The Wilderness Must Be Explored (for 15 days!)- A Mother/Daughter Trip! NEW 3/6

Happy Duck

Mouseketeer
The Wilderness Must Be Explored (for 15 days!)-A Mother-Daughter Trip of a Lifetime!

Hello. My name is Russell and I am a Wilderness Explorer in Tribe 54, Sweat Lodge 12. Do you need any assistance today, sir?

Okay, you caught me. My name isn’t Russell. But, we are about to go on an ADVENTURE!

15 Days. 3 Resorts. 15 ADRs. And just the two of us!

One thing you have to understand about us crazy people is that we are very close. It is said that we share a brain (70/30, but who’s keeping track?), could pass as sisters, and have too much fun in own little world.

Regardless of what the non-happy people of the world may claim, I say that we are positively normal! We sing at random times, communicate without saying a word, and often times find ourselves saying the exact same thing at the exact same time in the exact same way. It’s a little scary, actually.

If I haven’t met you before, allow me to say “WINGAPO!” I am glad you are here. If you joined in on my previous sister adventure, welcome back! For those who don’t know, I took a sisters-only trip back in April. It was short, but very sweet! Feel free to check it out if you want some extra info. You can read about it here:

It's EXHILARATING in the BIG BLUE WORLD

I wrote that trip report super quick so that I would have it finished by the time I went on my trip in August. However, I am still working on the video, so stay tuned!

You might be wondering how I got the lucky opportunity to go on a trip in April AND August. Well, you’ll just have to read on, my friends!

Without further ado, I’d like to introduce the resident Wilderness Explorers of this August adventure:

Mama! Also known as “Minnie Momma” here on the Dis. Her real name is Carole, but of course I don’t call her that. I would definitely say that we are bestest friends. Once we go on the trip, I’ll update this picture because she has lost around 30 pounds and she looks fabulous! I’ll also update the favorites after the trip, because we are bound to find a few new ones.

One thing you have to understand about her is her love of Minnie Mouse and Cinderella. I think if she could, she would meet them every single day. They are her absolute favorites! She is always a Princess (never a Queen) and still sees Disney through the eyes of a child. Among her many talents, she can sing just like one of the Cinderella mice. That’s one of the many, many reasons I love her!

She will be adding her own tidbits of information to this TR as well! She will be in BLUE. Don't forget to check back often, because her additions will be done a bit after the original post!!!

Hello! I’m Lauren. I am your Pocahontas obsessed, Donald Duck loving, forever a child, happy trip reporter. In my “real life” I am a Pre-K to 8th grade music teacher, so I spend the majority of my time around kids, which is good because I act like a child! (There is no law that says I have to act like a "normal" 23 year old!) I’m 200% convinced that I will never grow up. Being an adult is just not worth it. I like singing for no reason, dancing around to the songs in my head, and taking joy in even the simplest things. Stickers? Bubbles? Balloons? Anything can bring a smile to my face!

As I said before, my favorites are Pocahontas and Donald Duck. Although I only like HAPPY Ducks. Do you notice all of the Donald Duck merchandise that has an “angry” Donald? It is so sad. Duck misrepresentation alert!!!! I have my own personal protest going on. I only buy things that have Donald Duck smiling. I think he’s just misunderstood and needs a friend. At least he tries! (Most of the time, anyway.)

Pocahontas is my favorite princess and I LOVE her. She isn’t just in a movie. She is REAL and I’m going to meet her! She’s amazing! So strong, beautiful inside and out, and she sings some of my favorite songs! I even tried to pretend to be her when I was younger. I talked in what I thought was perfectly acceptable Native American (absolute gibberish) and danced around with my super long and black (medium length and brown) hair. She is so unappreciated and I get very happy whenever I see her!

Well, that’s the basic gist about us. In all honesty, this trip report could be called “Minnie Mouse and Pocahontas Take on the World. And eat some good FOOD.” Because that is what we intend to do! Now, you might have noticed (or will notice) that Mama looks fabulous! We’ve both been trying to cut back and lose weight. Both of our journeys have been a little rocky (mine is reminiscent of the actual Rockies) but we’re still trying! It is never an instant gratification change, something that I have had a hard time accepting. So in the meantime, we are going to enjoy Disney food the smart way!

We made lots of AWESOME reservations. We are so excited to try many delicious treats around the world and explore new horizons of the culinary arts. (Wow, was that a carefully crafted sentence…) However, we’ll be doing a lot of splitting meals, sharing snacks, and passing on appetizers and (most) desserts (though I can’t say “no” to fried wontons!)

During our 15 day trip we have 15 ADRs scheduled, so you definitely won’t be noticing a lack of food pictures. On some days we have doubles, but most days we’ll have 1 table service meal a day, accompanied by a selection of counter service meals for your enjoyment. Plus, we might even change our minds along the way. So really, who knows where we will end up eating!

If you’ve gotten to this point in the intros, THANKS! I appreciate it! Don’t be afraid to comment because I love hearing from anyone and everyone!

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

Next Post

Pre-Trip Report

Plans for Saturday, August 10th
Plans for Sunday, August 11th
Plans for Monday, August 12th
Is this real life? (take 1)
Plans for Tuesday, August 13th
Plans for Wednesday, August 14th
Plans for Thursday, August 15th
Plans for Friday, August 16th
Plans for Saturday, August 17th
Plans for Sunday, August 18th
Plans for Monday, August 19th
Plans for Tuesday, August 20th
Plans for Wednesday, August 21st
Plans for Thursday, August 22nd
Plans for Friday, August 23rd
Plans for Saturday, August 24th

Trip Report

HERE WE GO!!!!
Mirror Lake, New Hampshire (August 3-10)

August 10th- Saturday

TRAVEL DAY
Arriving and Checking In!
It's our first night in Disney!!!

August 11th- Sunday

Get ready for a MAGICAL day!
Good Morning, Good Morning!
Off to Fantasy and the Frontier
Be Our Guest!
Be Our Guest (part 2)
Fun at the Circus!
Coming Home
Cinderella's Royal Table
Late Night at the Magic Kingdom!

August 12th- Monday

Caballeros!
School Bread, A Mime, and Ellen
Mickey and the Rockettes!
Le Cellier

August 13th- Tuesday

Tusker House
Loving the Animal Kingdom!!!
I love mickey bars, pixie dust, and towers.
Lauren to Tower...again!
Some exploring, some drawing, some more eating...

August 14th- Wednesday

Keys to the Kingdom- Part One
Keys to the Kingdom- Part Two
Nightlife at Magic Kingdom
Chef Mickey's!!!

August 15th- Thursday

Epcot Triple Threat
Via Napoli
THE WORLD
The rest of the world...
Downtown Disney!

August 16th- Friday

I AM A TOY!!!
Rootin' Photo Shootin'
Marathoning at TSM
A Hollywood Day!
The Princesses at the pool, in the rain, and at their Kingdom.
Say....cheese?

August 17th- Saturday

in the BIG BLUE WORLD
A Sanaa Lunch
Wingapo!
Nemo to Dino to Jiko

August 18th- Sunday

Goodbye French Quarter...Hello Yacht Club!!!
It's a Yacht Club Room!
We just did what???
Mission to Poly
feasting at 'Ohana!
The Kingdom's FLOODING....SHUT IT DOWN!

August 19th- Monday

Off to the Studios!
It's a tower kind of day.
running out of titles...we're just in hollywood!
Deluxe Pizza Delivery. We're not in Kansas anymore.

August 20th- Tuesday

Too much Yeti?
A BLAST from the PAST?
From the Kingdom to the Bay
Around the World in EMH

August 21st- Wednesday

PUSH! (and other Tomorrowland Adventures)
Having a GRAND Adventure
There's no one in Frontierland!
Leaving the Magic Kingdom....*cries*

August 22nd- Thursday

The Lazy Days of Epcot
My Favorite Things (at Epcot)

August 23rd- Friday

Animals and Dinos!

Last edited:
Greetings and Salutations! I am the Minnie Momma that will be tagging along on this journey of epic proportions. What Pocahontas, aka Lauren, forgot to mention is that SHE invited ME to join her in this celebratory adventure. What shall we celebrate? An excellent year of my beautiful princess's life. It started in May 2012 with her college graduation, her 22nd birthday and getting a job all in the same month! That Donald Duck loving daughter of mine started planning this jaunt to the World and included me in the script of a lifetime. So here we begin our Adventure in the Wilderness. I hope you can tag along for all the fun!!! .

Awesome! And congrats on the weight loss! I've lost 150 pounds myself, so I know all the hard work that goes into it! I also know how much more fun it is with a little "less" of us! =) Looking forward to the report...

I hope one day to do a mother / daughter trip... both with my Mom and with my daughter. So that would be 2 trips. Even better! Hopefully you will be providing us with some excellent pointers!

I'm here! I can't wait to see which restaurants you have choosen. I'm so jealous that you get to go for 15 days! I'm going for 8 days in October and that's an absolute luxury for me.

Subbing in! I can't wait to read more, it sounds like an awesome trip!

WELCOME! We're definitely planning on an awesome trip! AHHHHHHHH 39 DAYS!

Awesome! And congrats on the weight loss! I've lost 150 pounds myself, so I know all the hard work that goes into it! I also know how much more fun it is with a little "less" of us! =) Looking forward to the report...

WOW! 150lbs is AMAZING! I personally haven't done so well. I'm at about 20lbs...my goal was 60lbs. Just never seemed to break that 180 mark.....Well, I've decided I am having a good time NO MATTER WHAT! Mama is the real winner though! She did such a great job!

In for your TR! :)

Hello again! I'm glad you are here for this crazy adventure!

I hope one day to do a mother / daughter trip... both with my Mom and with my daughter. So that would be 2 trips. Even better! Hopefully you will be providing us with some excellent pointers!

WELCOME!!! What a great idea- TWO TRIPS! That's the way to do it! :thumbsup2 I hope to give some good information! There's going to be lots and lots to do!

I'm here! I can't wait to see which restaurants you have choosen. I'm so jealous that you get to go for 15 days! I'm going for 8 days in October and that's an absolute luxury for me.

YAY! I haven't decided if I'm going to spill the beans on the restaurants yet.....eh. Who am I kidding? Of course I can't wait!!! I have to share the food info! This is such a once-in-a-lifetime trip. A bunch of things just fell right into place. Almost like a little Disney magic!

Subbing in Lauren!

It's so amazing to me that there are so many mother/daughter trips to Disney on DISBoards, but it's also so great. Perhaps it's the magic of Disney that creates that wonderful bond.

Looking forward to hearing about 15 magical days. Wow. :cool1:

Subbing in Lauren!

It's so amazing to me that there are so many mother/daughter trips to Disney on DISBoards, but it's also so great. Perhaps it's the magic of Disney that creates that wonderful bond.

Looking forward to hearing about 15 magical days. Wow. :cool1:

Welcome! Thanks for joining in!

I definitely think that Mother/Daughter trips are awesome! Plus, I get to go on a trip with the only other person in my family that has the same love (serious obsession) of Disney. Although, the rest of our family has said that they are concerned for when we come back.We're going to come back probably more obsessed than when we left!

Plans for Saturday, August 10th

I can see it now. I wake up at 6am on DISNEY DAY, after not sleeping a wink, with more energy than a chipmunk on coffee! I shoot out of bed, run over to Mama's room, run in, and jump on the bed screaming in her ear, "IT'S DISNEY DAY! IT'S DISNEY DAY!" That would be the plan, except that she is already packed and ready, sitting in the living room, twiddling her thumbs, waiting for time to hurry up!

I have no idea what you are talking about?!?!?!??! Me? Up earlier than anyone else and being "too excited to sleep!!!!!!"? Somehow I think you are going to give me some excellent competition in the trophy for "Most Insomnia by Disney"

Regardless of the scenario, we will both ATTEMPT to control ourselves. Around 10:30, we'll pack up and head to the airport! Once there, we will do the usual walk through security and will probably grab a quick lunch. Our Southwest flight leaves at 1:25 and we should be arriving in Orlando at 4:25!

And between security and boarding the plane there will be two totally insane chipmunks with their feet tapping away with impatience!

Our next stop is the Magical Express!!! I think I've actually figured out how to get there without getting lost: fake-o-rail, escalator, elevator and VOILA! The elevator opens right into the ME lobby.

Do you think you will need your GPS? I have seen you get lost in your back yard..... JUST KIDDING! I :lovestruc You!

mexbus.jpg

We'll get in line to travel to our first resort of the trip:

ArtofAnimation-entrance3.jpg

ART OF ANIMATION!!!!

That is going to be sooo cool! I was reading another DIS report at AoA and it looked like so much fun. I want to explore as much of it as we can because I have a feeling we will not get back there at any other time on the trip...

I am soooooo excited! Originally, we were leaving on the 11th, but as luck would have it, it was easier for the family scheduling wise for us to leave on the 10th. Oh no. Another night in Disney. What are we to do? We considered adding another night to our next resort reservation, but Mama suggested trying out Art of Animation! OF COURSE I said yes!

Awwww geez. We have to stay another night in our magical happy place. Makes me so sad. NOT!

When we arrive, we'll head over to Online Check-In. After that, we'll probably stop over in Landscape of Flavors for some dinner, since it will probably be almost 6:30 by this point. Hmmmmm...I wonder what I'm going to have as my first Disney meal. I better look at some menus. It might take me from now until then to decide! (And no. I'm not kidding. I am TERRIBLE with making up my mind on what to eat. Waiters routinely have to come back 2 or 3 times to our table. My family loves when we are going to a place with an online menu. Someone will usually send it to me a few hours in advance...probably more for their sake than mine!)

Quick! Someone send her the menu! :snail: Only 35 days until she has to choose! ;)

Soon we'll be heading to our Little Mermaid Room!

Little-Mermaid-Art-of-Animation-008.jpg

Which bed do you want? The one with the pretty Little Mermaid bedspread? :thumbsup2

I hope we get to stay in the Ariel building, because I think she is fabulous. Besides, who wants to stay in a building guarded by Ursula??? That's slightly creepy. Tentacles aren't really my thing.

No offense to those peeps that love the villains, but i just don't get it. No lovin' the evil cartoons from me -- especially that Strawberry Smelling Bear! :eek:

Little-Mermaid-Art-of-Animation-056.jpg

Our plan is to spend the evening exploring the resort. We only have 1 night, so we want to make sure we explore as much as we can. :thumbsup2 As much as we are staying in Little Mermaid, I'm most excited to see the Nemo and Cars sections!

I know that we'll go exploring at the Ink and Paint shop, too.

Perhaps our first souvenir gifts will be purchased here. I know some art loving peoples that would enjoy an art themed present :artist:

ArtofAnimation-inkandpaintshop4.jpg

And we might even check out the pool!

Little-Mermaid-Art-of-Animation-061.jpg

YES! I read that there are speakers under the water so you can hear some music and what-not. It's a must do! I hope the weather cooperates.And what a better way to relax. Perhaps we will have a little beverage poolside...

Our first night is all about the resort and relaxing for the crazy adventure that is about to begin. We have Annual Passes, so technically, we could just hop on a bus to the Magic Kingdom. THAT'S AMAZING!!! We keep telling ourselves that we will just stay at the resort, sleep, rest, and enjoy. BUT MAGIC KINGDOM IS RIGHT THERE! It's going to be sooooooo hard to resist. I'm not even talking about doing any rides! Just going to stand on Main Street and watch fireworks. And get a Dole Whip. That's important.

We need to stay strong and stick with the plan. I want to have that full Magic Kingdom Day that starts with the Welcome Song and then...... we see the CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I think Mickey would be a little sad if we don't come to see him right away!

mickey-mouse-sad1.jpg

We don't want to be responsible for that sad face, do we Mama????

I had a little talk with Mickey and he wants us relaxed and refreshed for our day in the park. He totally gets it. Mickey is AWESOME! No sad faces in Disney!

But our original plan is so practical. And smart. And it will probably be a nice relaxing start. And it IS the better choice in terms of sleep probability. And that's always a good thing.

I'm very conflicted.

Anyway, regardless of how our plans work out for the evening, we'll try to be in bed before midnight. Tomorrow morning, we'll wake up and head to our favorite place: THE MAGIC KINGDOM!

I can hear the giggling and squealing already as we are trying to settle our brains for a long evenings nap.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Next Post

I'm here! I followed along with your TR (though I didn't comment much...sorry about that!) and am going to join in on this one. A mother-daughter trip sounds fun! I was there in April with my dad, and it was our 3rd WDW trip where it was just the 2 of us. We always have a good time and I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mom! 15 days...that is awesome!

Oh, and I will also be going back in August for a couple days to visit my sister again. Looks like we'll be there at the same time!

I'm here! I followed along with your TR (though I didn't comment much...sorry about that!) and am going to join in on this one. A mother-daughter trip sounds fun! I was there in April with my dad, and it was our 3rd WDW trip where it was just the 2 of us. We always have a good time and I'm sure you'll have a great time with your mom! 15 days...that is awesome!

Oh, and I will also be going back in August for a couple days to visit my sister again. Looks like we'll be there at the same time!

Hello again!!! I'm glad that I didn't scare you away!!! :rotfl:
Yay! Maybe I'll see you around! If you see two randomly singing/oddly dancing strangers having the time of their lives, it's probably us. Say 'hi'!

Plans for Sunday, August 11th

GOOD MORNING! Today, I'll hopefully be woken up by Stitch because I HAVE NEVER USED THE WAKE-UP CALL BEFORE. And that is a problem. I am avoiding the surprise-ruiner known as youtube because I am so tempted to just type in "Stitch good morning call" and listen to it. I can't wait to hear that alien yelling in my ear! (Odd the things that we look forward too.)

I wonder if there are any other characters to wake us up? Wouldn't it be absolutely incredible to have Minnie Mouse say Good Morning?!?!?!!? Or Cinderella? They could do the clock chiming from the movie and Cinderella could say it's time to start another day!! :)

Our first item of business will be to check-out of Art of Animation. Shouldn't be too hard. How much can 2 people charge to the room in 1 night???

I'm sure we will manage to have a bill -- dinner, snack, poolside beverage, shopping at Ink and Paint Shop...

Next is a trip to luggage services so that they can magically transfer our luggage to our next resort. How convenient! :wizard:

Then it is off to the MAGIC KINGDOM to see the welcome show!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh -mazing! I can not wait for this. Even though it is technically day 2 of our adventure it will feel like the beginning of "Exploration into the Wilderness!"

The park opens at 9 that morning, so we'll probably head to the buses at about 8 o'clock or so.

Why so late? I don't think we will be able to wait that long!

Once we arrive, we have to make a trip to Guest Services to get Mama her ANNUAL PASS. I'm fairly (100%) certain that she will be getting a Minnie Mouse pass.

Minnie Mouse it will be! Why on earth would I choose anything else? No offense to the other characters..... and I love Mickey Mouse too. But on the last trip I found a great appreciation for Minnie and she is my buddy!

Pretty soon we'll be welcomed into the magic! (And probably crying.)

I can hear the singing now -- all wrapped up in Pixie Dust :tinker:
aladdinwelcomeshow-1024x768.jpg

(If you haven't figured it out yet, none of the pics in this portion of the TR are mine. Thanks to all of those who are unknowingly donating their photographic evidence of the magic!)

As much as I want to say we'll take it easy up Main Street, enjoying the sights and sounds as we slowly make our way to a casual breakfast, I know that it could never happen. It is Day 1. In Magic Kingdom. Commando is the only way to go, yo!

So we get our picture taken in front of the Castle with tears streaming down our face. I feel like I want to glance at the windows as we walk down Main St. USA but I have this feeling we are going to stage a nutty and skip along in pure joy! What do we get for breakfast? A cinnamon bun? I really don't know.... OMG -- an unplanned meal! Where on Earth will we go?

At this point in the morning, the ONLY thing that could stop me from basically running down the street, would be the sighting of an amazing pin on a CM lanyard. I should have a shirt that says, "I STOP FOR PINS." I'm always on the look out!

So what started out as a few harmless pins has resulted in a pin obsession. And I must say.... ummmmmm..... "Hello. My name is Carole and I have a Disney Pin obsession" And it's all Lauren's fault! She bought me some as a gift and now I am all excited!

We won't head to Enchanted Tales with Belle. Instead, we'll probably pick up a Peter Pan fastpass and head straight for the New Fantasyland! Remember that I saw it in April, but it is completely new for Mama!

I keep seeing pictures of the various rides and castles and even the Tangled bathroom -- incredible! The imagineers do a great job bringing the movies to life :3dglasses

01-Journey-Little-Mermaid.jpg

At some point, I'm assuming we'll stop for some grub. Don't know where. Perhaps Gaston's Tavern?

You better check the menu now -- only 35 days!

The rest of the day will be filled with all of our favorite attractions. Splash, Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Philharmagic, Dumbo, and of course, the TEA CUPS. We'll be very smart about using FP, obviously. Why wait for more than 20 minutes?

Around noon we'll leave to go check-in at our next resort: PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER! .

In January 2012 I took my 3 little kiddies along for a Disney trip that I thought would be the only one of the decade. I wanted to spend some time with them before life got in the way. Little did I realize how quickly the Disney obsession would surface. The place is incredible. We did take a side trip to the "Wizarding Park" and we were saddened at what a concrete jungle it was. Oops - back to the topic at hand.. So anywho -- we stayed at the French Quarter and it felt like a home away from home. Just like Goldilocks it was "just right". Not too big. Not too small.

This feels like our "home" resort. We've only stayed here once, but it felt so comfortable and perfect. As much as I thought the Royal Room at POR was amazing, I secretly longed for POFQ.

IMG_6639.jpg

After we check-in, we'll grab a small lunch at Sassy's (our name for Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, because really, who wants to say all of that) and we might relax at the pool for awhile. Hopefully our room will be ready and our bags will be waiting for us! Fingers crossed. If not, it certainly won't be the end of the world as we know it. I'm sure we'll find many entertaining and relaxing things to do.

Grab your mug we're headed to Sassys! Root beer anyone?

IMG_6659-2.jpg

At about 2:30, it is back to Magic Kingdom! We have a very important dinner ahead!

We will be dining at a quaint little spot. Maybe you've heard of it before?

DSC09760.JPG

That's right! CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE is our very first dining reservation of the trip! How's that for a good start?

Last trip we had breakfast there and it was sooooooooo good. A stuffed french toast with some chocolate on top. Absolute perfection. And then we even got to visit with princesses! How can it possibly get any better? I am sure Disney will find a way!

Our time is an early dinner (4pm) so we'll have plenty of time to run around the Magic Kingdom. It is open until 1am!!!! WOO HOO!

While I have no idea what rides we will do or what FPs we will pull, I can already tell you exactly what I will be doing at 9:30pm. EXACTLY. Like, it MUST happen this way. I will be in line, getting my favorite Dole Whip float (with vanilla and pineapple twist), walking over to the hub, and finding the PERFECT place to watch Wishes. Then we will stick around for the Celebrate the Magic show, followed by the Main Street Electrical parade! I am almost in tears just thinking about it right now. Just imagining the magic. The amazement. The music, the floats, the everything. Sigh.

I see a Mickey Bar :mickeybar in my hand during the parade. And that is if I can wait that long! (I wonder how it would be for breakfast....)

Magic-Kingdom-Wishes-Fireworks.bmp

After that, we'll head back to POFQ for a good night's sleep.

NOT.

You weren't fooled, where you?

You are such a kidder - everyone knows there is no sleeping in Disney!

Magic Kingdom is open until 1 am! And that means we have more to do! We'll probably end up at Enchanted Tales with Belle because there is almost no wait at this time of night/morning. And we'll probably get a Mickey Bar to round out the evening's culinary adventures.

After the park closes, and after we slowly meander out through the wonder that is the Emporium, we'll head back to POFQ. If our bags just arrived, we might unpack just to get it done. If not, it's straight to bed. Good night!

Next Post

We are going to be staying at POR starting 8/14!!! I can not wait, we'll be there until the 21st! Maybe we'll see each other!

We are going to be staying at POR starting 8/14!!! I can not wait, we'll be there until the 21st! Maybe we'll see each other!

Maybe! POR is pretty well out of our way, but sometimes the buses head over there after picking up at POFQ. I'll keep an eye out!

You and I are soooooooo close to DISNEY DAY!

I'm joining in- sounds like a fun time! :rotfl:

Welcome!!!! We're glad you're here for the ride :)
Oh, lots and lots of fun! It's going to be a 2 week non-stop party! party:

ahh I started reading this the other day and forgot to subscribe. All caught up now! For counter service in the new Fantasyland I recommend Be Our Guest, unless you have a dinner ADR there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter