The ZINGS they are arriving .... How to play on pg 2

I got ZINGED today, but it didn't come from Ohio. Mine came from CA. The return address looked familar but no note or name so I am not sure who it is from. With a little investigating I will probably figure it out. I will zing someone else soon.

BTW, I received fibers in red, black, white and yellow (Mickey colors), a tag (Disney) and some MM stickers.

Thanks to whoever sent them. :cheer2:

I got ZINGED too! Mine had no return addy so thanks to my secret zinger! :) I will pass it along next week when the stores and post office are open again! Thanks!

I guess I should have reported my "I got Zinged!" here instead of on a seperate thread, lol. I got some great packs of stickers, and note block, very CUTE castle snaps - what a great package. THANK YOU very much!!!

:confused: I "think" I got zingged before the Holidays but I'm not sure --- so if I did, thank you! I got an DCWV inspiration book ... if this rings a bell to you, please PM me ... I'd love to thank you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter