The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Evelyn: "Ah okay. Yeah you should totally come!"
Eli: "Well, it would certainly make it a star-studded night, with Hope abd Jay there as well; they're almost as famous as me, probably will be once they get some gold bling, because I have no doubt they will. Got any other teen celebs you want to invite?"

Eli: "Well, it would certainly make it a star-studded night, with Hope abd Jay there as well; they're almost as famous as me, probably will be once they get some gold bling, because I have no doubt they will. Got any other teen celebs you want to invite?"
Evelyn; "Sounds like a cool idea. You're the one who knows the stars."

OOC: Can we just skip to the concert?
OOC: Good idea
Speaking of concert Marina and the Diamonds is nine days way AHHHHHHHH!

Jay; The dress rehearsal went well. They were backstage chilling and could hear the audience filling with an excited buzz.

Evelyn: She and some of the YA arrived at the theatre. There was something magical about them in New York City. Most of them, like this one, were old and filled with history.

OOC: That's nice

Hope: She was with Jay and the band. For once, she looked like a rebellious punk. The make up artists has been a little dramatic, even putting an emerald green streat in her hair to match her eyes. It would wash out, but it was a bit crazy. She was wearing black jeans, a green tank, black boots and a black leathet vest.

Raven: She and the band all seemed excited. Raven was wearing black leather pants, black boots and a white halter top. She was wearing more makeup than Hope had ever seen and had bright red painted nails.

Eli, Sarah and Conrad: They were with Evelyn. Mike was out with his dad. But Eli was there in a band shirt and designer everything else, not hiding. Conrad was dressed like a rocker and was hoping to get a moment with Raven. Sarah hadn’t been to a concert in America before so she had let Evelyn dress her up and was appropriately cool.

OOC: Yeah, it was awesome! Ugh, midterms are kicking my butt.

Jay: "Woah, who are you people?" They looked different. Not bad or good, just different.

Evelyn: She wore the band stuff with rock garb. It was nice this venue had seats, she went to a concert a few months ago and arrived hours early to get a good spot in general admission. Shows were always so exciting. Music brought people together. It's fun to know your in a room where most people are passionate about the music.
OOC: That's nice

Hope: She was with Jay and the band. For once, she looked like a rebellious punk. The make up artists has been a little dramatic, even putting an emerald green streat in her hair to match her eyes. It would wash out, but it was a bit crazy. She was wearing black jeans, a green tank, black boots and a black leathet vest.

Raven: She and the band all seemed excited. Raven was wearing black leather pants, black boots and a white halter top. She was wearing more makeup than Hope had ever seen and had bright red painted nails.

Eli, Sarah and Conrad: They were with Evelyn. Mike was out with his dad. But Eli was there in a band shirt and designer everything else, not hiding. Conrad was dressed like a rocker and was hoping to get a moment with Raven. Sarah hadn’t been to a concert in America before so she had let Evelyn dress her up and was appropriately cool.

OOC: Yeah, it was awesome! Ugh, midterms are kicking my butt.

Jay: "Woah, who are you people?" They looked different. Not bad or good, just different.

Evelyn: She wore the band stuff with rock garb. It was nice this venue had seats, she went to a concert a few months ago and arrived hours early to get a good spot in general admission. Shows were always so exciting. Music brought people together. It's fun to know your in a room where most people are passionate about the music.
OOC: Ouch, sorry.

Hope: "I know, it's crazy."

Raven: She smirked. "It works because it's too unbelievable to be me."

OOC: Ouch, sorry.

Hope: "I know, it's crazy."

Raven: She smirked. "It works because it's too unbelievable to be me."
OOC: Thanks. After my math mid-term on Thursday it should be a lot better.

Jay: "It's believable to me Raven, your the mistress of facades. And for Hope being edgy, you haven't seen her in b... never mind" He smirked.

Evelyn: "Eli, you are already seem to be getting a crowd." There were some curious onlookers nearby.

OOC: Thanks. After my math mid-term on Thursday it should be a lot better.

Jay: "It's believable to me Raven, your the mistress of facades. And for Hope being edgy, you haven't seen her in b... never mind" He smirked.

Evelyn: "Eli, you are already seem to be getting a crowd." There were some curious onlookers nearby.
OOC: We got a cat.

Raven: "Thank you. It is kinda nice occasionally to look....well. I'll ignore that thought you didn't finish because I know better than to think I'm not partially responsible for her impurities. Just remember you won't like you father when he's angry."

Eli: "I always do. I used to dread it when I was a kid, but Dad taught me to use it instead of hate it. You guys doing okay?" Eli said as he waved jauntily to the current group of onlookers.

OOC: We got a cat.

Raven: "Thank you. It is kinda nice occasionally to look....well. I'll ignore that thought you didn't finish because I know better than to think I'm not partially responsible for her impurities. Just remember you won't like you father when he's angry."

Eli: "I always do. I used to dread it when I was a kid, but Dad taught me to use it instead of hate it. You guys doing okay?" Eli said as he waved jauntily to the current group of onlookers.
OOC: CAT!!! That's so exciting. I swear I get too excited over animals lol. I 'm really happy boyfriend Dylan has a cat. Sometimes I wake up with the kitty in my arms and it makes me happy ^^. Is it a kitten?

Jay: "Dressing up or different is fun. No worries, I'm a gentleman. And gosh what were you thinking?! I was going to say seen her in boots. Hope is feisty in her little riding boots."

Evelyn: "Yeah it seems so. That's a good lesson. Yeah a lot of people at the boutique I work at say I should go into modeling since I'm photogenic apparently and it'd be a good insight into the industry. But I really don't want anymore limelight. But then again most don't unless you are a really big name or a Victoria Secret Angel, which the second I'd never do."

The crowd got excited at Eli.
"Doing great!"
"I can't wait to see the show!"
"You look even better in real life!"
"Can you show us your suit?!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter