The ZINGS they are arriving .... How to play on pg 2

Of course I did...I knew they would be way more fun than mine :rotfl:

By the way....I was thinking of you the other day when I decorated my tree....there is a Arizona Diamondbacks ornament there that reminds me of your family and all the pin fun we have had.....:)

goofymom/pop said:
By the way....I was thinking of you the other day when I decorated my tree....there is a Arizona Diamondbacks ornament there that
reminds me of your family and all the pin fun we have had.....:)

OMG!! I thought Trina was the only one stuck with an Arizona Diamondback ornament on her tree! Her Hallmark ornaments are probably on the back of the tree :)

Jeff, no grandbabies yet :)?!!

JudithM said:
OMG!! I thought Trina was the only one stuck with an Arizona Diamondback ornament on her tree! Her Hallmark ornaments are probably on the back of the tree :)

Not only do we have Diamondbacks ornaments on our tree but we have a Diamondbacks tree topper!
tree.jpg

You can see it a little better up close.
hat.jpg

Needless to say, Trina was not very happy with my Christmas decorating. I probably could have gotten away with it but once again I went a little over the top and decided our nativity scene needed some help so I went to work on it.
nativity.jpg

I really don't see what was so wrong with it. After all, even baby Jesus needed some protection in the line-up. And seriously, what says Merry Christmas more than 3 wise men and 4 Bobbleheads?

Jeff

Jeff,
You are truly a gem..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am curious however...what happened to Joseph? Was he taken out in one of the nerf wars with your son?
Or does that only happen to Precious Moments figurines?

Cindy

Jeff I just have to say I happen to like your tree topper idea
I would use another team but the idea I like

Wonder if I could get away with it this year

Have fun everyone. At this time I do not wish to play.

Jeff, at least there is a train under the tree & not a baseball stadium! So where is Trina's tree? And you didn't answer my question about grandbabies :)!

goofymom/pop said:
Jeff,
You are truly a gem..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am curious however...what happened to Joseph? Was he taken out in one of the nerf wars with your son?
Or does that only happen to Precious Moments figurines?

Cindy

Joseph is warming up in the bullpen (at least that is what I told Trina). She said something about sacks and religion but I didn't understand what she meant by that. Since the Super Glue accident involving the Precious Moments figures where their broken heads were glued on backwards, Trina has implemented complete Nerf gun control. Dakota and I have complained and I threatened to write to the Supreme Court stating this ban was unconstitutional but Trina seems to think she has more power in this jurisdiction since not even Sandra Day O'Connor can make me sleep on the couch (her exact words I think). I swear, I am very under appreciated.

kaylajr said:
Jeff I just have to say I happen to like your tree topper idea
I would use another team but the idea I like

Wonder if I could get away with it this year

Thanks for the compliment but I am confused. You mean there are other teams besides the Arizona Diamondbacks? I think you can get away with it, just offer to decorate the tree in exchange for "artistic freedom". By the time the family figures out what that meant, you got the tree topper on. You can also do like I did. We have a 10 foot tree so after I put the hat up there I hid the ladder.

JudithM said:
Jeff, at least there is a train under the tree & not a baseball stadium! So where is Trina's tree? And you didn't answer my question about grandbabies :)!

I wanted the roof to open above the tree but Trina threatened me big time if I tried something like that. I think we will compromise and I get to paint the train purple and teal. I did have Diamondbacks bobbleheads riding in the train but she made me take them out. And as to your question, definitely no grand babies. Ashley is finishing her last semester at college and graduates in April. They don't plan on having kids for another year or so. Trina thinks that's a good thing since that would give me a couple of years to grow up. I think she's being a little optimistic on that.

Jeff

do do do do do do do....do do do do dooo do do do do do do do do....do da do da do da do.....just waitin' for the first zings to arrive..... :cool1:

AZ JazzyJ said:
Thanks for the compliment but I am confused. You mean there are other teams besides the Arizona Diamondbacks? I think you can get away with it, just offer to decorate the tree in exchange for "artistic freedom". By the time the family figures out what that meant, you got the tree topper on. You can also do like I did. We have a 10 foot tree so after I put the hat up there I hid the ladder.

Jeff

As For other teams yes there are a few out here in the world other than the Arizona Diamondbacks although I am sure my uncle would agree with you :teeth:

So hiding that ladder HMMMM that just might work :rotfl:

to move it up to the top....I think they should have arrived today.. :guilty:

I got zinged!! Thank you, Cindy!! I'll pass the zing along as soon as I finish getting ready for Christmas. The package probably arrived sooner, but we were away - remember that 68 page recipe sb I finished last week? That wedding was over the weekend in New England, & I'm just catching up today.

Also, I want to thank the person who sent me a package for winning the August challenge since I hadn't received anything. That was very sweet of Santa's elf - you know who you are!! You & Cindy are both very creative in the SB department!!

I would love to be part of the ZING's. This would be a great way to start out a happy 2006 on the DIS boards!!!!

Can we share what we were zinged?? or is it a secret??

Thanks goofymom/pop for being so generous to think to start this.

gosh I wonder where the other two zings are at??????? Good heavens do you think that the postal worker scrapbooks....? Hmmmm maybe they are in someones elses albums.....lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter