The What's on Your Mind Thread and Our Mixed Opinions of Selena Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gets pencil and crosses out Selena Gomez* :-)

Ok I'm done. lol

YAY new WOYM Thread!

I already know what my title will be whenever I get the chance to make a thread :teeth:

I already know what my title will be whenever I get the chance to make a thread :teeth:

I think Timmy's doing the next one, maybe? You can do the one after him

(yes, I've got an ongoing list xD)

which reminds me, if you want to be on the list for WOYM just tell me! i'll add you in.

which reminds me, if you want to be on the list for WOYM just tell me! i'll add you in.

I might want to make another WOYM :'D.

Yep I'm doing the next one. I'll think of titles when we get to the end of this thread.

Oh and... YAY NEW WOYM THREAD! But why Selena Gomez?

Me: *looks at report card of mostly b's, some c's; is somewhat happy*
Friend: Yah, I'm sooo happy! I got all A's! Sarah look, I got all A's! *Does dance*
Me: :headache:

Me: *looks at report card of mostly b's, some c's; is somewhat happy*
Friend: Yah, I'm sooo happy! I got all A's! Sarah look, I got all A's! *Does dance*
Me: :headache:

:sad2: Showoffs. I have those people in my classes.

This boy in my class that sits next me said he'll get 100% on his wetland project. I just stared at him.

Quoting from the old thread.

Ella
off to florida, see you ------- when I get back :-)
2 minutes ago via BlackBerry · LikeUnlike ·

I BE JEALOUS OF ELLA. it's her birthday tomorrow and she's going to florida with ALL of her family.. parents, brother, grandparents, cousins... etc
she's going to disney and harry potter laaand )':

I'm going soon oeisruhwjiehdwjifhuesbdawqsfjd I'm so excited omg. I'm proper excited for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter too, it looks awesome.

This video had a trailer for Lion King. Coming soon to cinema. They also had the Disney "World" Land Paris advert. The one where pretty much every scene is from Magic Kingdom (and a few hotels), but it was for Disneyland Paris.

Reminds me, when did Eurodisney change its name to Disneyland Paris? Because this movie must be before 1994...

Late '90s/very early '00s?

cas697634SMALL.jpg

Is it bad that I'm disappointed at the concept art for Shanghai Disneyland's castle? It looks too much like Cinderella Castle to me... I was hoping for something completely different.

I read that story this morning on Disney's blog when I had a free in school. xD

1_VID.jpg

Oh, now that looks more unique! I like that more than the other concept pictures.

That looks awesome!

Do they seriously need anymore Disneylands in Asia?

My thought exactly; I thought that this morning when Disney posted about officially breaking ground on it. I know Asia's big but half of the Disney parks are in Asia now.. We need more in Europe. And we should probably give one to Australasia too, they have to travel far to go to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter