The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Raven: "That's a horrible explanation." She made sure no one not in the know was paying attention. "As you figured out, I'm not your sister. Truthfully, I'm not even related to you by blood, though your father likes to tell me how to act. There was an organization called SHIELD. My real dad was the head of it. My mom's dead. I was an agent of SHIELD from childhood, I was the prodigy and heiress. June's father is also an agent of SHIELD, and your dad really was military, but he's kinda doing his own thing now, though he's got some skills, and you do too. Your dad took me in because I supposedly died, and it's too dangerous to let people know I'm alive, so I have a different identity now. SHIELD created this thing called the Avengers Initiative. All of the parents of the rest of our friends? They're the Avengers. Saved the world once. The individual facts about each person can wait, it'll take too long. You and Mike were out, you pushed Mike out of the way of a car, you got hit, got hurt. When you lost your memory, that became a problem. Your dad decided it was too much for you to handle, especially while you were still hurt, so he told us not to tell you anynything. I don't know how long it would have gone on, I think he was waiting to see if you would get it back on your own. But you didn't, and this happened."

Conrad: He was silent, appearing to be in shock.

June: "I was just doing an introduction," she sighed and put her hands on Conrad's shoulders. "I know that's a lot to take in..."

OOC: Well it's New Years, so bridgepoint

I don't think we're going to have an issue with maturity level. 17's mature. And neither myself nor my brother were suddenly mature adults the day after our 18th birthdays.

OOC: Well it's New Years, so bridgepoint

I don't think we're going to have an issue with maturity level. 17's mature. And neither myself nor my brother were suddenly mature adults the day after our 18th birthdays.
OOC: Good point, well do spring 2015 for aou

Conrad: "You talked about SHIELD in a past tense. What happened, Raven?"

Raven: She snorted. "It’s also the story of how you and me met. The enemy, Hydra, took SHIELD down from the inside. Hydra ordered a hit on me. I was shot four times and caught in an explosion thay ruined ny face. Somehow, I lived, even though everyone thought I was dead. I left to recover with my father, who they also tried to assassinate and is also supposedly dead. Mike and Evelyn tried to help their parents out and you and your dad got recruited. You all found me and my dad and that's how we met. Long story short, SHIELD collapsed. A small group of former agents are trying to start it back up, but it's slow going and most of the world still believes SHIELD is gone."

Conrad: "Oh. And it sounds like the government isn't so fond of SHIELD. So you're a dead girl walking?"

Raven: "Yep. And so is everyone else in SHIELD if they getvfound out, though the Avengers are untouchable. Smart lad."

Jay: He stood outside with the others who weren't waiting for Conrad. He looked up at a clock, ten minutes until midnight. He didn't really imagine his New Year's to be outside surrounded by scared party guests and a bombed building, but hey he was with his loved ones and everyone was safe.

Jay: He stood outside with the others who weren't waiting for Conrad. He looked up at a clock, ten minutes until midnight. He didn't really imagine his New Year's to be outside surrounded by scared party guests and a bombed building, but hey he was with his loved ones and everyone was safe.
Hope: She took his hand. "So, our first Stark Party didn't exactly go as planned, but I'm sure there will be more bashes in the future."

Conrad: "You talked about SHIELD in a past tense. What happened, Raven?"

Raven: She snorted. "It’s also the story of how you and me met. The enemy, Hydra, took SHIELD down from the inside. Hydra ordered a hit on me. I was shot four times and caught in an explosion thay ruined ny face. Somehow, I lived, even though everyone thought I was dead. I left to recover with my father, who they also tried to assassinate and is also supposedly dead. Mike and Evelyn tried to help their parents out and you and your dad got recruited. You all found me and my dad and that's how we met. Long story short, SHIELD collapsed. A small group of former agents are trying to start it back up, but it's slow going and most of the world still believes SHIELD is gone."

Conrad: "Oh. And it sounds like the government isn't so fond of SHIELD. So you're a dead girl walking?"

Raven: "Yep. And so is everyone else in SHIELD if they getvfound out, though the Avengers are untouchable. Smart lad."

June: "that's why I've been gone, I've been working in that small group."

Jay: Even after all that craziness, just having Hope there made it all better. There was now just five minutes left of 2013.

Hope: The skies were pretty. They'd be even prettier when the fireworks went off though, she figured.

Jay: "Hey Hope? Thanks for making this the best year of my life."

Hope: "And thank you for doing so in return."

Hope: The skies were pretty. They'd be even prettier when the fireworks went off though, she figured.

Hope: "And thank you for doing so in return."
Jay: He smiled. "My pleasure my darling." The countdown began and the lights of the city dimmed. "3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The fireworks went off and Jay swooped Hope down for a grand kiss.

Nancy:She was very excited and optimistic for the new year. Things were getting better.

Evelyn: New Years in NYC was always a sight to see. Kinda stunk Mike was busy and they weren't together, but it was fine. It was nice to see the Thorsons reactions to their first New Years.

Jay: He smiled. "My pleasure my darling." The countdown began and the lights of the city dimmed. "3..2..1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The fireworks went off and Jay swooped Hope down for a grand kiss.

Nancy:She was very excited and optimistic for the new year. Things were getting better.

Evelyn: New Years in NYC was always a sight to see. Kinda stunk Mike was busy and they weren't together, but it was fine. It was nice to see the Thorsons reactions to their first New Years.

Hope: She flowed with him and kissed him back. "Happy New Year, love."

Eli: He grinned. "Happy New Year Everyone!" He then watched the fireworks.

Last edited:
Jay: He gazed lovingly into her eyes. "Happy new year. Can't wait to spend many more with you."

Evelyn: "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" She and Nancy celebrated with Eli and rhe others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter