfect.com ?? maybe - serach Zone Diet if that's wrong.

I lost a little weight on the Formula - which is similar to the Zone. I found the "blocks" on the Zone confusing, but on the Formula, your meals are 40% carb, 30% protein & 30% fat. Their book maps out exactly what you can eat at every meal & snack - even adjusting it to you current weight. E-Diets has a Zone plan now too (also an Atkins plan).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter