The Young Avengers and The Phantom of the Opera (YAMRP Part 2)

OOC: Saw a lot of cool stuff, didn't do any events, they weren't til the afternoon. I saw people but didn't like talk to them or anything. Stan Lee was there. You'd've liked the Doctor Who stuff.

OOC: Stan Lee has his own whole con, Comikazee. I saw a picture of him with a little girl who cosplayed as him and it was adorable.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Saw a lot of cool stuff, didn't do any events, they weren't til the afternoon. I saw people but didn't like talk to them or anything. Stan Lee was there. You'd've liked the Doctor Who stuff.

OOC: Wow that's cool! Oh yes Doctor Who! I should go next year. I wonder if you saw my ex lol. Probably not I know their big. He's kinda like how I imagine Jay but shorter and loves Venom. My blonde friend Ryan who likes Marvel and transformers may of been there too.

Evelyn: "Ah okay. Like half of us then. We're still young tho. I feel older than 16 a lot."

June: "Me too. Perks(?) of being an agent of SHIELD." She stayed snuggled against Conrad.

Evelyn: "Ah okay. Like half of us then. We're still young tho. I feel older than 16 a lot."

OOC: Wow that's cool! Oh yes Doctor Who! I should go next year. I wonder if you saw my ex lol. Probably not I know their big. He's kinda like how I imagine Jay but shorter and loves Venom. My blonde friend Ryan who likes Marvel and transformers may of been there too.

OOC: I have no idea lol

Raven: "I have never felt young."

Mike: "There are days I feel more like 86 than 16."

Hope: "I feel old too sometimes."

Doodle98 said:
June: "Me too. Perks(?) of being an agent of SHIELD." She stayed snuggled against Conrad.

Jay: "I think feeling older has it's good and bad things."

Evelyn: She nodded in agreement.

Fairywings said:
OOC: I have no idea lol

Raven: "I have never felt young."

Mike: "There are days I feel more like 86 than 16."

Hope: "I feel old too sometimes."

Jay: "Not even for a moment today Alice? If not I'm gonna make it my goal by the end of the trip!"

Fairywings said:
Raven: "Not for a moment. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, I just...I grew up."

Jay: "Oh okay." He sighed. "Well I hope one day you can reverse that, even if it's just for a moment. Probably sounds arrogant from me, Evelyn and I have pretty easy lives, but I truly want you to feel young. It's a nice feeling."

Evelyn: The finale filled the night sky and ended dramatically with a roar of applause from the audience. "Disney fireworks are the best."

Jay: "Definitely."

Doodle98 said:
June: "I know. Just be careful." She closed her eyes and yawned again. "I shouldn't have gotten decaf."

Jay: "Okay okay that's fair. Come on, WE STILL HAVE TIME FOR FUN! We can sleep in tommorow." He yawned and quickly covered up. "I didn't do that..."

Jay: "Okay okay that's fair. Come on, WE STILL HAVE TIME FOR FUN! We can sleep in tommorow." He yawned and quickly covered up. "I didn't do that..."

June: "The park is closing soon." She yawned.

Jay: "Oh okay." He sighed. "Well I hope one day you can reverse that, even if it's just for a moment. Probably sounds arrogant from me, Evelyn and I have pretty easy lives, but I truly want you to feel young. It's a nice feeling."

Evelyn: The finale filled the night sky and ended dramatically with a roar of applause from the audience. "Disney fireworks are the best."

Jay: "Definitely."

Raven: "Thank you, but it's more dangerous than it's worth." She didn't say that it was too late, but she started humming "Point of No Return" from Phantom of the Opera.

OOC: Apparently my little sister is going to comic con tommorow with my uncle lol. I had the chance but passed. Just sounds more appealing with friends in the future than young sister and cousin. Should I go tho?

OOC: Apparently my little sister is going to comic con tommorow with my uncle lol. I had the chance but passed. Just sounds more appealing with friends in the future than young sister and cousin. Should I go tho?

OOC: I thought it was really hard to get into Comic con.

Fairywings said:
Raven: "Thank you, but it's more dangerous than it's worth." She didn't say that it was too late, but she started humming "Point of No Return" from Phantom of the Opera.

Jay: "If you insist. Time to visit City Hall!" They started to walk down the mosh pit that was Main Street after fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter