The WORST attraction!

Big Thunder Mountain. For the life of me, I do not understand why there are no seat belts on that ride.
I have posted here several times that it is a dangerous ride for a young or light-weight child. I took my daughter on it when she was small and had to hold her down so she wouldn't fly right out of the car.

As to Soarin', it will not make you motion sick. The seats lift up a little, and after that they do not move. So if the "movie" bothers you, you can just close your eyes. It's nothing like Star Tours.

But I will tell you, no one suffers more than I do from motion sickness, and Soarin' doesn't bother me at all. It's my favorite ride.

Innoventions, and since Innoventions doesn't even count as a ride :rotfl:, Star Tours...used to be one of my favorites, but now is unrideable for me due to the new 3-D effects making me sick. Like, motion sick to the point of vomiting the first time I rode it & the second time I rode it (I gave it another chance & still...no. :crazy2: )

In DCA...Mickey's Vomit Wheel. No explanation needed.

Totally agree! My kids love Startours but it makes me sick.

DL: AstroOrbiter because I can't get my big behind in or out very easily, and during I freak I'm gonna fall out! Also the steamboat and canoes because I have no time in my commando touring to waste on those. :lmao:

DCA: The Mickey Wheel takes too long, and I will NEVER go on Goofy's Sky School because it is too jerky, but my son insists. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter