The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Yeah it's pretty great, although I have been a little overwhelmed lately. I'm happy I'm not living at home anymore. I somehow got involved in the SAE team where they design, build, and compete race cars. But I love it, a lot of fun. I do business stuff for them. I got a Six Flags pass and I'm super excited for that, gotta get my theme park fix. Cool new friends and a new man. He's 22, bless lol. Orlando in 84 days!

Jay: "Hey no problem! Oh man, that's sick, I wish I traveled more. Probably will the closer it gets to the Olympics. Feeling lucky about that. The creepy fans I don't wish for.", he laughed. "Although Hope and I have some, but not as many as a band I'd imagine."
OOC: Sounds amazing! Good luck with your new man.

Hunter: "The Olympics, oh that's gonna be huge. I bet you guys are going to have so much fun. Yeah, the fans get a bit intense. I don't mind taking photos and signing things, but we have to be very careful when fans give us things, or with the people that get VIP or backstage passes. The security guardss make sure no big criminals get in, but can't block anything. There have been times when fans get too close. But there have been times that they've gotten a little handsy with Angel and a small bit with Murray when she's been with us, and Reece and I itch to just jump them so bad we're planning alibis and places to hide the body."

OOC: Sounds amazing! Good luck with your new man.

Hunter: "The Olympics, oh that's gonna be huge. I bet you guys are going to have so much fun. Yeah, the fans get a bit intense. I don't mind taking photos and signing things, but we have to be very careful when fans give us things, or with the people that get VIP or backstage passes. The security guardss make sure no big criminals get in, but can't block anything. There have been times when fans get too close. But there have been times that they've gotten a little handsy with Angel and a small bit with Murray when she's been with us, and Reece and I itch to just jump them so bad we're planning alibis and places to hide the body."
OOC: Yeah life is good. Thank you!

Jay: "Yeah the Olympics..." He dreamily happy sighed, dazing off for a moment before snapping back into reality. "It's a shame some people make it risky so you can't be as personal with the average fan, but it is important to be safe."

OOC: Yeah life is good. Thank you!

Jay: "Yeah the Olympics..." He dreamily happy sighed, dazing off for a moment before snapping back into reality. "It's a shame some people make it risky so you can't be as personal with the average fan, but it is important to be safe."
OOC; Your welcome

Hunter: "Yeah, when you’re famous you're a bit vulnerable. But it's so much fun too."

Hunter: "Let’s go. Pretty sure the six of us will fit into Reece's SUV."

Reece: "I guess I'm driving thien."
Jay: "I thought rock stars rode around in limos all the time?", he grinned.

Evelyn: She needed some help on physics so went to find Eli. Usually Hope was around so she asked science queations to her. But Evelyn enjoyed Eli's wit and stories of Stark galas and such and figured it wouldn't be much of a bother to ask. "Hey Eli? Do you know how simple ossilation relates to movement speed?

Jay: "I thought rock stars rode around in limos all the time?", he grinned.

Evelyn: She needed some help on physics so went to find Eli. Usually Hope was around so she asked science queations to her. But Evelyn enjoyed Eli's wit and stories of Stark galas and such and figured it wouldn't be much of a bother to ask. "Hey Eli? Do you know how simple ossilation relates to movement speed?
Raven: "There have been plenty of limos and tour buses. But we're just going to get lunch."

Eli: "Oh, hey Evelyn the beautiful not-widowed, sure, it's..." And he went off on an explanation (OOC: I was awful at physics).

Raven: "There have been plenty of limos and tour buses. But we're just going to get lunch."

Eli: "Oh, hey Evelyn the beautiful not-widowed, sure, it's..." And he went off on an explanation (OOC: I was awful at physics).
Jay: "I gotcha cool."

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Hey man who no longer has iron in his chest." Evelyn listened and learned. "Thanks that makes a lot more sense now." She looking around at all his tech.

OCC: Yeah physics wasn't my favorite at all.

Jay: "I gotcha cool."

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Hey man who no longer has iron in his chest." Evelyn listened and learned. "Thanks that makes a lot more sense now." She looking around at all his tech.

OCC: Yeah physics wasn't my favorite at all.
Hope and the Band: They got in the car.

Eli: "Well, I certainly breathe better without it." He followed her eyes. "Sorry, it's a bit messy in here."

Hope and the Band: They got in the car.

Eli: "Well, I certainly breathe better without it." He followed her eyes. "Sorry, it's a bit messy in here."
Jay: They got there and he had an enjoyable meal. Good food and fun times with Raven's friends.

Evelyn: She smirked. "Hey, my dad and brother are the the funny ones. I try. It works sometimes. No worries about the mess."

Jay: They got there and he had an enjoyable meal. Good food and fun times with Raven's friends.

Evelyn: She smirked. "Hey, my dad and brother are the the funny ones. I try. It works sometimes. No worries about the mess."
Raven: "Need more practice or are you guys going to head back?"

Eli: "No judgment here. Thanks, I've been...working."

Raven: "Alright then."

Eli: "Well, work is when something productive gets done, this is mostly tinkering."
Jay: They practiced some more, polishing it. This act would be good.

Evelyn: "I suppose so. Work is also discovery towards your goal I think."

Jay: They practiced some more, polishing it. This act would be good.

Evelyn: "I suppose so. Work is also discovery towards your goal I think."
Hope, Raven and the Band: They practiced.

Eli: He laughed. "Then it seems I'm working all the time. I used to party, when did I get boring?"

Evelyn: She laughed along with him. "Excuse myself for sounding like a mom, but ususually the youth parties to rebel or make they're lives more exciting. I think Avenging fills that desire for us."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter