The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Just booked for our second stay at BC! Got an absolutely amazing rate for the end of May and am hoping this spur of the moment trip will be blessed with awesome weather and lowish crowds!

Anyone have favorite options for food places nearby that deliver? Not wanting to leave again today. We are exhausted. Or any tips about food on property?

Probably looking for pizza or burgers, nothing fancy, cheapish is good.

Anyone have favorite options for food places nearby that deliver? Not wanting to leave again today. We are exhausted. Or any tips about food on property?

Probably looking for pizza or burgers, nothing fancy, cheapish is good.
We had great pizza and salad delivered from flippers a couple weeks ago! We were also pleasantly surprised by the food at Escudos at tower 4/5 pool

Be VERY careful with delivery places. If they are not permitted to deliver on premises, pay with cash. Otherwise, your cc will be sold to countries in eastern Europe and before you know it, it will be maxed out. WBC has a list of places that are reputable and permitted to deliver inside the gates.

As for end of May, expect AK to be slammed with Pandora open. I have seen some great deals that time now that it is inside the 45-day mark. I am still waiting until next week for my 60-day deal from the person I rent through for end of June.

To provide a bit of info for Christmas: Christmas at WBC is actually pretty quiet! We have been there the past 2 years and are booked for next Christmas/ New Years as well. You can purchase stockings for the kids to be delivered Christmas morning, I think it was $25 each, the canteen is open at 8am, the place is beautifully decorated. We usually bring down our iPad sit in the hot tub and skype all of our family/friends in the great white north ;). We, like other people decorate our veranda with lights and a disco flashing ball and bring down a small Christmas Tree in the room. We also decorate our hallway door with vinyl clings we get at the Dollar Store. Between Christmas and New Year you need to get to the pool in the morning to reserve your chair otherwise they will be gone. We met the most amazing families from Michigan, (who didn't know each other), and this will be our 3rd year of meeting up. Each year we keep getting bigger and bigger so I think that we will be up to about 25 of us next Christmas! We go down in the morning with our coffees, grab our chairs, chat and some settle in for the day while others go out and do things, but by the afternoon we all seem to be together. It's just a fantastic fantastic time! At New Years they have a party by the bar, but to be honest, we are so tired that we can never stay up for it! We will be at Building 4 pool, stop by and say Hi!

WBC is always keeping the place tidy, clean and up to date. This is Wyndhams flagship timeshare and they want it looking good. They have 2 different cleaning crews that go through the unit before they sign off. The first crew cleans, and then 2 people come through it again and inspect it before they sign off on it to allow people through. If you need extra soap, toilet paper etc., just call down and they will deliver it for you. We haven't ever had a problem waiting for things.

Be VERY careful with delivery places. If they are not permitted to deliver on premises, pay with cash. Otherwise, your cc will be sold to countries in eastern Europe and before you know it, it will be maxed out. WBC has a list of places that are reputable and permitted to deliver inside the gates.

As for end of May, expect AK to be slammed with Pandora open. I have seen some great deals that time now that it is inside the 45-day mark. I am still waiting until next week for my 60-day deal from the person I rent through for end of June.
I agree, we only pay cash for deliveries if it's outside the resort. They had a big problem a few years ago with scammers.

I am looking at skyauction for WBC but they are bid up. Does it ever go for just the $1 or is WBC always more expensive? We want to stay there but our budget is very tight this time.

WBC will never go for $1. Owners simply won't waste losing their points. You can expect to pay $7/1000 points. That is about the going rate. When you see a 2BR Dlx for $500, that is during Value season and inside 60-days. That is when mega owners can get 50% off the 1BR with the free upgrade to a 2BR.

I would love some prices on the pool bar fast food options. I've read that the prices are both reasonable and crazy expensive :)

The pizza place outside of Bldg 2 or 3 has individual pizzas for $7.99 and large pizzas for $16.99. (Cheese pizzas)

We are eating at the place outside of Bldg 5 right now. It. is sort of a Mexican theme. Prices are:
$10 for nachos
$9 for tacos
$15 for chicken quesadillas
$15 for skirt steak
Has a pretty good menu & so far the food is good.

The place outside the hotel seemed more expensive, I think around $15 for a hamburger.

Overall, I think the prices are lower than Disney but a little higher than outside the bubble.

The pizza place outside of Bldg 2 or 3 has individual pizzas for $7.99 and large pizzas for $16.99. (Cheese pizzas)

We are eating at the place outside of Bldg 5 right now. It. is sort of a Mexican theme. Prices are:
$10 for nachos
$9 for tacos
$15 for skirt steak

The place outside the hotel seemed more expensive, I think around $15 for a hamburger.

Overall, I think the prices are lower than Disney but a little higher than outside the bubble.
Thank you so much, that is very helpful. Hope you have a great trip.

$10 for nachos
$9 for tacos
$15 for skirt steak

How late do the restaurants stay open?

$10 for nachos
$9 for tacos
$15 for skirt steak

$15 may seem high for a quesadilla but my mom and I both ate off of the entree chicken quesadilla and still had leftovers! It was the same portion size as TWO quesadillas at my local Mexican place plus rice and beans. All the portions we had were good. I'll post pictures when I can do it from my laptop.

$15 may seem high for a quesadilla but my mom and I both ate off of the entree chicken quesadilla and still had leftovers! It was the same portion size as TWO quesadillas at my local Mexican place plus rice and beans. All the portions we had were good. I'll post pictures when I can do it from my laptop.

Totally agree. My son & I split the chicken quesadillas & still had 3 pieces to take home. They were really thick & there were 8 good sized pieces. Nachos were not huge but were definitely a good amount for $10. Three of us split them for an appetizer and it was plenty of food. Also the waitstaff there was awesome. They were busy but still super friendly & checked in on us multiple times.

All I have to say is you guys are killing me. I want to be on vacation so badly. I have 57 days to go. Fortunately, about 45 of those days are going to be extremely busy which will occupy the time.

The prices are not outrageous. What can get outrageous is the continuous buying of drinks. That is a nice benefit of staying offsite. Yes, it can be done onsite as well. But 90% of the rooms don't have a blender or full kitchen to make that life easier. I am not a huge drinker, but on vacation I like to indulge a little. I remember being at BWV for the Superbowl in 2015. Bought a beer at the pool for $7 (plus $1 tip). Immediately walked over to the then Hess station. Bought the 8-pack for $8. Put it in a small cooler, sat outside the fence of ESPN Bar and watched the SB drinking $1 beers.

Here now, leaving tomorrow. We have an extra case of water if anyone here wants it. We are in tower 6, will be around most of this morning packing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter