The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

You want cheap? Drive over to Wawa and get some nice big subs or some of the many other things on their menu.

A bit further down the street is the Winn-Dixie grocery store, so you can also grab some breakfast stuff or deli items. Eating a few light meals in your room is going to save you the most.

Disney Springs also has some more affordable places to eat, such as the Earl of Sandwich and Chicken Guy.
I agree on Winn-Dixie. You can get a pretty big bucket of chicken wings (many different flavors) from their deli for only $19.99 with their loyalty card. Buy a jar of refrigerated blue cheese and maybe some type of side you can bake and you have a pretty cheap meal that will feed four.

Not sure what you mean by inexpensive, shoot even McDonalds is expensive these days IMO. We really like Saltgrass Steakhouse out at the corner of 535 and Vineland.
Looking for some places with good food where 2 adults, 2 teens and 1 child can eat for under $60.00 or so...like a really good sub shop or excellent burger place

Last edited:
Looking for some places with good food where 2 adults, 2 teens and 1 child can eat for under $60.00 or so...like a really good sub shop or excellent burger place
While it is a chain, mostly in Florida (and a few other states), Miller's Ale House is pretty good and may be doable for that price. I would suggest the location down on 535 near Osceola Parkway instead of the one up in Lake Buena Vista. That one up there is mobbed because it is right in the thick of a lot of resorts and hotels.

Parking question - another couple is planning on staying with us and will have their own car. Can we both park at the resort? And for free?

We also like the Miller’s Ale House on 192 at the corner of E. Orange Lake Blvd. I think the food there is better than the one nearest to WBC. There are a number of other good restaurants down 192 that way too. Check the online menus for Ford’s Garage and for Flippers Pizzeria - Google for Flippers locations, there are several.

- should we buy and pack our own tubes for lazy river?
- we are combining visiting family and a vacation; is there a way for family members to visit us at the resort? If so, can they hang by the pool with us?
Sorry I don't know about the lazy river pools... Club Wyndham Ocean Blvd in N. Myrtle Beach had the tubes available at both of their lazy rivers last month as well as all of their hot tubs & activities/amenities open. But that's SC. Don't know the status in FL.

Re: visitors, you're not able to have a large group gathering of day guests. Pool visitors are expected to wear their wristband room keys, especially the adults and older kids. Some gates/doors may only be opened by scanning the wristbands, including the entrance doors to each tower's lobby.

So, if the visiting family (especially the adults) plus your entire family will fit within your max room occupancy, then just add them to your reservation's name list when you check-in. Also, at check-in, ask for the number of wristbands & car passes (mirror tags) that you'll need, including theirs. When they arrive, have them tell the gate guard that they're checking in to [your name]'s room #1234 - they'll check the computer for name and room # and let them in. Meet them at the lobby entrance door of your building (because it's locked) and give them their wristbands & car pass.

Parking question - another couple is planning on staying with us and will have their own car. Can we both park at the resort? And for free?
If you are talking about Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (timeshare condos), then yes. We've requested and been given 2 car passes for stays in 1BR and 2BR units. So far, parking is still free for all guests at CWBC. Parking fees are in effect at the hotel.

I asked this on another thread, but is it possible to use Worldmark time share to stay at the Wyndham resort at Bonnet Creek?

I asked this on another thread, but is it possible to use Worldmark time share to stay at the Wyndham resort at Bonnet Creek?
Yes, but in a roundabout way that isn't an ideal use of Worldmark credits. I suspect the people over on TUG know more about how this works.

Thanks all on the great info and answers to questions. Just made my final installment payment on our 2 bedroom suite for our September trip. Excited to stay here for the first time.

We are staying at WBC next week and have a lot of "splurges" planned, so we need a couple of inexpensive, but good, dinner ideas near the resort (not McDonald's LOL, but maybe a notch or two above 😂😂.
Looking for some places with good food where 2 adults, 2 teens and 1 child can eat for under $60.00 or so...like a really good sub shop or excellent burger place.

ALSO, any great ice cream or treat places near WBC?

)...TIA!
What about Costco pre-made meals that you need to heat up? They have taco kits, lasagna, etc. Not quite cooking but way cheaper than a restaurant. InstantCart will deliver.

I agree on Winn-Dixie. You can get a pretty big bucket of chicken wings (many different flavors) from their deli for only $19.99 with their loyalty card. Buy a jar of refrigerated blue cheese and maybe some type of side you can bake and you have a pretty cheap meal that will feed four.
Well, I was in the Winn-Dixie this evening. Those chicken wings are now $5 higher! A 25% increase to $24.99. Still a pretty good deal, but prices are up everywhere.

What about Costco pre-made meals that you need to heat up? They have taco kits, lasagna, etc. Not quite cooking but way cheaper than a restaurant. InstantCart will deliver.
One would certainly want delivery from Costco, the closest one is a long ways away. I don't even know if the Costco Business Center over on Orange Blossom Trail has these types of food items. If not, it will be getting delivered from even further away. Likely at least a half hour drive.

The ice cream shop at CWBC is called Scooops and it's located in the same building as the main check-in lobby. Exit the lobby toward the activities desk and look over toward the pool area. It's immediately to your right. Yum!

One would certainly want delivery from Costco, the closest one is a long ways away. I don't even know if the Costco Business Center over on Orange Blossom Trail has these types of food items. If not, it will be getting delivered from even further away. Likely at least a half hour drive.
I checked and InstantCart does deliver from Costco to Club Bonnet Creek. So, that is an option for those that want the Costco pre-made meals. There is a Costco (not business) in Garden Park 20 mins away. I mean, where I live my Costco is 20 mins away from me and I have often used Instant Cart for Costco delivery esp when I did not want to go into the crowded store :) Just another option

Last edited:

Publix makes a great made-to-order sub at their deli counter. Expect to wait a bit because they're really popular. Their fried chicken is also excellent if you like a heavier breading and you can't wrong with a rotisserie chicken and a few sides from the hot food counter. Any of those options is going to be about $20-25 or so.

There are 2 Publix grocery stores nearby. There's one across from the outlet mall on Vineland and the other is on 192 across from the Walmart Supercenter.

First time staying (2 nights before we move over to Disney). A couple of hiccups. While we did have early check in, they hadn’t left bedding for the fold out (found out as the kids wanted to go to sleep). And then a few of the power outlets don’t seem to work. I thought my phone had been charging overnight but found out this morning that it hadn’t. Then I started freaking out when the second outlet I tried didn’t work either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter