The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Nice. I've never seen Big Hero Six.

Evelyn: "Your youthful and are wide eyed. It's not a bad thing."

OOC: I saw it with my ex. Bad decision. But it was a pretty cute movie, kinda predictable though.

Gordon: "Yes ma'am."

OOC: I was supposed to go get my permit today. But where I'm taking the test is closed and now I have time to be on the internet.

Evelyn: "You're fine, don't worry about it. Are you excited for your first American Christmas? Oh and guess what? Mike is running for student body president! I'm his campaign manger.

Zoe: "Cool!"

Brooke: "Wow that's going to be hard running against the current vice president Brad. He's going to feel right of passage towards it."

Zoe: "I was thinking the same thing. Plus Brad has been going to our school since kindergarten and Mike is new. And a sophomore."

Evelyn: "Yeah it's definitely going to be a challenge. But I think he has a chance. Mike truly is genuinely passionate about making the world a better place and helping others. He'd have an impact on the school. I'm not just saying that because he's my boyfriend, I honestly think he needs to be student body president."

OOC: Side note I kinda miss Buffalo. The school spirit and unity there was awesome. Also I'm thinking maybe Evelyn could actually become an political campaign manager since she can't really be a secret agent. She's be good at it I think.

Natasha: "Why not? In our family it's mixed being a parent and being a friend."

Gordon: that sounds nice. I like Missy. Tell her I say hi, okay?

Britannia: Okay, she replied.

Agent Hill: "Well..." Maria sighed. "I don't know if I can be her friend, Natasha, at least not without her turning it into some evil revenge motivation."

Agent Hill: "Well..." Maria sighed. "I don't know if I can be her friend, Natasha, at least not without her turning it into some evil revenge motivation."

OOC: I still gotta get my permit T-T

Gordon: He sent her a smiley face, not wanting her to leave.

OOC: I still gotta get my permit T-T

Gordon: He sent her a smiley face, not wanting her to leave.

OOC: I'm so glad that I'm not alone here. My friends are all making fun of me (playfully) because they've all got their licenses, lol.

Britannia: So, I was thinking that maybe we could just hang out for a bit when we get back from Disney.

OOC: I'm so glad that I'm not alone here. My friends are all making fun of me (playfully) because they've all got their licenses, lol.

Britannia: So, I was thinking that maybe we could just hang out for a bit when we get back from Disney.

Gordon: That would be absolutely wonderful, love. he smiled, blushed slightly, and bit his lip.

Gordon: That would be absolutely wonderful, love. he smiled, blushed slightly, and bit his lip.

Britannia: Maybe I'll invite some of the other campers. Missy seems to be getting kind of close with Richard.

OOC: I saw it with my ex. Bad decision. But it was a pretty cute movie, kinda predictable though.

Gordon: "Yes ma'am."

OOC: Gotcha I saw Guardians with my ex. Yeah, kinda how most kid movies are.

Natasha: "I bet you could. Or treat her how you treat my kids."

Zoe: She saw the blush and how giddy he got."Oooh what she'd say?!"

OOC: Gotcha I saw Guardians with my ex. Yeah, kinda how most kid movies are.

Natasha: "I bet you could. Or treat her how you treat my kids."

Zoe: She saw the blush and how giddy he got."Oooh what she'd say?!"

Gordon: He blushed harder. "She wants to see me."

Gordon: He blushed harder. "She wants to see me."

Zoe: "Yay!" They entered the theatre, bought tickets, and sat down.

Evelyn: There were menus, rolly chairs, and a table bar thing with menus on them. "So Gordon, if you want food, just press the button. A waiter will come.

Zoe: "Yay!" They entered the theatre, bought tickets, and sat down.

Evelyn: There were menus, rolly chairs, and a table bar thing with menus on them. "So Gordon, if you want food, just press the button. A waiter will come.

Gordon: After hearing Evelyn he immediately pressed the button.

Gordon: After hearing Evelyn he immediately pressed the button.

Evelyn: She glanced the menu and her phone, waiting to hear news about Conrad.

Waitress: She pinned a loose piece of hair from her ponytail back and arrived at seat 22F. "Hi welcome. I'm Veronica and I'll be serving you tonight. What would you like?"

Evelyn: She glanced the menu and her phone, waiting to hear news about Conrad.

Waitress: She pinned a loose piece of hair from her ponytail back and arrived at seat 22F. "Hi welcome. I'm Veronica and I'll be serving you tonight. What would you like?"

Gordon: He looked at the menu and asked Evelyn what nachos were. "I'd like some nachos, please, Ms. Veronica."

Gordon: He looked at the menu and asked Evelyn what nachos were. "I'd like some nachos, please, Ms. Veronica."

Evelyn: She explained to Gordon what nachos were. "Can I order while your here?"

Veronica: "Sure."

Evelyn: "I'll have the Asian Chopped salad with a Sprite please."

Brooke and Zoe: They got cheeseburgers.

OOC: Funny story Bri I'm seeing Big Hero 6 with a potential new bae on Monday lol

Evelyn: She explained to Gordon what nachos were. "Can I order while your here?"

Veronica: "Sure."

Evelyn: "I'll have the Asian Chopped salad with a Sprite please."

Brooke and Zoe: They got cheeseburgers.

OOC: Funny story Bri I'm seeing Big Hero 6 with a potential new bae on Monday lol

OOC: Niceeeee

Gordon: The movie came on. He was excited.

OOC: Niceeeee

Gordon: The movie came on. He was excited.

OOC: Thankssss :)
Excited to be already back in the game after being with such a weasel. All my friends and even mutual acquaintances I tell hate Stephen lol.

Evelyn: She relaxed the began to watch Big Hero Six.

OOC: Thankssss :)
Excited to be already back in the game after being with such a weasel. All my friends and even mutual acquaintances I tell hate Stephen lol.

Evelyn: She relaxed the began to watch Big Hero Six.

Gordon: The sad part came on and tears started welling up in his eyes, which were fixated on the screen.

Gordon: The sad part came on and tears started welling up in his eyes, which were fixated on the screen.

Waitress: She delivered the food.

Evelyn: It was sad but she showed no emotion.

Zoe: She held back some tears.

Brooke: She frowned and watched intensely.

Waitress: She delivered the food.

Evelyn: It was sad but she showed no emotion.

Zoe: She held back some tears.

Brooke: She frowned and watched intensely.

Gordon: He was sad because of Tadashi but happy because of nachos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter