The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Just got back from a December stay. Our first stay was years ago when the resort was 2 buildings!! This remains our favorite Orlando area resort. We were in room 284 this time. A first for us as we've always been up high. I was a little disappointed and the view was terrible(parking garage)but after our first day I fell in love with the location. We were a few doors down from the elevator and the lazy river was right out the door. We ordered pizza/philly steak a few times and each meal was great. We had icecream twice as well. When we left they still owed us $82 from our $250 deposit, so the meals were a great value. Our youngest loved the slides and spent countless hours on them. The lifeguards were alert and sweet! The room condition was great and the sleeper sofa was awesome!! Our dryer actually dried quick. We drew water for the tub a few times and it was HOT each time. My only complaint, not directed to the resort but more to the guests staying was the amount of garbage people had placed outside their room. Why not walk the bags a few doors down to the chute?? I will say the staff was great about picking it up although I still don't feel they should have to. We had a great time at the parks however our youngest spent most of the day asking when she could go swimming. It was very warm for a portion of our stay so the pools were wonderful. Parents keep in mind that the slides are open until 6:00, or at least they were during our stay. Maybe that changes with the day? Happy travels.

Are the rooms at Wyndham unkept and clean? One of the reviews I read mentioned dirty rooms and roaches. They also mentioned something about it being an owner timeshare and that the resort was not responsible for cleaning it. They said the owner was fully responsible for cleaning and the upkeep of the unit. Doe anyone know what they are talking about?
Our first visit was last month and I was surprised how nice the resort & rooms are…very clean. Restaurants were good and location was great.

We’re checking in on 1/3 for a week. We’ve only stayed on the hotel side so I have a few questions.
can I get Amazon groceries or Walmart groceries delivered? Is there bell services to leave the items with or fo we need to be present?
What is the coffee situation in the rooms? I read the first page of this thread but it’s from 2015 and I wasn’t sure if the coffee makers were still the same.
I’m sure I’ll have more too. Thank you!

We’re checking in on 1/3 for a week. We’ve only stayed on the hotel side so I have a few questions.
can I get Amazon groceries or Walmart groceries delivered? Is there bell services to leave the items with or fo we need to be present?
What is the coffee situation in the rooms? I read the first page of this thread but it’s from 2015 and I wasn’t sure if the coffee makers were still the same.
We stayed in March and had a drip coffee pot that required the cone shaped filters. There were some in the room, but I can't remember whether they were enough for the entire week or not. We didn't have groceries delivered, so sorry I can't help you there.

Can you have something delivered from Amazon? If so do you just have it delivered to the front desk? Not groceries… but something from Amazon online.

Can you have something delivered from Amazon? If so do you just have it delivered to the front desk? Not groceries… but something from Amazon online.
We have had lots of things delivered from Amazon that wasn’t through their grocery side. Diapers. Sunscreen. Antibacterial wipes. But this was always to a Disney resort. I’m asking specifically about a grocery delivery but if they accept groceries, my guess is you could have other Amazon deliveries as well.

You must now be present for grocery delivery. Bell services will no longer hold them or accept them for you.

We are debating BC or onsite or a disney good neighbor. Does the early 30 extra minutes make a huge difference? How long does it BC to Disney, park, and get INTO the park?

We are debating BC or onsite or a disney good neighbor. Does the early 30 extra minutes make a huge difference? How long does it BC to Disney, park, and get INTO the park?
BC is probably the closest off site timeshare resort to Disney. HS and Epcot will be the closest drive. Magic Kingdom has the same issue as other off sites in that you have to part at the TTC and take the ferry or monorail vs onsite where the bus drops you off right outside the turnstiles. There will be situations where you can get from BC to the park faster than using Disney Transportation if staying onsite.

Good Neighbor really doesn't mean a whole lot other than a provided park shuttle (usually for a fee). Always best to have a rental car when staying off property or even at BC.

BC is probably the closest off site timeshare resort to Disney. HS and Epcot will be the closest drive. Magic Kingdom has the same issue as other off sites in that you have to part at the TTC and take the ferry or monorail vs onsite where the bus drops you off right outside the turnstiles. There will be situations where you can get from BC to the park faster than using Disney Transportation if staying onsite.

Good Neighbor really doesn't mean a whole lot other than a provided park shuttle (usually for a fee). Always best to have a rental car when staying off property or even at BC.
Thanks. I ask because there are some good neighbour hotels that also give you the extra 30 minute early entry the same that onsite has. I just wasn't sure if this was a HUGE benefit.

Thanks. I ask because there are some good neighbour hotels that also give you the extra 30 minute early entry the same that onsite has. I just wasn't sure if this was a HUGE benefit.
The 30 minutes seems to be an advantage if you like to rope drop and do standby for the headliners, because by the time the 30 minutes is up, there are long lines at all the most popular rides. Now, with Genie+, it’s a little less of an advantage, and it’s no advantage at all if your family is like ours and gave up rope drop a long time ago.

The 30 minutes seems to be an advantage if you like to rope drop and do standby for the headliners, because by the time the 30 minutes is up, there are long lines at all the most popular rides. Now, with Genie+, it’s a little less of an advantage, and it’s no advantage at all if your family is like ours and gave up rope drop a long time ago.
We have never been to Disney so I have no idea. We are mostly MK focused and Hollywood Studios. My kids will be 4 and 7.

My parents have decided they want their own 1 bedroom at Club Bonnet Creek and we will have our own two bedroom. I think want some "quiet" time. Ha! I have two busy and loud boys! Does anyone know if there is a way to request the two rentals to be at least in the same building???

Hi all I've just rented a 1 bed unit for my wife ,5year old daughter and I for 14 nights check-in 3rd December 2022. I've browed this thread and looked at a few YouTube videos and have a few questions. What would be the best towers rooms to request to get a fireworks view? Also would be good to be near kids facilities for my 5 year old . (I know a request is just that not a guarantee) any help or tips would be appreciated

I ask because there are some good neighbour hotels that also give you the extra 30 minute early entry the same that onsite has.
No, there are not. There are some Disney Springs resorts, and a couple others, which also give you the 30 minute early entry. Those are not Good Neighbor resorts.

4 and 7 year olds generally wake up early, and so the early entry might be of benefit. But I would think staying at a place like WBC, with the extra space and kitchen it provides, would more than make up for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter