The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Hope: She waved at Coulson. "Hi, I'm not dead anymore! I just visited Valhalla for about 5-10 minutes. Nice place."
Mine: "Hey Coulson." They helped Mike. Jay: "YOU WHAT?! Love, why didn't you tell me you visited Valhalla? "[/QUOTE]

Coulson: "Hello."

OOC: Should I have Hill show up? Yes or no?

I'm at least going to have her call regardless if she shows up or not.

OOC: Hmm. I think maybe having Hill show up could open up some relationship gaps that I need to fix and tweak.

Nova: Her phone rang. She answered, "Hello?"

Agent Hill: "Nova? It's me. I was hoping-"

Nova: "What do you want?"

Agent Hill: "Enough. I'm calling to tell you that I have some time off and I'm coming to Avengers Tower to have Thanksgiving with you."

Nova: "You're coming to spend Thanksgiving with me?" she perked up, then became suspicious. "Why?"

Agent Hill: "I've just recently been granted time off," she spoke slowly, using tight sentences. "And-"

Nova: "And you wanted to spend it with me instead of SHIELD. Why?"

Agent Hill: "Because I haven't had a chance to see you in a while. Recently."

Nova: "You don't care."

Agent Hill: "That's not true, honey, I do care. I care very, very much."

Nova: "Well, I don't care, you know that. I don't care, I don't."

Agent Hill: "I'm coming to Avengers Tower. I will be there in twenty minutes or so. All right, tell them to set an extra place."

Nova: "You can't just waltz up here uninvited. I don't remember inviting you here. In fact, whenever I invite you to something-"

Agent Hill: "Let's not fight it out today. I won't fight with you on a day of giving. Go on, tell them to please set an extra place at the table."

Nova: Nova frowned. She said, "All right."

Agent Hill: "Thank you." she replied. "See you."

Nova: She hung up, then walked over to on of the adults.

Nova: "You're coming to spend Thanksgiving with me?" she perked up, then became suspicious. "Why?"

Agent Hill: "I've just recently been granted time off," she spoke slowly, using tight sentences. "And-"

Nova: "And you wanted to spend it with me instead of SHIELD. Why?"

Agent Hill: "Because I haven't had a chance to see you in a while. Recently."

Nova: "You don't care."

Agent Hill: "That's not true, honey, I do care. I care very, very much."

Nova: "Well, I don't care, you know that. I don't care, I don't."

Agent Hill: "I'm coming to Avengers Tower. I will be there in twenty minutes or so. All right, tell them to set an extra place."

Nova: "You can't just waltz up here uninvited. I don't remember inviting you here. In fact, whenever I invite you to something-"

Agent Hill: "Let's not fight it out today. I won't fight with you on a day of giving. Go on, tell them to please set an extra place at the table."

Nova: Nova frowned. She said, "All right."

Agent Hill: "Thank you." she replied. "See you."

Nova: She hung up, then walked over to on of the adults.

Clint: "Morning Nova. Happy thanksgiving."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter