The Willy Wonka movie FREAKS me out !!!! TV fears??

anyone remember are you afraid of the drak that show scared me even the title of the show scared me lol its just creepy and my cousin was petrified of the flying monkeys in the wizard of oz

Most of the stuff that appeared on So Weird.
Especially the episode when they had to take care of a baby and it turned evil and got these weird looking teeth.
That scared me!

Oh. My. Gosh.
:eek: Those things are FREAKY!:guilty:

Ally those things are fuh-reak-ayyyy!

Boo-bahs scare me. IT petrifies me, I will turn into a hysterical ball in the corner singing "LA LALA LA LA I can't hear you!".
I think this whole "Anime cartoons" thing is really scary. They freak me out, I just want my good ol' Scooby Doo.

I KNOW!
And I was seeing that when I was only like... 5!
They still terrify me.

I always used to watch Are You Afraid of The Dark? when I was really young too, I don't know why I kept watching it, it really freaked me out since I was so young, and I would sleep in my parents bed all the time because I thought of the show whenever I went to bed and it creeped me out. I guess I was a stupid kid...

yeah I hate hearing the the * beep beep countdown before they do the "breaking news" always kind of scared what it;s going to be.

Any any commercials for scary movies. They tend to show them at night when it's dark and I don't want to see people being pulled into the dark by murders.

Ok and BK guy when he is sitting in the bed, or hiding behind the tree is just creepy. I'm sorry I am in the woods and see that thing behind a tree I am going to freak out.

ETA sometimes when I DVR wrestling at night I used to get commercials for the local strip club blurry shots of girls dancing. So not what I want to see.

The part when the girl blows up and turns purple. AHHH! I hate that movie and it comes on all the time! I wish it would go away. Does anyone else have a fear of something on tv??

I had the same problem for years. I'd cry when I thought about it, and didn't watch it for, oh idk. Nine years or so.

I still don't eat blueberries, but the original version of willy wonka and the chocolate factory is one of my favorite movies ever.

The BK guy scares me. He's a pervert, a peeping Tom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter