The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: 'No problem."

Jay: 'Thanks Man. Hey, I'm sure the crowd would love a Stark appearance. Your family sure knows how to put on a performance."

Evelyn: "I think I'm going to venture into the pit. Anyone care to join?"

The band preformed with very high energy.

Eli: "We sure do."

Conrad: "I'll go with you Evelyn."

Eli: "We sure do."

Conrad: "I'll go with you Evelyn."
Evelyn: "Awesome. See you guys later." She and Conrad left and entered the the moving sea of people. It was much more electric down here. Being apart of the pit gave her a rush of energy and she started to sync with the crowd's bopping pace.

Jay: He lounged in a big plush chair and took a nice breath. He liked to view the art from his bird eye's view. "I feel like I'm in a nest. I dig it."

OOC: Yo. Just wanted to check in because I haven't forgotten about this thread.

School's just been hammering on me because I've had a lot of stuff going on in October, especially applications.

Jay: "Sweet."

Evelyn: "Hey Nova?" She held up two tops. "The crimson or violet one?"

Nova: "Crimson."

OOC: Yeah, I'm sorry. I know that's a really late response, but I figured I'd not leave it open-ended.

School's just been hammering on me because I've had a lot of stuff going on in October, especially applications.
OOC: I get it. This has been quiet so you haven't been missing too much.

Evelyn: "Awesome. See you guys later." She and Conrad left and entered the the moving sea of people. It was much more electric down here. Being apart of the pit gave her a rush of energy and she started to sync with the crowd's bopping pace.

Jay: He lounged in a big plush chair and took a nice breath. He liked to view the art from his bird eye's view. "I feel like I'm in a nest. I dig it."
Conrad: He liked being among the people. Luxury was great, but he wasn't as comfortable in it as Eli was. "This is more like it."

Hope: She laughed. "Okay Hawk. Clearly, you take after your father."

Eli: "She's right, Katniss."

OOC: I get it. This has been quiet so you haven't been missing too much.

OOC: Okay. Thankfully, October is almost over. I may be on a little bit more now. If I don't have too much homework, I'll check in tomorrow.

OOC: Yo! Apply to the University of North Texas ;)

Nova: "Crimson."

OOC: Yeah, I'm sorry. I know that's a really late response, but I figured I'd not leave it open-ended.

OOC: No worries, just pretend she's at the concert with them now.

Conrad: He liked being among the people. Luxury was great, but he wasn't as comfortable in it as Eli was. "This is more like it."

Hope: She laughed. "Okay Hawk. Clearly, you take after your father."

Eli: "She's right, Katniss."
Evelyn: "Oh yeah I agree!"

jay: He laughed along with them. "I can't deny it, I do take a lot after my father! Hey, i'll take Katniss. She's a very strong, intelligent, daring individual.'

OOC: Yo! Apply to the University of North Texas ;)

OOC: No worries, just pretend she's at the concert with them now.

Evelyn: "Oh yeah I agree!"

jay: He laughed along with them. "I can't deny it, I do take a lot after my father! Hey, i'll take Katniss. She's a very strong, intelligent, daring individual.'
OOC: lol, recruiting, are we?

We've had absolutely zero trick or treaters so far, and it's 9:15. Small neighborhood, lol

Conrad: "The box was nice, but this feels so much closer."

Eli: "How about Merida then?"

OOC: lol, recruiting, are we?

We've had absolutely zero trick or treaters so far, and it's 9:15. Small neighborhood, lol

Conrad: "The box was nice, but this feels so much closer."

Eli: "How about Merida then?"
ooc: Shhhh maybe I am ;)
I'm at boyfriend's apartment where primary college kids live so no kiddos here.

Evelyn: "Yeah. A concert is the best when your up close and with the people. Here follow me." Evelyn has pretty good getting to the front very subtlety scooting threw people.

Jay: "Merida is if Evelyn had red hair. "

ooc: Shhhh maybe I am ;)
I'm at boyfriend's apartment where primary college kids live so no kiddos here.

Evelyn: "Yeah. A concert is the best when your up close and with the people. Here follow me." Evelyn has pretty good getting to the front very subtlety scooting threw people.

Jay: "Merida is if Evelyn had red hair. "
OOC: lol

Conrad: "I think so too." He followed Evelyn. Soon, they were fairly close to Raven and the rest of her band. He waved, and smiled as she saw him and waved back.

Eli: He smirked.

OOC: lol

Conrad: "I think so too." He followed Evelyn. Soon, they were fairly close to Raven and the rest of her band. He waved, and smiled as she saw him and waved back.

Eli: He smirked.
Evelyn: She made eye contact and yelled "GO RAVEN!" One of the more popular songs came up and Evelyn sang along and had fun.

Jay: He winked and watched the show.

Evelyn: She made eye contact and yelled "GO RAVEN!" One of the more popular songs came up and Evelyn sang along and had fun.

Jay: He winked and watched the show.
Raven: The show was wonderful. They seemed to really like their songs tonight. She always acknowledged Conrad and Evelyn when they called out to her or she passed them.

The band wrapped up. It looked like they were going to end without an encore, but then...

Raven smiled and spoke. "You guys were a wonderful crowd tonight. Do you think you can keep a secret?" She almost didn't want to do this, but since she was famous, it had to be done. The media was going to find out sooner or later, and she would rather do it in her own terms so the media had to portray it in a good light.

Conrad: Conrad mentally sighed. They'd discussed this the night before. She was right, but it didn't mean he liked it.

Raven: The show was wonderful. They seemed to really like their songs tonight. She always acknowledged Conrad and Evelyn when they called out to her or she passed them.

The band wrapped up. It looked like they were going to end without an encore, but then...

Raven smiled and spoke. "You guys were a wonderful crowd tonight. Do you think you can keep a secret?" She almost didn't want to do this, but since she was famous, it had to be done. The media was going to find out sooner or later, and she would rather do it in her own terms so the media had to portray it in a good light.

Conrad: Conrad mentally sighed. They'd discussed this the night before. She was right, but it didn't mean he liked it.
Evelyn: "Conrad do you know what's she's doing?" She was a little tense not knowing what was happening.

Jay: "Wow, she won't tell me anything but she'll tell the audience.", he joked.

Evelyn: "Conrad do you know what's she's doing?" She was a little tense not knowing what was happening.

Jay: "Wow, she won't tell me anything but she'll tell the audience.", he joked.
Hope: "Something tells me..."

Eli: "...that something's up? Yeah, it's weird."

Conrad: "Yeah. Politics of the music and media."

Raven: She was still playing the role. The crowd had gotten all excited. She reached down a hand to Conrad.

Conrad: He grasped it and let Raven help him up.

Raven: "This, friends, is my brother. Conrad meet the world."

Conrad: He smiled, but he was still nervous.

Raven: "So what do you say guys, do one more song tonight? Bro, you up for it? Hope, Jay, anyone else, you want in?"

Hope: "Something tells me..."

Eli: "...that something's up? Yeah, it's weird."

Conrad: "Yeah. Politics of the music and media."

Raven: She was still playing the role. The crowd had gotten all excited. She reached down a hand to Conrad.

Conrad: He grasped it and let Raven help him up.

Raven: "This, friends, is my brother. Conrad meet the world."

Conrad: He smiled, but he was still nervous.

Raven: "So what do you say guys, do one more song tonight? Bro, you up for it? Hope, Jay, anyone else, you want in?"
Jay: "Hm yeah."

Evelyn: She let out a sigh of relief. Raven did something very sweet.

Jay: "Yeah, more preforming! Lets's go Hope."

Jay: "Hm yeah."

Evelyn: She let out a sigh of relief. Raven did something very sweet.

Jay: "Yeah, more preforming! Lets's go Hope."
Hope: "Right!" She followed after Jay.

Eli: "I'm coming too!"

Sarah: She made her way to Evelyn. "Are you going to join them? I'm not sure."

Hope: "Right!" She followed after Jay.

Eli: "I'm coming too!"

Sarah: She made her way to Evelyn. "Are you going to join them? I'm not sure."
Jay: He took's Hope's hand and they went backstage, emerging to the bright lights of the stage to face the wild crowd. Jay waved at everyone.

Evelyn: "Hmm... you know what, let's do it."

Jay: He took's Hope's hand and they went backstage, emerging to the bright lights of the stage to face the wild crowd. Jay waved at everyone.

Evelyn: "Hmm... you know what, let's do it."
Hope: She moved with him and waved, smiling.

Eli: He walked out a few moments after they did, ignoring his fans for the moment and slapping Jay and Hope on the shoulders, shaking hands and introducing himself to the other bandmates, one arm hugging Raven even though she hated hugs, and exvhanging their secret fist bump with Conrad.

Sarah: "Okay."

Raven: She had been paying attention abd pulled Evelyn and Sarah up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter