The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: "Forever 21, Academy Sports, Plato's Closet, Kate Spade, Papaya and Target."

Gordon: He laughed. "Papaya. This is a funny word. Papapapapapayayayayaya."

Logan: He laughed as well.

OOC: I could take him if you want, since I have the Asgardians. But if Olivia wants more characters, then that's fine too.

Also, what happened to Andrea?

Random bystander lady: "Oh my god what happened!?" She called 911.

Mike: "He got hit by a car."

OOC: I could take him if you want, since I have the Asgardians. But if Olivia wants more characters, then that's fine too.

OOC: Whichever.

And who?

Evelyn: She laughed really hard. "Papya! Haha you sound like a Despicable Me Minion."

OOC: Okay. I'm debating taking Luke. Could be a lot of fun.

Mike: "He got hit by a car."

OOC: Whichever.

And who?

Bystander: There was a crowd forming making sure they were okay. "Oh my goodness!"

OOC: Hope's cousin...

OOC: LOL

Evelyn: She laughed really hard. "Papya! Haha you sound like a Despicable Me Minion."

OOC: Okay. I'm debating taking Luke. Could be a lot of fun.

Bystander: There was a crowd forming making sure they were okay. "Oh my goodness!"

OOC: LOL

Mike: He waited in the street, not moving from Conrad's side but whispering to him, begging him to wake up, get up. The ambulance arrived, and a couple paramedics had to gently drag Mike off of Conrad's body so the rest could see to Conrad. But instead of joining the rest, they started trying to attend to Mike. Mike tried to brush them off. "I'm fine, it's Conrad that's hurt."

OOC: Whoever ends up taking him, it would be interesting for Luke to soon make an appearance. He and Raven did always have a weird relationship, and Bri has Logan now too, so there are more Asgardians.

Mike: He waited in the street, not moving from Conrad's side but whispering to him, begging him to wake up, get up. The ambulance arrived, and a couple paramedics had to gently drag Mike off of Conrad's body so the rest could see to Conrad. But instead of joining the rest, they started trying to attend to Mike. Mike tried to brush them off. "I'm fine, it's Conrad that's hurt."

Paramedic: He spoke to Mike. "What's his parent's number?"

OOC: Whoever ends up taking him, it would be interesting for Luke to soon make an appearance. He and Raven did always have a weird relationship, and Bri has Logan now too, so there are more Asgardians.

OOC: Agreed. I think I'll take him. But I don't know if you want Bri to have him since our characters are already super close and do the most interactions so it might be good for Bri to have Luke.

Paramedic: He spoke to Mike. "What's his parent's number?"

OOC: Agreed. I think I'll take him. But I don't know if you want Bri to have him since our characters are already super close and do the most interactions so it might be good for Bri to have Luke.

Mike: He gave them a number. "That's his dad Samuel Wilson's number. His son's name is Conrad."

OOC: Frankly I don't care who takes him as long as everyone is on the same page and no one's feelings are hurt. If it doesn't end up being Bri I'll simply branch out to her in a different way, maybe develop a closer friendship between one of mine and Gordon or Thora or Logan or something.

Hope: "Sure."

Jay: "Great. We have an interview with New York Times in a few hours! It'll be intresting how this all works, since it is a bit early for promotion. While now it's not a problem since we're new and shiny and exciting it'll be intresting since we have about a year and a half til the games."

Paramedic: He called Sam. "Hello? Sam Wilson? This is the NYC Northeast Hospital."

OOC: Okey doke. I'll let Bri decide.

Jay: "Great. We have an interview with New York Times in a few hours! It'll be intresting how this all works, since it is a bit early for promotion. While now it's not a problem since we're new and shiny and exciting it'll be intresting since we have about a year and a half til the games."

Paramedic: He called Sam. "Hello? Sam Wilson? This is the NYC Northeast Hospital."

OOC: Okey doke. I'll let Bri decide.

Sam: "Yes? What is it?"

Hope: "I bet this will be one of the last things for a while, though they may catch back up to us around February or Valentines Day because we're a couple, but mostly leave us alone because more interest will be in the NFL and NHL. That being said, if we did competitions here in America for our sports, they'll probably cover that, or if they find out I survived cancer twice I'll probably get pulled into the fighting cancer ads. I won't volunteer the information, but if they ask me why I had to get glasses I won't feel right about lying."

OOC: Okay, we'll see what she says

Sam: "Yes? What is it?"

Hope: "I bet this will be one of the last things for a while, though they may catch back up to us around February or Valentines Day because we're a couple, but mostly leave us alone because more interest will be in the NFL and NHL. That being said, if we did competitions here in America for our sports, they'll probably cover that, or if they find out I survived cancer twice I'll probably get pulled into the fighting cancer ads. I won't volunteer the information, but if they ask me why I had to get glasses I won't feel right about lying."

OOC: Okay, we'll see what she says

Jay: "Good points. Sounds pretty correct. To bad we can't go Kardsahian and have our own show.", he joked. "Yeah, you probably shouldn't lie about that."

Paramedic: "He got hit by a car. We're rushing him to the hospital right now. Your son is knocked out but has a pulse."

Jay: "Good points. Sounds pretty correct. To bad we can't go Kardsahian and have our own show.", he joked. "Yeah, you probably shouldn't lie about that."

Paramedic: "He got hit by a car. We're rushing him to the hospital right now. Your son is knocked out but has a pulse."

Hope: "Yeah, though a show about our lives would be weird, and would probably end up becoming The Avengers Show."

Sam: "I'll be there ASAP. What's the hospital's address?"

Mike: He gave them a number. "That's his dad Samuel Wilson's number. His son's name is Conrad."

OOC: Frankly I don't care who takes him as long as everyone is on the same page and no one's feelings are hurt. If it doesn't end up being Bri I'll simply branch out to her in a different way, maybe develop a closer friendship between one of mine and Gordon or Thora or Logan or something.

OOC: I really don't care. I know my characters aren't the most important or influential in the RP and neither am I and thats okay, I just haven't really been paying much attention to the thread lately, since nothing but Conrad getting hit by a car will affect my characters, who aren't doing much of anything. Whatever you want to do.

Hope: "Yeah, though a show about our lives would be weird, and would probably end up becoming The Avengers Show."

Sam: "I'll be there ASAP. What's the hospital's address?"

Jay: "Yeah probably. Quality entertainment. Or they could make a blockbuster movie. I bet they'd do more our parents tho, focused on the battle of New York. It'd be way better than that sleepy new Henry Cavill Superman Movie."

Paramedic: "525 E 68th St"

OOC: I really don't care. I know my characters aren't the most important or influential in the RP and neither am I and thats okay, I just haven't really been paying much attention to the thread lately, since nothing but Conrad getting hit by a car will affect my characters, who aren't doing much of anything. Whatever you want to do.

OOC: Darling they are very important. Up to you.

Jay: "Yeah probably. Quality entertainment. Or they could make a blockbuster movie. I bet they'd do more our parents tho, focused on the battle of New York. It'd be way better than that sleepy new Henry Cavill Superman Movie."

Paramedic: "525 E 68th St"

OOC: Darling they are very important. Up to you.

OOC: If you dont have any objections to it, you can take him, I guess, so maybe my characters will get a bit more interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter