The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Natasha: She gave her a stop it you know I could kill you in your sleep look.

Jay: It was weird to see his mom like that...

Raven: She shrugged. "You do realize I am completely apathetic to my own death, right?"

Natasha: "Perhaps. But not of your loved ones."

Raven: "Unless you're willing to kill your future daughter-in-law, at least if things keep going the way they are, I have none I love enough that their deaths would sway me."

Raven: "Unless you're willing to kill your future daughter-in-law, at least if things keep going the way they are, I have none I love enough that their deaths would sway me."

Clint: "Hey you two stop agenting, it's Thanksgiving." He wiggled through Nova's firm grasp on the door and got it open for Maria. "Hey! Happy thanksgiving come on in Maria!"

Evelyn: "Hi Ms. Hill."

Jay: "Hey."

Clint: "Hey you two stop agenting, it's Thanksgiving." He wiggled through Nova's firm grasp on the door and got it open for Maria. "Hey! Happy thanksgiving come on in Maria!"

Evelyn: "Hi Ms. Hill."

Jay: "Hey."

Raven: She got a baffled look on her face. What in the world was agenting?

Coulson: He slipped upstairs into June's room. He looked around and finally found the crawl space and bent down, peaking his head in. Immediately, his eyes widened and tears welled up in them. "No." What he saw broke his heart. There was a series of circles and lines, making intricate designs on the walls, Ceiling, and floor. He pulled out his phone and photographed it. "Junebug..."

Coulson: He ran down to June and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry I did this to you. We're going to have a long discussion about your drawings in the crawl space. I know all about those, and I know how horrible the cravings are."

June: "It's okay, Dad."

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in FOREVER! I skimmed through it, can someone give me an update though? I know Maria is visiting and June talked to Coulson about her breakup.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in FOREVER! I skimmed through it, can someone give me an update though? I know Maria is visiting and June talked to Coulson about her breakup.

OOC: It's Thanksgiving, that's why. Hope's all better now, she died and met Odin but came back to life and the cancer's all gone now.

OOC: It's Thanksgiving, that's why. Hope's all better now, she died and met Odin but came back to life and the cancer's all gone now.

OOC: Yeah, I read that part. I almost cried lol

OOC: Yeah, I read that part. I almost cried lol

OOC: Logan and Jules still haven't broken up yet.

Question to everyone: How caught up are you on Agents of Shield?

Coulson: He found his son. "Hello, Phil."

Raven: She got a baffled look on her face. What in the world was agenting?

Clint: "What, you've never heard that term before? "

OOC: Sorry I was at a date today. I work 12 hours each day tommarow and Friday. 12-5 on Saturday.

OOC: Reasonably I think. Last one I saw, Ward went back to Hydra, Triplett got shot and Coulson met Skye's dad

OOC: Since it's now on Netflix, starting it soon. I'm on episode five lol. But I can't really get mad at spoilers.

OOC: Working Thanksgiving? That sucks

OOC: Yeah :/
It's actually fine tho because I don't want to go to dad's house or mom's boyfriend's house haha. I'm more worried because I'm still kinda sick and it's a long day and we don't sit.

Jay: "Hey Hope look here." He took her to the balcony and a buildup of yells and cheers were heard. The first float of the Macy's Day Parade appeared as it turned from a corner.

OOC: Yeah :/
It's actually fine tho because I don't want to go to dad's house or mom's boyfriend's house haha. I'm more worried because I'm still kinda sick and it's a long day and we don't sit.

Jay: "Hey Hope look here." He took her to the balcony and a buildup of yells and cheers were heard. The first float of the Macy's Day Parade appeared as it turned from a corner.

OOC: Ah.

Hope: "What? Wow!" She'd only seen the parade a couple times and then only on tv.

OOC: Ah.

Hope: "What? Wow!" She'd only seen the parade a couple times and then only on tv.

Jay: He hugged her from behind. "Isn't it awesome! I grew up with this view every Thanksgiving morning. Expect my apartment was on the third floor so it was more close and personal but up here is amazing in a different way."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter