The What's on Your Mind Thread and Our Mixed Opinions of Selena Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what I'm doing Spring Break:

-Beach
-New York City
-Planning Summer Disney Trip

Can't wait :D LOL

All I know is that we'd leave Good Friday. I wonder if she invited our other bestfriend too... oh look, more information yay

I asked my daddy if I can see Rio after school with Caitlin tomorrow and he said yes!! :D Can't wait! Her mom is going to pick us up and take us the theater :-)

EEEK.
Okay from April 22-27
Sunset beach (which is where my family actually always goes.)
With her family and her sister's friend.

imma go ask my mom. i need to find the right time, when it's just me and my mom. the best time would probably be tomorrow morning...

I always make sure I convince my parents to go places around Spring Break. I need my fresh air and a tan again :-)

I'm over half way done with it... I can honestly say that Ridley writes worse than I do... he doesn't capitalize things that NEED to be capitalized sometimes. He doesn't use correct grammar in parts. Sometimes I'm so confused on what exactly he's saying. But he sure does have amazing stories.

It's a great book.

There's quite a bit wrong, but I like the story. It does annoy me that he got all the countries in the wrong order in the World Showcase though...

tumblr_ljly5ikgxh1qcoq76o1_500.jpg

Y'all know where I'm going on Spring Break!!!!! Sooo excited for the Happiest Place on Earth!

Val and Drew- I will think about you when I get down there!:-) I am hoping for an awesome trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter